What a LEGEND

Smoky Jordan

Vaping... a life changer
LV

Awards
@ddk1979 What a kind chap.

Put an ad in the classifieds looking for a Twisp for my wife (who smokes) to try out. He kindly PM me and said he had one with 4 coils and that was at no cost. I just had to collect from from him in CPT.
I'm in JHB but my company has in branch in CPT so arrangements we made and we collected it today. Should have it in my hands on Monday to give to wife.

Thanks so much, it is really appreciated.

Maybe we should have a give away box section for unwanted stuff. I have many old rta that's just packed away that I don't mind passing along. Well done to you @ddk1979 for helping a fellow vapour out.

Met up with @Ryangriffon today because i was looking for a Red Reo door and he had a Orange door which had a few flaws he was willing to give to me.

Thanks bud i apreciate your kindness.
I already put some contact cleaner and its taken away the orange. Now i have a cream door (Primer i assume) which actually looks pretty cool.

I will see how the cream looks on the Reo when i get it. If im not happy with the cream, i will then begin my adventure to turn her red.

20170224_182645_HDR.jpg

Was nice meeting you brother and once agian thanks a mil my friend.

Maybe we should have a give away box section for unwanted stuff. I have many old rta that's just packed away that I don't mind passing along. Well done to you @ddk1979 for helping a fellow vapour out.

We already have a PIF master. Unwanted stuff can be sent to him and he will give to people who need it. @shaunnadan is our PIF master.

Back