Vaporesso Gemini CCell wonders and blunders

Yes their is, I have the 4ml melo III with a Ccell. The only solution is to open the top fill cap a little which will release the airlock but be sure to close it off when you done vaping otherwise it will dump the juice all over your mod.
Thanks bud

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

OK it's ceramic war time again... I have already tested the Vaporesso cCell 0.6Ω in the Target Pro and today the Target Mini and they appear to work perfectly... now let's try one in the Melo III 4ml Tank! Holding thumbs because I really need 4ml of juice in a tank!

Rigged up and almost ready to go!
NewcCells 001.JPG

Test #1 passed... priming the coil is a doddle! Now to vape on it and see if the dreaded airlock appears... still holding thumbs!

Ceramic coiled Tanks... Protank 4, ORC, Target Pro,Melo III Mini x 2 and the Melo III 4ml on test!

Ceramic 001.JPG

Awesome. All in the name of science. Thank you for being our designated tester. Im sure your efforts lead many people in the right direction.

You have single handedly introduced me to the splendour that is ceramic coils

Don't know if this is the correct place to ask but have anyone tried the ceramic coils in a aspire Triton yet?

Test #1 passed... priming the coil is a doddle! Now to vape on it and see if the dreaded airlock appears... still holding thumbs!

Ceramic coiled Tanks... Protank 4, ORC, Target Pro,Melo III Mini x 2 and the Melo III 4ml on test!

View attachment 59113

Hey uncle Rob, how's this coil going?

Back