What Are You Waiting For?

Quite a bit... FedEx will pick it up from MyUS today! Couple of new BB's, some new BB condensation savers to test drive, some drip tips and BB Buttons, a tube mech mod, some BB panels and the new tank from Phil and Dimitri.
Dibs on any bb panels you're looking at selling ;)

Merry Christmas to me!
Merry Christmas to me!

TCG is delivering this to me either today or tomorrow and I am SUPER excited!!

Paranormal DNA 75C by Lost Vape
parad.jpg raptor.jpg

Special BB Panels and matching drip tip and button made from Abalone from Thailand. Being made as we speak and should be ready in about 2 weeks! They will look something like this...
View attachment 115311
What's the shipping policy when bringing in precious/endangered materials? AFAIK abalone is slowly becoming more and more scarce due to poaching.

And this is stuck in customs and the post off somewhere and I think this should be just fine on the new P67!
Flave22Gold.jpg

Waiting for the twin of my OBS Crius 2 rta, awesome special from @Sir Vape today online. Hope the couriers hurry up with this one. Stainless this time!:D:D So much for my statement that my last vape mail for this year has been received.:rolleyes:.

I just couldn't help myself... I was browsing the Reosmods site and my finger slipped!
View attachment 116331
@Rob Fisher , Strange phenomenon that, seems that most vapers suffer from the affliction of finger slipping. But a very very nice slip on your side. :D:D

Maybe I can have a slip like that at some stage or the other, had mine for today already!

Waiting for two things:

1. An SMPO - My prize from Heaven Gifts (I was told today that I'm the winner ooooohhhhhh so exciting!)
Giveaway  Win SMPO AIO, Best Ecig 2017 for New Vapers   ECIGSSA - Ecig Vape Forum South Africa.png

2. A carry-case from Cape Union Mart:
Sea to Summit Neoprene Pouch

Goon clone rda blue
Dead rabbit rda blue
Squonk pins

Customs turned the above parcel around. @3FVape has been keeping in contact with me so I'm not stressed.

Locally

Stabwood squonker
Sxkbillet box
Druga rda
Zig rta
Kryten rda
Icon rda

Waiting for lots of juices from various vendors. I’ll be glad to receive them, I need a change from the few juices I do have (I rotate between 4 at the moment. Then there’s a juice I don’t like that I have and I bought 2 bottles :rolleyes:)

Waiting for a frosted black Solo cap and ring, frosted ss ring. A few Haku caps and many coloured rings somewhere between the USA and SAPO. A project Septem Desidia V1.2 from the Phillipines!
16982bade49659dfeffaca3188f7a775.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

@Carnival I see that Bluesky's juices are 50/50. I've never had that before. What's it like in terms of flavour and throat-hit?

So here I am at 2.40 a.m., having just placed an order with Skyblue. It's all your fault, @Carnival and @Petrus for forcing me to do this. I hadn't intended ordering anything more this year. Then I thought I must give Skyblue a try (I'm interested in the 50/50) and order one bottle. Oops! Slip-o'-the-finger and suddenly I find that I've ordered a few bottles.

Not only that, but I ordered some concentrates too - FIRST TIME EVER. I want to try to adjust some of my current juices. :crazylick:

Oh well ... one of my New Year's Resolutions is not to buy any more juice and whew! I've just made it by 4 days!! :elefant:

I'll deal with my credit card when the statement arrives! :hanged:

cd870e8a289f4bf28aa29482c4ed55c3.jpg

Really excited for this one... Some mother of pearl panels for the RPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still waiting for my SMPO - it's "on hold" at Customs, Cape Town. AND I'm waiting for a whole bag of goodies which have been ordered for me by The Vape Guy. It will be another 2 weeks or so ... still many sleeps!

Back