Vapour Mountain - Juice Reviews

Choc Mint

I received it today, and could not resist testing it. Made a new coil, 1 ohm on ekowool, in the Igo-L. I enjoy it, even without steeping, as it was suggested. I bought 3 bottles, so the other 2 will have some time to steep anyway. But it is no comparison to 5 Pawns....and I never expected it to be. Both taste like chocolate, but the VM Choc Mint is of a different kind. Slightly more darker chocolate then the Bowdens Mate. The minty part is no real difference though. Using the 12mg version it has a good TH, and as always from VM it has good vapour.

The differences is like with whiskey: use the 5 Pawns as the once in a while deluxe treat, and the VM Choc Mint as the every day treat. Or starting your evening with 5 Pawns in the dripper, then switch to VM in a tank.

Yes, VM Choc Mint is on its way to become a good ADV, the third one from @Oupa . Well done.

My Rating: 8/10 (might get higher rating after steeping)

Edit: new rating

My new Rating: 10/10 (after steeping)

I used the Nemesis with the Igo-L dripper. 1 ohm single coil on ekowool. And don't forget: taste is subjective ;)

Last edited:
Fantastic @Tom! Glad you liked it. It is also one of my Vapour Mountain favourites. I can't wait to try the VM juices again on the IGO-L - and I will do so fairly soon. Only thing is I need more VM juice. My staples are running low ;-)

I liked your whiskey analogy.

Slightly off the topic of this VM thread, but how did you find the vape on the Ekowool compared to the cotton?

Slightly off the topic of this VM thread, but how did you find the vape on the Ekowool compared to the cotton?
I cant say much about a flavour difference yet compared with cotton wool, but I can say that I recently used some silica. And that taste I got was a bit weird. But that could have been because it was Silica I got somewhere, probably came with a tank. So, that could have been cheap silica? Don't know.
But.....I am looking for a better, longer lasting vape in the dripper. And that is really good with the Ekowool, it can really keep a lot of juice and vapes much longer compared to cotton wool.

@Silver1 My experience was VM4 and cotton did not get along.
Currently dripping VM Choc Mint on cotton and its really good, better taste than silica or ekowool. Also a fresh bottle collected yesterday. Its a bit rough as I previously stated somewhere but good.

@Tom if you think its good now just wait a week or 2 it only gets better. The choc rounds out and becomes a more full flavour, the mint tones down just a bit and they complement each other more than fight for dominance. Lol listen to me sounding a foodie when talking about ejuice.

hopefully my VM arrives tomorrow , it is going to be so hard just to put it away and not sample a few ... hmm , dunno if i can do it .

if you think its good now just wait a week or 2 it only gets better. The choc rounds out and becomes a more full flavour, the mint tones down just a bit and they complement each other more than fight for dominance. Lol listen to me sounding a foodie when talking about ejuice.
gr8, that is exactly whats needed! The chocolate needs to come out more. 100% agreement here ;) will put the open bottle away tonight, cap off. At least for a couple of days for starters

gr8, that is exactly whats needed! The chocolate needs to come out more. 100% agreement here ;) will put the open bottle away tonight, cap off. At least for a couple of days for starters

@Tom I know you very busy right now but have you tried the choc/mint again recently. Mines coming along quite nicely.

@Tom I know you very busy right now but have you tried the choc/mint again recently. Mines coming along quite nicely.
yip, I was going to comment actually. I have steeped it for 2 days :rolleyes:, but its anyhow now one week since it was mixed up....and it does improve, for sure. the chocolate is definitely more prominent. still needs a bit more tho, but atm i cant keep my fingers off it. Got 2 more of it, for Germany. By then it should be complete.

ok so i have been playing big time with my VM juices .. the choc mint got about an hour of frother and a day of standing in an open glass .. WOW ... it's loaded in my kayfun and i aint leaving the dam thing alone , only time i am putting this one down is when it's empty ......

shout out to @Oupa for this one .

Slightly behind the curve here as I have been vaping the main stream imported brands for months now. Received my first order from VM this week. Ordered the acclaimed VM4 and menthol ice, banana cream and peach rooibos all in 18mg. All I can say is wow, wow, wow. The VM4 is going to be my ADV for sure.

IMHO this is top class juice and I'm sure my next order will keep Oupa out of nappy changing for a while.

Vaping on a zmax @3.4v on an iclear 30b.

Thanks for the kind words guys! As long as you guys enjoy our juices we will keep making them ;)

Bring it on vaalboy! I can change nappys with my eyes closed already... Mixing eliquid is a completely different story though... need to be wide awake for that exercise! :D

Your order is ready and will be shipping tomorrow @Rob Fisher . Yours and a few other orders were ready today, but we ran out of labels for the 30ml bottles with the back-log we had and the great increase in popularity of our juices!

Your order is ready and will be shipping tomorrow @Rob Fisher . Yours and a few other orders were ready today, but we ran out of labels for the 30ml bottles with the back-log we had and the great increase in popularity of our juices!

That is AWESOME news Oupa! I can't wait! Thanks for keeping me in the loop! :D

So glad more have tried and enjoyed VM's juices.

So far my favourites are Peach Rooibos, Litchi, Choc Mint, Banana Cream and Passion Peach, roughly in that order.

I have tried most of the flavours. They're all good quality juices and all vape well. My favourites are the ones i like best according to my taste. Once again, the subjectivity of flavour is evident. VM4 is a hot favourite of many but too sweet for me.

Well priced and great quality.

Glad i found out about you @Oupa!

Just can i ask you please dont do nappy changing while mixing the juices ;-)

Last edited:
Hahaha! ... I am OCD when it comes to washing hands and using latex gloves! You can not imagine through how much alcohol based hand sanitizer I go!

Thank heavens @Oupa.

Very comforting to know. You should put something to that effect on your website to explain to people how the juices are made.

Something i have noticed when chatting to new vapers or people considering vaping is that they often say "how do you know where this stuff is made and is if its clean". Not being sexist but i have heard that a lot from women.

So maybe a picture of you in a white lab suit with latex gloves is in order ;-)

I will put some pics and descriptions on my website when it goes live ;)

VapeMail 004.JPG

OK my first taste of Vapour Mountain Juices and my first fill was Litchi because I enjoy Litchi's.

Oh what a WIN! It tastes just like the fruit itself and the taste is good on the way in and maybe even better on the way out. Yes it's perfect on the way out. Reasonable vapour production and more than enough!

I'm vaping on my MVP with a Pro Tank 2 Mini.

I was reluctant to try VM Juices because there was no web site but on recommendation I thought I would try @Oupa ... what a good decision it was and I can't wait to try all the others.

I'm not sure yet on voltages but I turned it down to 4v and it tastes better... started on Power mode 11 then Voltage 5v... most certainly better at 4v for sure. At full power it started to taste a little burnt after a few strong puffs...

Yes at 4v it is currently one of my favourites along with topQ's Menthol. This was a really good buy!

Last edited:
Next in the Pro Tank 2 Mini was the Chocolate Mint. It's understated in that the chocolate is not in your face and actually really pleasant. The mint comes through nice and strong and I like that because I enjoy the mints and menthols... the throat hit isn't heavy and again I like that because I'm not one for being hit in the face with power. Also I found the taste better at 4v than full power mode or the higher voltage.

This could well be the vape all day juice... really smooth and really nice!

I may even like this one a little more than the Litchi! But so far so I'm really happy with Vapour Mountain Juices!

I always wondered why any of the VV units would be vaped at anything less than full blast... just starting to understand that now.

My wife is on her way home now so the next review may only be later tonight... :cool:

Last edited:
OK my wife has fallen asleep in front of the TV...

Back to my vape den... Time to try the famous VM4.

Very hard to put an actual taste to it... Caramel? Diddle Daddle Popcorn? Very smooth and a really pleasant vape. Again I prefer the taste at 4 volts...It's really hard to describe this one... very good vapour production.

Please someone describe it to me... it's really nice but I can't put my taste finger on it. Let me go read some other reviews on it... stand by... OK yes caramel and vanilla... but still hard to describe but very lekker!

There is no doubt that VM Juices rock! Three flavours down and 7 more to go! Whooo! :)

VM4 is another winner!

Back