Vaping Gamers

Anyone playing Dark Souls 3 ?

Never played anyone of the souls games, been watching it on Twitch, and it looks insanley good

Never played anyone of the souls games, been watching it on Twitch, and it looks insanley good
I've done several builds on DS2. It's really a lot of fun and it's not as easy as the guys on Twitch make it look.

I've been thinking of getting DS3 but my time is very limited these days.

Played 2... it's very good, slow-burning RPG style. Very unforgiving though.

If you like to get lost in an dark fantasy style RPG, you'll dig it.

I was too impatient.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks Guys. I love RPG's. From what I can see and tell, it looks like a dark Witcher - like game, with the game difficult dial up to ultra uber hard

Polaris FTW

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Factorio...

Seriously, buy it and play it.
Yeah great game! Even better once I've taken my medication! I had to quit when I started dreaming about optimising science pack two all night, but my conveyers would never run in the right direction. It was at that point I had to admit I had a problem and stop playing it :(

Yeah great game! Even better once I've taken my medication! I had to quit when I started dreaming about optimising science pack two all night, but my conveyers would never run in the right direction. It was at that point I had to admit I had a problem and stop playing it :(

Stosa, Factorio dreams are real man :( I just optimized my science pack 3 production and wondering how i can implement logistics robots in my work place...

I have to admit, that i have now managed 2 nights without logging into my game... but, i may have to go on tonight !

Stosa, Factorio dreams are real man :( I just optimized my science pack 3 production and wondering how i can implement logistics robots in my work place...

I have to admit, that i have now managed 2 nights without logging into my game... but, i may have to go on tonight !
Yeah the logistics robots in my warehouse (they prefer the term picker/packers) are far from optimised, optimised for talking kak maybe! I gave up on the Factorio, now playing a Minecraft rip-off called Portal Knights, and it is actually really decent, even better considering its early access.

DOOM's story mode allows me to act out my frustration on telkom's lack of anything in a space that is safe for everyone.

I'm not sure I like the snapmap thing, and barely got any lobbies before my neighbour cut my phone line, but the story mode is cool, I dig that it pays you to go ham with the glory kills.

I'm sure someone's jammed stardew valley, really cheap, decitefully simple harvest moon type game. Can't wait for the propossed updates.

Dark souls 3 is amazing, put off this series for a long time because everyone said it's a rage stimulator, but once you start, you'll see its just tough, and makes you learn what you did wrong.

Back