Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Wow you guys are Inspiring!
Tomorrow, will be 3 Months the since I last smoked a stinky.
I "quit" like 4 years ago, but at a Braai.... Or at work when the stress hits. So technically I was still smoking, but I quit buying. All that said, and looking back, tomorrow is actually a big day for my personal triumphs.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk
Awesome stuff @GerritVisagie ! Keep it up!

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
image.jpg

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
Well done dude. Awesome news. Keep it up.

Sent from my Note 4

Wow you guys are Inspiring!
Tomorrow, will be 3 Months the since I last smoked a stinky.
I "quit" like 4 years ago, but at a Braai.... Or at work when the stress hits. So technically I was still smoking, but I quit buying. All that said, and looking back, tomorrow is actually a big day for my personal triumphs.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Congrats on the 3 months @GerritVisagie !

Tomorrow, the 26th of August 2017, will be a momentous ground breaking red letter calendar day for Ecigssa. Can you possibly guess why?

It is the anniversary of my joining this forum. I hope there is nothing or no other event that may overshadow this memorable occasion. Ahh, why worry, what could possibly be more memorable...

Damn, I stand amazed at the limitless depths of my humility.

This month marks 8 years for me. Not 1 single cigarette.

I do however vape a lot. 100ml / 4 days.
Wow, 8 years! Remarkable. Congrats. Have you ever considered upping the nic to cut down on the volume?

Wow, 8 years! Remarkable. Congrats. Have you ever considered upping the nic to cut down on the volume?
Thank-you :)

I have actually reduced nic. 8 years ago I was on 24mg M2L and now 1.8mg D2L.

Its not the hanging for nic that has me vaping so much. I just love the flavours - lol. In fact, I can go the whole day without my vape without hanging. I vape purely out of habit and for the pleasure of it.

I only have a small amount of nic in my juice to assist with throat hit.

Thank-you :)

I have actually reduced nic. 8 years ago I was on 24mg M2L and now 1.8mg D2L.

Its not the hanging for nic that has me vaping so much. I just love the flavours - lol. In fact, I can go the whole day without my vape without hanging. I vape purely out of habit and for the pleasure of it.

I only have a small amount of nic in my juice to assist with throat hit.
Great stuff, as long as it work for you. Happy vaping.

Hey @Vaperite South Africa, you might not remember this, but it was a big day for me.
Screenshot_20170919-114952.png

Just a few hours short of my vapeversary. To think I went from that 3mg Orion Asteroid, which was the bees knees to me back then, but not so much any more, to 9mg and I think even a few 12mg juices in the eGo, to 1.5mg DIY juices now.

From the eGo, to the Pico squeeze, a few others, to end up on the Minikin V2 and Azeroth.

And all of you on the forum have been with me every step of the way. Thank you, you wonderfully weird community. Especially @Seanc & @Viashen (f****ng hipsters :nod:)

Hey @Vaperite South Africa, you might not remember this, but it was a big day for me.
View attachment 107583

Just a few hours short of my vapeversary. To think I went from that 3mg Orion Asteroid, which was the bees knees to me back then, but not so much any more, to 9mg and I think even a few 12mg juices in the eGo, to 1.5mg DIY juices now.

From the eGo, to the Pico squeeze, a few others, to end up on the Minikin V2 and Azeroth.

And all of you on the forum have been with me every step of the way. Thank you, you wonderfully weird community. Especially @Seanc & @Viashen (f****ng hipsters :nod:)
Awesome dude. Well done :)

View attachment 107583

Fantastic

View attachment 107583

Congrats @craigb
Epic milestone and very well done!
Thanks for sharing your journey so far on the forum. Been great to see.
Wishing you all the very best for the year ahead!!

image.jpeg

Congrats to everyone. Every day without smoking is a milestone and vaping makes it so much easier. Keep it up!

Back