Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

I completely missed it... 19th of June I was 4 years stinkie free, and that after the Dr's gave me 3 years should I have carried on with the Camel's.... VAPING SAVED MY LIFE!

I have to thank each and every one of you that made the journey epic so far! Without you it would not have been possible!
I almost had a tear in my eye, but then you started sounding just like Kanye west.

Your journey has inspired many, now you can't dare go back.

I completely missed it... 19th of June I was 4 years stinkie free, and that after the Dr's gave me 3 years should I have carried on with the Camel's.... VAPING SAVED MY LIFE!

I have to thank each and every one of you that made the journey epic so far! Without you it would not have been possible!

Well done @DarthBranMuffin!

Well done High Five.jpg

Crazy isn't it. I can't remember if I had a dump this morning, but I can remember the last day I had a stinkie

Well done you. It shows the importance to us that we do not smoke anymore.

5 years stinkie free today! This forum and the people here played a big part in keeping me on the vapes and so off the stinkies.

Congrats @X-Calibre786
Amazing!
Wishing you all the best from here.
I agree, the people on this forum have always been special and a major help to all!

5 years stinkie free today! This forum and the people here played a big part in keeping me on the vapes and so off the stinkies.
winner-winner-chicken-dinner-498-x-280-gif-xzn2yy098rcc91dr.gif

Back