Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Congrats @Adephi
amazing how fast time has flown

keep it up and thanks for all you contribute here

wishing you well for the next 5!

So, with work being extremely busy, I have not logged onto this forum for a while. Today I had time, so I thought I'd peruse. Turns out, I am 3 months cigarette free today as well:D

So, with work being extremely busy, I have not logged onto this forum for a while. Today I had time, so I thought I'd peruse. Turns out, I am 3 months cigarette free today as well:D

Well done @JuddMan !!! Keep on doing what you are doing, seems you stopped counting the days already and that is aleady a big step!

Well done @JuddMan !!! Keep on doing what you are doing, seems you stopped counting the days already and that is aleady a big step!
Quite right actually :rofl: Only realized when I logged in. Will never have another cigarette again. Actually happened few weeks ago, hadn't kept an eye on my battery and had left my power bank at home, so whilst out, my vape died. Was offered a cigarette, and actually felt offended:rofl:

Congrats @JuddMan , that is fantastic, first part is the hardest
keep it up
all the best

Hi guys. This isn't mine but where can I find an app or widget for the cell phone that can do this.
I tried searching for Final Countdown but had no luck. Thanks.
IMG-20230528-WA0017.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys. This isn't mine but where can I find an app or widget for the cell phone that can do this.
I tried searching for Final Countdown but had no luck. Thanks.
View attachment 273832
OK. My son found it for me. You have to allow installation from the folder it downloads into.

It's a sad day for vaping, but today marks my 7-year cigarette-free vaping journey. I want to thank all the forum members and administrators who played a major role in this journey. You are amazing!

It's a sad day for vaping, but today marks my 7-year cigarette-free vaping journey. I want to thank all the forum members and administrators who played a major role in this journey. You are amazing!
You are a miracle, according to the media you should be riddled with everything known to man!

I completely missed it... 19th of June I was 4 years stinkie free, and that after the Dr's gave me 3 years should I have carried on with the Camel's.... VAPING SAVED MY LIFE!

I have to thank each and every one of you that made the journey epic so far! Without you it would not have been possible!

Back