Vapor Giant

The Vapor Giant V4 has been a staple favourite of mine along with my Skylines and the V4 went on my European trip with me. Now they have just released the V5 and I jumped at it... and it's just what I had hoped for... more air and more juice flow... straight away I can say chicken dinner after building it... I popped in a 3mm Fused Clapton from @RiaanRed and it came out at 0.51Ω and then I put it on a Hellfire Phantom because it's 23mm. The airflow is really smooth and open and the flavour is on point!
VaporGiantV5 004.JPG VaporGiantV5 005.JPG VaporGiantV5 007.JPG VaporGiantV5 008.JPG VaporGiantV5 009.JPG VaporGiantV5 010.JPG

A little bit late to the party here but I'm absolutely loving the V4:
gcxitUO.jpg

A bit more bling than what I would have usually gone for but I think it works very well on the Ohms!
The draw is perfect, the operation is dead simple and the flavor is great. What is not to like about this tank¿ ... the stock tip, that is rubbish, but easily corrected! :p

@Rob Fisher , congrats on the V5
Glad you enjoying it

@TheV - wow, vapor giant certainly looks like a great tank
What juice are you vaping in there?

Thanks @Silver. I'm really happy with the setup.

I'm vaping a creamy peach concoction of my own called Peach Leech.
I've been vaping menthols all day (XXX, Panama, Gringo) ... this is a welcome change to round off the evening :)

I was lucky enough to get another Limited Edition Vapor Giant V4! While the flavour isn't quite as spot on as the Skyline it's pretty damn close and the additional juice capacity makes it a real option for me especially when I go out and about... like going fishing tomorrow!

All the tools are ready so let's build the Vapor Giant... which is pretty simple! By the way take note of the Vape Shears (The Green handled scissors)... Phil Busardo mentioned them in one of his video's and I ordered them on a whim... winner winner chicken dinner! They are even better than my Tweezerman scissors! I have a spare set on it's way thanks to @Christos...
VaporGiant1.JPG

The Coil Company 2x28 Fused with 40ga 3mm ID 7 Wrap. The little container says 0.62Ω resistance and the SX Mini MX stems saam! :) Good one @RiaanRed!
VaporGiant2.JPG VaporGiant3.JPG

These new tanks like Skylines and Vapor Giants deliver the most awesome vape with Red Pill in them!
VaporGiant4.JPG VaporGiant5.JPG

I was lucky enough to get another Limited Edition Vapor Giant V4! While the flavour isn't quite as spot on as the Skyline it's pretty damn close and the additional juice capacity makes it a real option for me especially when I go out and about... like going fishing tomorrow!

All the tools are ready so let's build the Vapor Giant... which is pretty simple! By the way take note of the Vape Shears (The Green handled scissors)... Phil Busardo mentioned them in one of his video's and I ordered them on a whim... winner winner chicken dinner! They are even better than my Tweezerman scissors! I have a spare set on it's way thanks to @Christos...
View attachment 117881

The Coil Company 2x28 Fused with 40ga 3mm ID 7 Wrap. The little container says 0.62Ω resistance and the SX Mini MX stems saam! :) Good one @RiaanRed!
View attachment 117882 View attachment 117883

These new tanks like Skylines and Vapor Giants deliver the most awesome vape with Red Pill in them!
View attachment 117884 View attachment 117885
I'm really looking forward to a quality pair of scissors.

The V5 Vapor Giant has come to play as well... bigger juice wicking holes and a lot more air! This is my cloud compo setup. :p
RedPillClouds.JPG

Looks so good @Rob Fisher
And on the SX Mini!
Very, very nice

@Rob Fisher , what do these steam tuners uplifts do to the vape?
Are they just for aesthetics?
Do they generally increase the tank capacity on the tanks they are available for?

@Rob Fisher , what do these steam tuners uplifts do to the vape?
Are they just for aesthetics?
Do they generally increase the tank capacity on the tanks they are available for?

It's mainly for aesthetics Hi Ho @Silver! In some cases like the Dvarw it actually reduces the capacity a little. And in the case of the Vapor Giant V5S it seems to have reduced the airflow a little and that's a good thing because with it's standard tank it was too airy for me.

Back