Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

I caved last night and had one when my snake had a few stillborn babies :oops: back to zero on the counter :rolleyes: but I don't have cravings this morning. Just a small slip up
Not like you fell off the wagon, had a couple and decided to keep going on smoking.
Bet you did not like it at all, it tasted foul and made you wonder why you wanted to have one in the first place? If that is the case, the slip up was a positive event, reaffirming your resolve not to smoke again and the counter in fact keeps running and will be on 6 (?) days today.

Well done and keep it up!

Regards

Not like you fell off the wagon, had a couple and decided to keep going on smoking.
Bet you did not like it at all, it tasted foul and made you wonder why you wanted to have one in the first place? If that is the case, the slip up was a positive event, reaffirming your resolve not to smoke again and the counter in fact keeps running and will be on 6 (?) days today.

Well done and keep it up!

Regards

Tasted horrible. And I felt so ashamed. Thought it would help for my nerves, and it did, for like 5 minutes, then it was back. Not worth killing myself because of stress. I'll stress even with it, so might as well stress without it.

Tasted horrible. And I felt so ashamed. Thought it would help for my nerves, and it did, for like 5 minutes, then it was back. Not worth killing myself because of stress. I'll stress even with it, so might as well stress without it.
It was a test and you passed with distinction! It will be much easier to deal with temptation from now on.

Keep us posted, team V_SA is rooting for you!

Regards

Well, it’s like @Raindance said, you walked away from the experience with positive reaffirment that it is not worth it, taste and health wise, so welcome to day 6, tomorrow wil be your one week anniversary. Keep it up meneer, the two week mark is near, and then the worst is over.

Today is my one year cigarette free anniversary - quite chuffed with myself!

The story in a nutshell:

Woke up the Tuesday morning and had about 15 stinkies left - said to myself this is it, today is my last day of smoking. That evening just before bed I had my last cigarette outside on the stoep, staring at the heavens, starts and moon. I truly enjoyed every second!

I then got out a Twisp Clearo 1 which was all dusty in my cupboard, been laying there for over a year. Put it on charge and got out my Twisp 18mg tobacco and rebel juice which was already expired, but what the hell. Woke up the next morning and said to myself - you either use the twisp or nothing, there is no more smoking.

Vaped on the twisp for about a month and then got a Smok AIO with 6mg nic juice. Also started to DIY juice around the same time. Two weeks later got an Eleaf iStick Pico 75w free from a friend and used it. Two weeks later got a Geek Vape Ammit 22mm RTA to compliment the Istick Pico. A month later got an iJoy Captain PD 270 and an Ammit 25mm RTA.

That's it! I now DIY 99% of the juice I vape and am on 3mg nic. Have not touched a stinky, highly doubt I will ever again - as long as vaping stays legal and the means to do so easily accessible.

Health wise I believe I have improved. Vaping just tastes so much better as well. I do spinning at the gym - no more coughing and my chest does not feel on fire like it used to with the stinkies.

Not a second of regret - cheers to all those who left stinkies and are now proud vapers!

The story in a nutshell:

Woke up the Tuesday morning and had about 15 stinkies left - said to myself this is it, today is my last day of smoking. That evening just before bed I had my last cigarette outside on the stoep, staring at the heavens, starts and moon. I truly enjoyed every second!

I then got out a Twisp Clearo 1 which was all dusty in my cupboard, been laying there for over a year. Put it on charge and got out my Twisp 18mg tobacco and rebel juice which was already expired, but what the hell. Woke up the next morning and said to myself - you either use the twisp or nothing, there is no more smoking.

Vaped on the twisp for about a month and then got a Smok AIO with 6mg nic juice. Also started to DIY juice around the same time. Two weeks later got an Eleaf iStick Pico 75w free from a friend and used it. Two weeks later got a Geek Vape Ammit 22mm RTA to compliment the Istick Pico. A month later got an iJoy Captain PD 270 and an Ammit 25mm RTA.

That's it! I now DIY 99% of the juice I vape and am on 3mg nic. Have not touched a stinky, highly doubt I will ever again - as long as vaping stays legal and the means to do so easily accessible.

Health wise I believe I have improved. Vaping just tastes so much better as well. I do spinning at the gym - no more coughing and my chest does not feel on fire like it used to with the stinkies.

Not a second of regret - cheers to all those who left stinkies and are now proud vapers!
Congratulations @Wimmas , one year later and life looks so different. :campeon:Here’s to the next year, and everyone thereafter. :DMany happy clouds to you.

The story in a nutshell:

Congratulations

The story in a nutshell:

Well done and congratulations @Wimmas

Sent by iDad's iPhone

The story in a nutshell:

ThinkstockPhotos-160434188.jpg

The story in a nutshell:

Congrats on that @Wimmas
Love how you just stopped and told yourself there is no going back. That takes a lot of willpower!
1 year is a great achievement and am wishing you all the best from here on

Also great to hear you doing spinning - you must feel like a champion now!

image.jpeg

Today four years ago, I walked into Clearwater mall, killing a cig as I walked in. Went to the Twisp kiosk and bought a Twisp.
Walked out 15min later a vaper. I never smoked another stinky.
A big part of the reason for my success has been this forum. So thanks folks its been a flavourful four years.

Today four years ago, I walked into Clearwater mall, killing a cig as I walked in. Went to the Twisp kiosk and bought a Twisp.
A big part of the reason for my success has been this forum. So thanks folks its been a flavourful four years.
Congrats @Raslin here is to the next 100 more years stinky free:campeon:

Great stuff! Congrats.

Last week marked 6 months for me.

I feel amazing, I really do.
My lungs feel alot more open and I honestly do not feel as tired and lazy as I used to.

I have now returned to the gym and I have taken up playing indoor soccer as well as swimming from time to time in the pool at the gym-and boy is it refreshing.

Thank you @Silver and the rest of the guys here who have been rooting for me.

Congratulations @BATMAN . The early milestones are the most important. It gets far easier the longer you have been off the stinkies. After six months clean you now have absolutely no reason to return to smoking. Well done. Keep it up. :)

imaggges.jpg

Congrats @Raslin
Great achievement indeed !
You walked out and never touched a stinky again. Love it

4yr Stinky Free ECIGSSA white background - 200 by 345.jpg

Last week marked 6 months for me.

I feel amazing, I really do.
My lungs feel alot more open and I honestly do not feel as tired and lazy as I used to.

I have now returned to the gym and I have taken up playing indoor soccer as well as swimming from time to time in the pool at the gym-and boy is it refreshing.

Thank you @Silver and the rest of the guys here who have been rooting for me.

Congrats @BATMAN
Great to hear this and that you are being more active. Way to go!

Back