Vaporesso cCell Coil Problems

Faheem777

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

Has anybody else been having problems with these coils lately? I recently purchased a 5pack of the 1.4ohm MTL coils and for the first 3/4 days it's amazing thereafter loses flavor and I only get dry hits. Is there something wrong that I am doing? I believe these coils were meant to last close to a month? I have tested with different flavors and still get the same problem.

Can anyone suggest an alternate coil that I can use for MTL hits? The device that I am using is the Vaporesso Target Mini.

Any assistance will be much appreciated :)

If any of you still have the Vaporesso Gemini Tank that take the cCell and gave up on it because of the airlock... I may have a solution for you thanks to Jess at Ohm my ECig and Ben who visits the shop often... take off the top as if you were gonna fill the tank and then remove the O-Ring from it and replace it with a smaller tighter O-Ring... I didn't think it would make a difference but it most certainly does and I have been using my Gemini tanks again!
CreativeFilters 002.JPG Gemini.JPG

Sweet. Coz im looking for a another tank and the melo 3 mini seems to be quite scarce right now. I shall look into this 1.

Given the choice I would always choose a Melo 3 Mini for the simple reason that it is perfect in every way other than size.

If any of you still have the Vaporesso Gemini Tank that take the cCell and gave up on it because of the airlock... I may have a solution for you thanks to Jess at Ohm my ECig and Ben who visits the shop often... take off the top as if you were gonna fill the tank and then remove the O-Ring from it and replace it with a smaller tighter O-Ring... I didn't think it would make a difference but it most certainly does and I have been using my Gemini tanks again!
View attachment 64644 View attachment 64645
Where does one find the smaller tighter o-ring mr fisher? Is it in the box with the spares n stuff?

Where does one find the smaller tighter o-ring mr fisher? Is it in the box with the spares n stuff?

Nope I just grabbed a small one from my stock... but I'm told those little O-Rings the kids use (multi coloured ones) work... I didn't have any so just tried ones I had...

View attachment 64644 View attachment 64645

Any fix for the guardian tank @Rob Fisher

On a side note, just received my melo 3 mini tank today. Quite keen to give it a go after your recommendations:)

Nope I just grabbed a small one from my stock... but I'm told those little O-Rings the kids use (multi coloured ones) work... I didn't have any so just tried ones I had...
Hmmm i dont have any kids... Il try one from one of the drip tips spares n see if it fits. Quite keen to find a fix for this airlock issue :--P

Any fix for the guardian tank @Rob Fisher

On a side note, just received my melo 3 mini tank today. Quite keen to give it a go after your recommendations:)

I haven't played with the Guardian Tank much but didn't have an issue with it... it's more for the MTL crowd...

You are gonna LOVE your Melo 3 Mini... hope you got some 0.6Ω cCell coils for it?

I think I may have just fixed my cCell airlock issue in the Lemo3 by adding this o-ring - thanks for the post @Rob Fisher
At the same time, I removed the o-ring that I'd put on the top of the coil-head (as per the tank instructions).
Not sure which one fixed the problem, or whether its the combination of both. But I'm pretty chuffed to be enjoying that elusive cCell flavour again!

Need to try the o ring
Tanks been I the draw after being used twice only
Please post pics of the o ring and fix
I another thread if possible
Would really like to use the ccell tank

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

I haven't played with the Guardian Tank much but didn't have an issue with it... it's more for the MTL crowd...

You are gonna LOVE your Melo 3 Mini... hope you got some 0.6Ω cCell coils for it?

I'm part of the MTL crowd, so if you do come up with a fix please let me know :)

I actually decided to try out the 0.9 CCell on restricted airflow and it gives a pretty decent MTL on the Melo. Flavor is amazing and no airlock issue!:clap: The only thing I don't like about the tank is that it's such a mission to unscrew the base to replace the coil.

I'm part of the MTL crowd, so if you do come up with a fix please let me know :)

I actually decided to try out the 0.9 CCell on restricted airflow and it gives a pretty decent MTL on the Melo. Flavor is amazing and no airlock issue!:clap: The only thing I don't like about the tank is that it's such a mission to unscrew the base to replace the coil.
Yip, MTL all the way for HRH and I on the Melo3 with either the 0.9 ohm cCell or the ECR rebuildable.

This tool works perfectly to hold the top part (grip it on the metal at the bottom on the glass) whilst you unscrew the base. Get it here.

vape_tweezer_tool_1024x1024.jpg

Yip, MTL all the way for HRH and I on the Melo3 with either the 0.9 ohm cCell or the ECR rebuildable.

This tool works perfectly to hold the top part (grip it on the metal at the bottom on the glass) whilst you unscrew the base. Get it here.

vape_tweezer_tool_1024x1024.jpg
Ahhh I need that tweezers in my life! Thanks @Andre .

Do you by any chance have the link for the ECR rebuildable? I would like to read up more on that option.

I'm really quite keen on doing the rebuild after seeing that link you posted but I have a few questions if you don't mind me asking @Andre, as I'm completely clueless with regard to coil building.

1) How many times can the ecr head be used ?
2) What other supplies would I need to buy to start building my own coils in addition to the ecr head (in the link you provided)
3) How does this route compare cost wise with commercial coils?

P.s ideally I would want to build 1.4/5 ohm coils, I found that resistance I enjoy the most for mtl.

Thanks in advance :)

Sir Vape is sold out on the ECR here. Available at VapeCartel here.

Easy peasy...(I use 27 g Kanthal)

Back