What Are You Waiting For?

I cracked and ordered the matching Mech Mod for the Keras Giga REV! :b1:
View attachment 121334
Oooh dead fancy Rob!

I have to be honest, I'm really enjoying the mech side of things. It can be a bit frustrating throwing in a build and it doesn't work (where on a regulated mod you can just up the power), and then there's the eternal fear that I'm going to lose my teeth... Actually why do I enjoy them... :-D

Everyone else have gotten thier Limelight Freehand Stabwood squonkers because they live in JHB.. mine will be with me tomorrow... now which RDA should go on top? The Gold Hadaly or the Gold Flave 22?

PitStopFeb02.jpg

And why Gold do you ask? Well check this out! Boom!

FreehandStabRF04.jpg FreehandStabRF05.jpg FreehandStabRF08.jpg FreehandStabRF14.jpg

Everyone else have gotten thier Limelight Freehand Stabwood squonkers because they live in JHB.. mine will be with me tomorrow... now which RDA should go on top? The Gold Hadaly or the Gold Flave 22?

View attachment 122833

View attachment 122829 View attachment 122830 View attachment 122831 View attachment 122832

Love the Natural Wood Finish on that Mod uncle @Rob Fisher.
Colours are nice too but there is just something about natural colours that make them beautiful.

@Rob Fisher , @SAVapeGear has a beutiful Gprov for sale that will look beautiful next to your limelight as the colours are very similar.
;)

Last edited:
Waiting for a new battery technology that will take over lithium battery, providing more energy density, quicker charges and fool proof safety.

View attachment 122833

View attachment 122829 View attachment 122830 View attachment 122831 View attachment 122832

Gold hadaly of course. I guessed it the minute you pulled the trigger on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waiting for customs to release this mod for @Soprano and myself! Fedex for the win! Also on my end still waiting for my new Sakura Molly V2 doors and silver plated contacts which have no tracking updates yet but i trust in Fedex to get it to me soon!
64b865753d8305ed661c80eec05b1022.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Waiting for customs to release this mod for @Soprano and myself! Fedex for the win! Also on my end still waiting for my new Sakura Molly V2 doors and silver plated contacts which have no tracking updates yet but i trust in Fedex to get it to me soon!
64b865753d8305ed661c80eec05b1022.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

What in the world is that mod called. It looks like its super small in size?

I am currently waiting for my Daedelus Pro,3 rolls of wire and a skin for my Tesla Invader 3 :D:D:D

I am currently waiting for my Daedelus Pro,3 rolls of wire and a skin for my Tesla Invader 3 :D:D:D
OH AND A HAMMER OF God Mech (not for me.I am terrified of mechs,let alone ones that max out at 500watts :wondering: )

Oooh dead fancy Rob!

I have to be honest, I'm really enjoying the mech side of things. It can be a bit frustrating throwing in a build and it doesn't work (where on a regulated mod you can just up the power), and then there's the eternal fear that I'm going to lose my teeth... Actually why do I enjoy them... :-D
You would earn more with no teeth .... I thought this was obvious. :D

Winner @Rob Fisher , I just watch the reviews this afternoon. I........I.......know tomorrow is going to be a nice day for some happy chappies:campeon:

Yip but mine will only ship tomorrow so it will be Monday!

I'm hoping for a very very special parcel from Helsinki tomorrow... but it may only arrive Monday as well!

Yip but mine will only ship tomorrow so it will be Monday!

I'm hoping for a very very special parcel from Helsinki tomorrow... but it may only arrive Monday as well!
So, if I am not mistaken, this weekend will feel like a never ending Easter:risas3: weekend

I am so desperately looking for THAT BLACK MOD, I have planned a trip to Bloemfontein tomorrow to do some Mod hunting.:b1:

We have a Code Red (Pill) situation in Durban... luckily the Red Pill pipeline is open and juice should be flowing to Durbs aver the weekend... only 200ml's in the Cave right now... 100ml on the desk and back up 100ml in the fridge.. never have we cut this so fine... I should be ok with 200ml for the weekend! And on Monday a fresh batch arrives! I just love a fresh batch!
Code Red Pill 001.JPG

2 obs engine 25mil
a wotofo nudge rda duel
and lots of battery wraps
and same stands for my tanks (what tanks i need more tanks fore the stands)
come now 3fvape ship it !!!

Back