Vaping Gamers

Weekend of Gaming and no sleep begins. Fifa 18 vape fifa eat Vape fifa Vape Vape repeat...

View attachment 108657
I got it aswell played an hour before i left for camping cant wait to play it this week
e6696beeaf48a914ec4fbe33bf15e28e.jpg

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Oh, I need to be more active here! :D
I play PC and PS4Pro. Waiting on the XbOX.
Currently busy finishing up Witcher 3 on the PC and Destiny on the PS.

Some random pics.
PC and recent cooler upgrade (it was getting a bit toasty):
nwbpbTc.jpg

df2xv3x.jpg

Old pics of the study:
Rh0M9x7.jpg

F2ETepP.jpg

Monitor has since been mounted:
oPlKBow.jpg

And since joining here there is now a mess of vape gear everywhere :p

Had a few games vs bro yesterday on Fifa18 and so far my findings are :
Pros:
* players more realistic in there movements and character in real life on the pitch.
* crossing is amazing on how you actually see the ball deviate and bend in the air.
* finesse shots ain't a guaranteed goal as before

Cons:
* scoring is too easy when taking a shot
* scoring via a cross and header in the box is too easy

Oh, I need to be more active here! :D
I play PC and PS4Pro. Waiting on the XbOX.
Currently busy finishing up Witcher 3 on the PC and Destiny on the PS.

Some random pics.
PC and recent cooler upgrade (it was getting a bit toasty):
nwbpbTc.jpg

df2xv3x.jpg

Old pics of the study:
Rh0M9x7.jpg

F2ETepP.jpg

Monitor has since been mounted:
oPlKBow.jpg

And since joining here there is now a mess of vape gear everywhere :p

Wow, @TheV - what an awesome setup!
That screen..... Mmmm.... ;-)

Had a few games vs bro yesterday on Fifa18 and so far my findings are :
Pros:
* players more realistic in there movements and character in real life on the pitch.
* crossing is amazing on how you actually see the ball deviate and bend in the air.
* finesse shots ain't a guaranteed goal as before

Cons:
* scoring is too easy when taking a shot
* scoring via a cross and header in the box is too easy

Are you sleeping yet @MrDeedz ?

Think it's time to stop buying vape gear every month and start saving towards a HTC Vive and a Super awesome computer setup and then hello virtual reality gaming

Just picked up Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap on PS4 (PS+ discount)
WonderBoy-PS4.png

Looks like an awesome platformer. Keen to give this one a try :)

So big news (for me at least) this weekend is that there was some DLC released for Titan Quest!!!

Titan Quest Ragnarok!

At long last, Titan Quest continues its epic journey through the world of antiquity. A mysterious threat calls the heroes of Hades to the uncharted lands of northern Europe, where new enemies await and new powers and treasures are waiting to be found!

This new expansion to the acclaimed Anniversary Edition of Titan Quest adds a fifth act of unprecedented scope, along with many new and requested features including new weapon types and a 10th Mastery for your characters to learn.

KEY FEATURES
New story act with dozens of new quests
  • Brave the realms of the Celts, the Northmen and the Asgardian gods in the largest act to date
  • Revisit the other acts to find new items and secrets
New 10th Mastery
  • Become a Runemaster, a magical warrior fighting with both, spells and weapons
  • Combine newly learned with existing masteries for a total of 45 combinations
New experience curve
  • Reach level 85 and maximize your character’s potential
New weapons and gear
  • Find new and powerful gear, from colorful Celtic shields to famous weapons of Germanic legend.
  • New relics and charms for crafting, and a new option to improve even legendary items.
  • New thrown weapons strike the balance between range and speed!
New Enemies and bosses
  • From the denizens of Germany’s dark forests to the forces of Asgard itself.
Improved character customization
  • A wider variety of regional styles and color dyes
  • Finally: wear pants!
Technical and QOL improvements
  • New shaders and graphical effects
  • Improved ragdoll physics
  • Improved UI and combat feedback for total information
  • Improved control customization
  • Improved modding tools

Added to this there is a special on the Anniversary Edition (original game and Immortal Throne) on Steam at the moment, only R43.80!

I have bought this game about 10 times (along with Diablo and Torchlight 2) because I could never find the disc when I felt that unscratchable desire to play it again. At least now I have it on Steam... Forever!

Tagging @RichJB so he can start all over again!

So big news (for me at least) this weekend is that there was some DLC released for Titan Quest!!!

Titan Quest Ragnarok!

At long last, Titan Quest continues its epic journey through the world of antiquity. A mysterious threat calls the heroes of Hades to the uncharted lands of northern Europe, where new enemies await and new powers and treasures are waiting to be found!

This new expansion to the acclaimed Anniversary Edition of Titan Quest adds a fifth act of unprecedented scope, along with many new and requested features including new weapon types and a 10th Mastery for your characters to learn.

KEY FEATURES
New story act with dozens of new quests
  • Brave the realms of the Celts, the Northmen and the Asgardian gods in the largest act to date
  • Revisit the other acts to find new items and secrets
New 10th Mastery
  • Become a Runemaster, a magical warrior fighting with both, spells and weapons
  • Combine newly learned with existing masteries for a total of 45 combinations
New experience curve
  • Reach level 85 and maximize your character’s potential
New weapons and gear
  • Find new and powerful gear, from colorful Celtic shields to famous weapons of Germanic legend.
  • New relics and charms for crafting, and a new option to improve even legendary items.
  • New thrown weapons strike the balance between range and speed!
New Enemies and bosses
  • From the denizens of Germany’s dark forests to the forces of Asgard itself.
Improved character customization
  • A wider variety of regional styles and color dyes
  • Finally: wear pants!
Technical and QOL improvements
  • New shaders and graphical effects
  • Improved ragdoll physics
  • Improved UI and combat feedback for total information
  • Improved control customization
  • Improved modding tools

Added to this there is a special on the Anniversary Edition (original game and Immortal Throne) on Steam at the moment, only R43.80!

I have bought this game about 10 times (along with Diablo and Torchlight 2) because I could never find the disc when I felt that unscratchable desire to play it again. At least now I have it on Steam... Forever!

Tagging @RichJB so he can start all over again!

I think I wore out quite a few mice buttons on this game :)

Please help i have not been able to put down Player Unknowns for about 4 months, i need help. :D:D:D

Back