What did you Mix today?

While in mozi I had one of these now I want to attempt it in juice form:IMG_20180705_230126.png
First attempt:
Fa Apple pie 0.5%
Inw biscuit 1%
Fa custard premium 3%
Inw custard 2%
Cap vanilla wipped cream 1%
Inw crème brulee 1.5%
Of the shake the crust is too prominent hopefully this will settle after a few days but considering cutting inw biscuit to 0.5%

Tasted a caramel cereal vape last night kind of interested in it the caramel was like fudge or toffee kind of wondering if someone can point me in a direction of a good caramel I have tfa caramel original, fa caramel and tfa Dulce De leche none of them gets me to that true caramel taste.

IMG_20180708_195956.png Was reading on another Forum they use Frosting as a enhancer in there recipes. Anybody here have played around with this.

Was reading on another Forum they use Frosting as a enhancer in there recipes. Anybody here have played around with this.

Frosting is a fantastic ingredient which I have used a number of times. I would not classify it as an enhancer - it is a sweet vanilla cake frosting and could be used as a sweetener perhaps. Combined with LA CCI, it is a superb frosting. Try out some of these to see its full potential:

Cake pop, Pounded, A Better World, Blond and CheebaSteeba's Cream Stone

Frosting is a fantastic ingredient which I have used a number of times. I would not classify it as an enhancer - it is a sweet vanilla cake frosting and could be used as a sweetener perhaps. Combined with LA CCI, it is a superb frosting. Try out some of these to see its full potential:

Cake pop, Pounded, A Better World, Blond and CheebaSteeba's Cream Stone
Rule1x1, rule1x3, rule 1x1, rule 1x1, rule 1x1, going to be a long day and a loooonnnngggg month.:confused:

So my supplies came from BLCK vapour this afternoon.

So i will be mixing up the following

GROOT - Kzor
ZEWB - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2047867/ZEWB (ZOOB) leaked original recipe
Pebble cream bronuts - https://diyordievaping.com/2017/01/14/pebble-cream-bronuts/
RY4 Ice Cream
Wicks Bubblegum (Will post recipes of what i come up with)
XXX Musk (Will post recipes of what i come up with)

Ok so thought id give an update after a week steep.

Both ZEWB and Pebble Cream Bronuts are amazing juices and both keep getting better and better. Zoob tastes 90% like the comercial one and its awesome. think some slight tweaking on or just a slight increase in Fruit circles %, perhaps 4%. I would also take down the sweetner to 1% cause this its very sweet but i love it!

Pebble Cream Bronuts IMO is better although both is super good, i prefer this over zewb but its also on the sweet side. Its an authentic ZOO biscuit but its on a soft fresh doughnut. On inhale you get the vanilla biscuitty taste and on exhale get the frosting type lemony icing ontop of the biscuit.

I never made the RY4 Icecream (Actually forgot) lol

Wicks Bubblegum - This quickly thrown together recipe came out tasting exactly like the original Wicks bubblegum without menthol. Its really good and im sure with slight tweaking can become a great ADV.

Recipe :

Wicks (ZA) 4%
Bubblegum (CAP) 2%
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.5%
Marshmallow (CAP) 1%

XXX Musk Candy - This needs a little bit of work but also was surprised at how authentic it came out. On inhale you get that chalky dry flavor as if you bite into the XXX candy. On Exhale you get the musk flavor. To me the musk flavor is a little muted and once you can get the musk shine through stronger then this will be a great vape.

Recipe:

Musk Candy (TFA) 5%
Vanilla Shisha (INW) 1%
Sweet & Tart (TFA) 1.3%

Might change out the Vanilla Shisha to something else.

KZOR - Groot Grape juice

This recipe after steeping a week has started to shine! It is a really good grape vape and my wife loves it. This is exactly what i was looking for. The juice is smooth, no harsh tastes or perfumery notes, its just great! It is good as a shake and vape but after a week its way better. I think after another week this juice will be epic!

Cheers Guys!

Had a chilled mixing session. Seeing that i vaped through the 2x30ml pebble cream bronuts/zoob i made and its epic so made more.

Made some beechees chappies, those orange/peech color ones u used to get, smells great. Made some more Zewb but added like 1% juicy lemon to see if it comes out more of a lemony cream. Will post recipes tomorrow cause im on my phone now.

Made Frosteez flakes, excited to taste this recipe.
71003c4bb318b21dfc0c238d295de78b.jpg
4aacce878366c8d07a44d89bc7013695.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

While in mozi I had one of these now I want to attempt it in juice form:View attachment 137828
First attempt:
Fa Apple pie 0.5%
Inw biscuit 1%
Fa custard premium 3%
Inw custard 2%
Inw crème brulee 1.5%
Of the shake the crust is too prominent hopefully this will settle after a few days but considering cutting inw biscuit to 0.5%
Some feed back on this after 5days the crust mellowed out a bit. It's a great vape just needs some more Vanilla and egg and thickness so for v2 I am considering adding tfa vanillin 1% and tfa wipped cream 2% any suggestions on how to get that custard a bit thicker?
The inw crème brulee i added for a bit of thickness and to get that burned sugar ontop it's doing that job great but the thickness is missing

Got some mixing done over the last 2 days, but it feels as if I am so far behind because I have not been able to do so for quite some time.
Did the following:
Morning Glory by @Rude Rudi - https://www.ecigssa.co.za/diy-beverage-recipes.t25792/page-11#post-629003
Chilled Black Berries one shot - All day Vapes
Berries and Pistachio Ice Cream one shot - All Day Vapes
ADV RY4 one shot - All Day Vapes
Cardinal by @Fear - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes?sort_order=new&name_like=Cardinal
Pistachio RY4 U by Enyawreklaw -https://diyordievaping.com/2016/03/04/the-new-pistachio-ry4u-recipe/
Icee Grape by @Rude Rudi - https://www.ecigssa.co.za/diy-fruit-recipes.t25444/page-16#post-672514
Paradise Plum and Paradise Fig, I think I saw the recipies mixed from @Rude Rudi , will have to find the links again.
Some testers done as well:
Simply Tobacco by @savvas
DaVinci by @rogue zombie
Fred Pear by unknown at this stage, will find it again
Cream PY4 by Ambedoo
RY4 Pistachio Vanilla by unknown at this stage, wil find again.
Flavorah Kentucky stand-alone
Ice Dragon King by Leducksauce
Holy Nilla Rillo by Killacode
(Apologies, too tired to find all the links this time of the night)

Still sitting with a list as long as my arm of things that I want to mix and try. I really missed this, but at least discovered One Shots which has helped a lot, and I wil keep on trying them going forward. At this stage I’m sitting on so much juice it will take me a while to taste and finish it, but it’s going to be an adventure of note. Vape on !

Some feed back on this after 5days the crust mellowed out a bit. It's a great vape just needs some more Vanilla and egg and thickness so for v2 I am considering adding tfa vanillin 1% and tfa wipped cream 2% any suggestions on how to get that custard a bit thicker?
The inw crème brulee i added for a bit of thickness and to get that burned sugar ontop it's doing that job great but the thickness is missing

I grew up with these things. Love them and my folks always knew the best Portuguese deli's or coffee shops to get them.
I have no idea how to get the filo pastry type crust though.

You can also have a look at this Reddit thread for possible ideas.

I grew up with these things. Love them and my folks always knew the best Portuguese deli's or coffee shops to get them.
I have no idea how to get the filo pastry type crust though.

You can also have a look at this Reddit thread for possible ideas.

The crust is definitely something that can make or break this recipe currently I am happy with the crust its light and flaky and buttery. But I will have to look into another crust for sustainability.
Might be imagining things but I really enjoy this vape and I don't enjoy custard vapes that much.

The crust is definitely something that can make or break this recipe currently I am happy with the crust its light and flaky and buttery. But I will have to look into another crust for sustainability.
Might be imagining things but I really enjoy this vape and I don't enjoy custard vapes that much.
Keep me up to date please, also looking for a good custard vape. I mixed something with tfa pie crust, but cant give an opinion yet. Maybe something to look at, or one of the other brands may have something similar or better or a combination of multiples. Enjoy the playing around.

All the people who mixed Pebble Cream Bronuts - I see positive comments here. I mixed it up about a year ago and it tasted like Sunlight Dishwashing liquid smells. It also tasted like Sunlight liquid smells.

Am I the only one who found it disgusting? Does it maybe require a millenium steep? Maybe just one of those things like some people dont't taste strawberry or taste pepper with TFA VBIC? Maybe I just hate lemon tasting juice?

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

A big batch of my Peanut butter and banana ADV.
IMG_0831[1].JPG

First production batch of Andre's mate after the initial tester proved it rather exceptional. Not an ADV but end of day treat. Really great stuff, thanks for sharing @Andre. I just had to bring the menthol down a bit.
Just mixed:
IMG_0828[1].JPG
After a good shake:
IMG_0832[1].JPG
Now for the 28 day wait....

And something I am working on:
IMG_0834[1].JPG

Regards

Tonight's mix:
Portuguese custard tart v2:
Inw biscuit 1%
Fa Apple pie 0.5%
Fa custard premium 3%
Inw custard 2%
Inw crème brulee 1.5%
Tfa vanillin 1%
Cap vanilla custard v1 0.5%
Fa catalan cream 1%
Leaving this one for a few days let's see if it gets me closer.

Peach pie v2:
Fa whote peach 1.75%
Tfa straberry 2%
Inw biscuit 1%
Fa Apple pie 0.5%
Fa custard premium 2%
Fa fresh cream 1%
Fa liquid amber 1%

Single flavour tester:
Fa euphoria 2.5%
From the shake getting a light tobacco with something like menthol will leave it for a long time and see what happens.

Butterscotch cookie:
Fa caramel 3%
Fa butterscotch 3%
Cap sugar cookie 4%
Inw biscuit 1%
This was nice but will revisit the idea again.

Restock:
Awesome straberry
Tigers blood

All the people who mixed Pebble Cream Bronuts - I see positive comments here. I mixed it up about a year ago and it tasted like Sunlight Dishwashing liquid smells. It also tasted like Sunlight liquid smells.

Am I the only one who found it disgusting? Does it maybe require a millenium steep? Maybe just one of those things like some people dont't taste strawberry or taste pepper with TFA VBIC? Maybe I just hate lemon tasting juice?

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

Since mixing the Zewb and the pebble cream Bronuts, I have almost vaped 240ml in the last two weeks so its good. Everyone that have tried it from me has also given me only good feedback saying its really good. Maybe it is a thing like strawberry vapes which i battle with i dont know...lol

Shake and vape and a week to two weeks steep, both recipes have been great and just getting better.

Try some Key lime pie concentrate and you will realize what vaping green sunlight liquid really tastes like LOL its bad!! Like super bad!

Last week i made a Frosteed Flakes/Frosteez juice from a recipe i got off http://e-liquid-recipes.com. The original recipe calls for Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) instead of Almond but Rule 1 was applied. I decided to change it out to Almond.

Link to Original by Shroomalistic -
Frosted Flakes by Shroomy

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/410262/Frosted Flakes by Shroomy

From what i remember after tasting Frosteez about 2 years ago, its pretty close/similar. You get the cornflakes taste with the sweet coating and milky vibes. I will order some Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) to give it the correct nutty taste but this is a good juice and i will make more.

2018-07-17 07_20_28-eJuice Me Up.png

Last week i made a Frosteed Flakes/Frosteez juice from a recipe i got off http://e-liquid-recipes.com. The original recipe calls for Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) instead of Almond but Rule 1 was applied. I decided to change it out to Almond.

Link to Original by Shroomalistic -
Frosted Flakes by Shroomy

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/410262/Frosted Flakes by Shroomy

From what i remember after tasting Frosteez about 2 years ago, its pretty close/similar. You get the cornflakes taste with the sweet coating and milky vibes. I will order some Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) to give it the correct nutty taste but this is a good juice and i will make more.

View attachment 139011
I made this last year,remember it being very nice and sweet,only problem FW Cake(yellow) is a coil gunker,I think JF Cake (yellow) is the way to go

I made this last year,remember it being very nice and sweet,only problem FW Cake(yellow) is a coil gunker,I think JF Cake (yellow) is the way to go

Oh....so that is why i have been rewicking weekly since making Zewb! LOL I will get some JF Cake and try it out.

Thanks alot!

First batch in over a year: 300ml of Unicorn Milk hmmmmm nom nom nom
saFw6mH.jpg

First batch in over a year: 300ml of Unicorn Milk hmmmmm nom nom nom
saFw6mH.jpg

Tasting lekker on the first few drags, but then it becomes muted. I flipping hate it when that happens. I think that's why I stopped DIY'ing in 2016, but sadly I don't have the randelas to keep vaping retail juice at the rate it's going at the moment. I'll have to make it work.

Any ideas why flavour would become muted? I can't possibly add more concentrates. This juice already packs >10% of CAP

EDIT: I know it still needs to steep a lot, especially with the custard in there, but that would not explain why it is so great on the first few hits and then dead after that, like pure VG.

@SHiBBY I have made Unicorns Milk before and other variations of it and i am one of the lucky few that has issues tasting strawberry 100% so to me it tastes muted or i dont get the strawberry kick. But after a week or two steep the cheesecake comes out great.

I used to love making Strawberry cheesecake using NY Cheese Cake and Graham crust cheese cake, even though i didnt really taste much of the strawberry, i still have a 100Ml bottle i have been vaping on for couple months, think the 60ml that is left has been steeping/maturing for like 8 months if not more....i still dont get the strawberry...lol

@SHiBBY i am one of the lucky few that has issues tasting strawberry 100% so to me it tastes muted

That is the weirdest thing man, I've read it here and there regarding strawberry flavours. It tastes perfect in every way for the first few drags, but I have to keep the wicks super wet in order to maintain the flavour. The moment they dry out even slightly, the flavour disappears... :( So in a RTA it's pretty tollie.

Back