Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

3 days baby :D I'd forgotten how hard it is to quit the stinkies, this morning at 10:00 I would have traded my left testicle for a smoke but I persevered... Both testicles still intact :p

3 days baby :D I'd forgotten how hard it is to quit the stinkies, this morning at 10:00 I would have traded my left testicle for a smoke but I persevered... Both testicles still intact :p
Great news @Viper_SA , we are all rooting for you. Double clutch the vape if the temptation gets right up there.:campeon:. Also good to know that the family farm didn’t suffer any damage and that you persevered.:D

Congrats, you are beating the dragon. After three days the logic becomes that if you give in now, all that suffering was for nothing. At this point in time a lot of good stuff is already starting to happen in your body.

Hang in there!

Regards

Congrats @Viper_SA !
Great achievement !
1 week is in your sights

Keep a strong tobacco juice ready for in case ;-)

Day 4, and I really am tempted, just one.... lol, but then the counter starts all over again, will just have to suck it up

Day 4, and I really am tempted, just one.... lol, but then the counter starts all over again, will just have to suck it up
Keep it up meneer, you are doing great! The first week is the worst, you’re nearly through that. Good luck for the day and stay strong!

no way @Viper_SA
Don't give in to the stinkie temptation.
You are a winner with your 4 days of exclusive vaping!

Just up the nic - try 24mg - one of your tobacco delightful juices - in a MTL setup.
Have it on the ready - a few lekker toots and you're sorted. (mostly)

I don't post snakes but I know how much you like them.

This is to aiming toward your 1 week mark ;-)

main-qimg-08539f62603d131130a6165c8cecb5c5-c

no way @Viper_SA
Don't give in to the stinkie temptation.
You are a winner with your 4 days of exclusive vaping!

Just up the nic - try 24mg - one of your tobacco delightful juices - in a MTL setup.
Have it on the ready - a few lekker toots and you're sorted. (mostly)

Thanks @Silver, I actually had some commercial tobacco and it tasted so yucky, not the juices fault, that my craving went out the door knowing I'd have that yucky taste in my mouth for some time if I had a stinky. Back to my yummy Frosteez :D

Maybe post in the who has stock forum? I haven't checked online because its so convenient for me to grab some on my way home from work.

Last year October I started with my vaping journey but it wasn't until New Years eve that I flicked my last 1/2 stinkie into the bushes.

That makes today officially

24978968.jpg

Congratulations @Adephi , :campeon: :thumbup: time flies when you are having fun, especially if you have a good diy juice in reserve! Here’s to the next 6 months, and then the next 6years! :D You quitter, this is the best news you can get. :aaaaa: :cheer: :cheer:

I caved last night and had one when my snake had a few stillborn babies :oops: back to zero on the counter :rolleyes: but I don't have cravings this morning. Just a small slip up

I caved last night and had one when my snake had a few stillborn babies :oops: back to zero on the counter :rolleyes: but I don't have cravings this morning. Just a small slip up

No worries @Viper_SA just keep going :)
If I had a snake who delivered stillborn babies I would also cave. If I had a snake at all I would also cave.

Back