VTR and SVD combo deal

Tiny_Ninja

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all,

I have a Innokin iTaste VTR and Innokin iTaste SVD for sale. Both items bought new by me.
Both were bought roughly 3 years ago and both have been used almost daily for a period of time.

Both items have wear and tear on them, scratches on the outside, in my opinion nothing too bad, nothing deep, just surface scratches.

VTR:
The VTR is in working order. Comes with the original box (which is quite nice) as well as the extension if you want to use a atty that will not fit through the ring. In the images you can see that the extension is attached to the device but it can also be removed also the device has a slight defect on the thread. I have noticed that some atty's don't screw in properly, i have been told that i can have this re-threaded. I'm sure someone on the forum can confirm. I've just been too lazy to do it myself. However my Aspire nautilus Mini screws in perfectly as well as the extension.

Reason for selling: I want to get something else and i have not been using it for the last 4 months or so.

SVD:
The SVD is in perfect working order. Comes in the original box with both tubes (long and short). Device also has surface scratches on it. Certain parts of the device's silver color has faded away due to use. Although even with that it still looks good. The fading will be clear in the images added but are basically around the buttons and on the battery cap.

Reason for selling: I want to get something else, this device was last used about a month ago, only stopped when i got my istick which i have been happily vaping on since then.

I am selling both devices together as a combo. Combo price for both is R750. Not really looking at selling them separately but if i can get 2 buyers wanting to take them separately, i will be happy to sell them for R380 each. I bought the VTR for R1500 and the SVD for R1200.

I am in cape town and only looking for buyers in cape town and its surroundings as I'm not keen on the courier options due to past experiences.

If you want any more information on the devices feel free to let me know.
You can message me on forum for further contact information.

Sorry for the loooong post.

Attachments

• 20150227_220603.jpg
    20150227_220603.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 20150227_220704.jpg
    20150227_220704.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 20150227_223353.jpg
    20150227_223353.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 42
  • 20150227_223441.jpg
    20150227_223441.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 37
Comprehensive classified ad post @Tiny_Ninja
Good luck with the sale
The SVD is a great device. Solid and has served me well. Still use it occasionally for the Nautilus Mini

Back