What did you Mix today?

Stock:
Dry Lemon - an every day vape for me.
Lemon Condensed Milk Fridge Tart - first bottle disappeared too quickly.

To try:
FLV Pink Lemonade - have tried a few pink lemonades, but none came close to Element's tangy and tart one. One more to try.
Pasito - a passion fruit soda.
Viserion - an ice cold blueberry cream by Id10t. I have yet to find a blueberry juice I like - maybe this is the one.
Frosted Lemonade - we could call it a lemonade float. And I am stocked up on the original INW Lemon and Lemon Mix concentrates.
1-2-3 Ocean Water - a coconut Sprite.

Work in progress:
Gooseberry - first version
Granadilla - getting there

Not quite DIY but custom adjustments to my usual juices

First up, my "VM Strawberry Ice Blend". Start with 18mg VM Strawberry. Bring it down to about 12 with PGVG. Then add 23 drops of VM Menthol concentrate per 10ml bottle. Shake... and ready....

This juice gets vaped as is in the workhorse Lemo1. Also gets used in the SubTank Mini with some of Paulie's Guava.

9dec95d507b0a05f471523b19889f2a3.jpg

Next up some adjustments to my LIT Sidechick. Start with 6mg. Upnic a bit using 36mg PG Nic to about 9mg. And add 15 drops VM Menthol concentrate per 10ml bottle. All good...

This juice is for the Skyline and BB.

5a0203f9156cb09c0acf000a2f7daaa9.jpg

Im interested to see what you think about it.
@SHiBBY I also mixed a strawberry but its from Strawb Ripe, Sweet Strawb and Shisha strawb. Day after mixing its a bit light, but still good, i think that it needs a few days steep so the shisha strawb can develop a bit.

Also give the same recipe a go but replace the Bubblegum with 3.5% CLY Cream Soda, Its a great SnV but even better after a day steep!!

Look, it's super tasty, but definitely not a strawberry steri stumpie. The reason for this is that the sweet strawb tastes more like an actual strawberry fruit than that artificial candy version required for the steri stumpie, and that's what I need for this. I'm not too familiar with shisha strawb, would you rate it as more artificial? I don't want to end up with another cherry cola, that't for sure. That's VG/PG I'll never get back lol :D

Look, it's super tasty, but definitely not a strawberry steri stumpie. The reason for this is that the sweet strawb tastes more like an actual strawberry fruit than that artificial candy version required for the steri stumpie, and that's what I need for this. I'm not too familiar with shisha strawb, would you rate it as more artificial? I don't want to end up with another cherry cola, that't for sure. That's VG/PG I'll never get back lol :D
Its a very unique strawberry that is part of anything strawberry that I mix and develops very well with creams and desserts but it also works great to broaden a strawberry profile on a more fruity beverage type joose, to me like a syrupy roasted fresh strawberry minus the sweetner depending on what additives you use with it :D

Hey guys,

Question from a DIY noob here. I mixed up a batch of @Rude Rudi 's awesome Icee Grape last week and I'm really enjoying it.

I realized though that the juice keeps turning a very deep purple colour in the tank? Any cause for concern?

I used the exact concentrates and percentages in the recipe,

Pics below of the juice in the atty and in the dropper:

upload_2018-7-30_12-48-49.png
upload_2018-7-30_12-49-14.png

Hey guys,

Question from a DIY noob here. I mixed up a batch of @Rude Rudi 's awesome Icee Grape last week and I'm really enjoying it.

I realized though that the juice keeps turning a very deep purple colour in the tank? Any cause for concern?

View attachment 140264
View attachment 140265
I dont think there is a need for concern, ive noticed the same thing with most Grape jooses.

1. Watermelon Jelly Rancher (Ok)
2. Best Damn Pienk Lemonade (Good)
This is the feedback I got from my Vape buddy. We normally share consentrates for new recipes rather spend R20 on someting and if it works then we each buy his own consentrate.
Would you share the pink lemonade recipe?

Hey guys,

View attachment 140264
View attachment 140265

I get the same in my Zeus. Looks quite cool.

I think my next batch I'm going to leave out the cactus altogether. My first batch I dropped it to 0.5%, next batch its at 0.08%.
Don't know if my thinking about dropping the % lower will reduce the overwhelming flavour of Cactus, or if I'm just overly sensitive to it, but to me it ruins the juice.

Hey guys,

View attachment 140264
View attachment 140265

Nothing to worry about here. It happens. Although my current batch of INW Grape is clear, it does happen on occasion. My last batch of LA Wateremelon is pink, the previous batch was clear.

Well, you have a good party trick there!

1-2-3 Ocean Water
Then finished my Nic, So once I have more nic I still need to finish mixing Cardinal too
Boy oh Boy!! Are these two winners!
The Ocean water is such a great recipe, So simple but still maintains a mystery to it. and best of all is this can serve as a base to many great creations, Ive already used this base to make a Passion fruit Lime and lemonade for my Wife and its awesome! This type of recipe is what shows skill of a mixer to me.

and then Cardinal... Wow :rofl: I understand why people are raving about it, its flippen blerrie delicious!! I mixed a 30ml SnV sample and have a 100ml steeping, but that is most definitely not going to be enough!

This cbe double mango is awesome so here goes a first attempt at making it better:
Cbe double mango 4%
Cap sweet guava 3%
Inw cactus 0.5%
Tfa papaya 1%
Cap sweet mango 2%
Guava and cactus brings out the slight sour note hoping the sweet mango and papaya brings a bit of ripeness to the mix defndefini an enjoyable vape of the shake

defndefini going to try this.

Need to get the CBE Double Mango. Hearing too many good things about it.

Grabbed the winning Cannoli recipe from a competition DIYorDIE had and threw it together. Let's see how it turns out! :) #excited #smellsamazing

If that's Simply Cannoli by tranceinate, it won't be that great. Inw Biscuit has been reformulated since that recipe was released, and it kills the recipe. It's a pity you never got to try the original. It was one of the best recipes ever.

Back