Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

I Year stinkie free today! Used to check the bic for gas and the packet for the cigs.Now its ohms,watts,volts,tank,wick,juice,resistance,batteries,wire,pg,vg...............smoking may have been easier but not as much fun! Now wheres my Reo.......!

Congrats @Genosmate
Really amazing achievement!!!!
1 year is something to be proud of

I Year stinkie free today! Used to check the bic for gas and the packet for the cigs.Now its ohms,watts,volts,tank,wick,juice,resistance,batteries,wire,pg,vg...............smoking may have been easier but not as much fun! Now wheres my Reo.......!
Congrats, if only the Reo turned up in time!

Thanks for all the kind words .....now wheres my Reo? Oh no I've got Reo withdrawal symptoms and I haven't even seen one yet!!!!

congrats genosmate.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

88.gif
I just noticed it's been two months of no Winstons for me
84.gif

Oh vaping for me isnt to quit smoking its a relaxation thing only started vaping last year

Congrats @Alex

@eviltoy - so thats 5 years since you quit stinkies and 1 year of vaping. Amazing that you are 5 years stinkie free!

congrats @Genosmate for your 1 year, wow what an achievement!!! Congrats @Alex on your 2 months milestone!! @eviltoy, wow!!! 5 years stinkie free, that's amazing! Also great on the 1 year vaping journey :party:
this is so inspirational seeing all the milestones reached!!! you guys are doing amazing :rock:

Congrats man

Sent from deep down in the Aqua using Tapatalk

Back