Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

You can buy a Reo within the next month with your savings! Congrats on the 47 days.

There is all the vape gear that amount to bit more than that

Not complaining at all

Just posted a thread and when I looked at it I realised if I hadn't taken up vaping I would have processed 10,000.00 cigarettes.That seems a lot!

Whoop whoop!!! it's been such a crazy day for me and finally taking a bit of "breather" while vaping away and checking up on the forum and i just spotted....

I made it past the 3 month stinkie free mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock: this is now officially the longest i have been stinkie free since 1998 when i started... :party:

Whoop whoop!!! it's been such a crazy day for me and finally taking a bit of "breather" while vaping away and checking up on the forum and i just spotted....

I made it past the 3 month stinkie mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock: this is now officially the longest i have been stinkie free since 1998 when i started... :party:
Awesome, congrats. And you did not even notice the time passing, having too much fun!

Congrats Lizzie! Now that you mention it this is double the amount of time I haven’t been smoking since I started back over 30 years ago! I have been stinky free for nearly 6 months now! I can’t believe it! Then longest I every lasted before was 2 and a half months!

I made it past the 3 month stinkie free mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock: this is now officially the longest i have been stinkie free since 1998 when i started... :party:

Well done Yster Bessie :rock:

QuitSmoking.jpg

I started vaping around March last year. Haven't looked back since. Previously i quit for around 2 years.

Then i started smoking roll your owns, everyone though im a stoner.

I was so busy enjoying vaping that i realised i forgot my 1 month milestone :p

So here's to 1 month 2 weeks and 3 days! Woop! :rock:

Haha I'm going to second what @Nooby said, Well done to each and every one of you!
Well done to us! We are free of the terrible end tobacco brings!!

Vape on! Live Strong!!

Congrats @Metal Liz - go for it!

Back