What did you Mix today?

@SarChasm yes I did shake and I did warm bath.

@Dietz I think you hit it on the head. The card that came with shows how much to throw in for 3mg nic strength.I gave it just a little extra thinking I would like just a little more than 3mg.Guess i got what I asked for plus change.The 2nd and 3rd puffs almost put my lights out this morning. I got some more flavours to try this morning. Will definitely try the amount you suggest or maybe I should just mix it the same. That way one 60ml should last a few months at least :).

@SarChasm yes I did shake and I did warm bath.

@Dietz I think you hit it on the head. The card that came with shows how much to throw in for 3mg nic strength.I gave it just a little extra thinking I would like just a little more than 3mg.Guess i got what I asked for plus change.The 2nd and 3rd puffs almost put my lights out this morning. I got some more flavours to try this morning. Will definitely try the amount you suggest or maybe I should just mix it the same. That way one 60ml should last a few months at least :).
:eek: You mixing Nic without a Scale?! Even after mixing for a while, I know the level my Nic should be filled at, but I still Use the scale to confirm this. A scale just makes for more accurate and easier mixing.

Hehehhe based on your "I gave it just a little extra..." Comment, I am almost 100% sure its the nic thats killing it for you, Do yourself a favor and get a scale, this might just save you from future over or under flavoring and the same goes for nic.

Cool thanks guys. Ja I think I'll let it sit for a few days until I work up the guts to try it again. Next item to order will be the scale.

So I took a screenshot of this recipe ages ago but for the life of me can’t remember the name or who concocted it.

Any ideas?

DB6DB53C-2AF0-45D6-BF72-C09549CC829F.png

It's only used at 0.6% in tranceinate's Simply Cannoli and it completely destroyed the recipe. So I'm not hopeful. Although maybe it'll still work in Goldfish's.

I'd be interested to see if Inw Biscuit has killed Goldfish's Cannoli too.

I tried it a few months back and it was my first canolli mix. To be honest it didn't wow me at all. Half the bottle is still in the cupboard hoping to steep it better.

Maybe in a few months time I will try some of the other biscuit concentrates to see of it comes out better.

I tried it a few months back and it was my first canolli mix. To be honest it didn't wow me at all. Half the bottle is still in the cupboard hoping to steep it better.

Maybe in a few months time I will try some of the other biscuit concentrates to see of it comes out better.
Not what I wanted to hear

Still trying to rippen cbe double mango up a bit.
Tfa papaya 2%
Cbe double mango 5%
Inw cactus 0.5%
Cap sweet mango 3%
More papaya than mango but still a good vape.

Tfa papaya 2%
Cbe double mango 5%
Inw cactus 0.5%
Cap sweet mango 3%
I also find tfa papaya very strong

Tfa papaya 2%
Cbe double mango 5%
Inw cactus 0.5%
Cap sweet mango 3%
Looks good though. Gonna try it when I get some double mango in

I have been thinking of just killing it with chocolate and/or strawberries just to liven it up a bit. Haven't got around to it yet.
I’m gonna mix the original and see.

Maybe my tastebuds like it o_O

I popped into the new retail store of Blck Flavour in Boksburg today, and they very kindly offered to mix up 2 x "Rodeo One Shots" for 500ml awesomeness @18mg. They even forced me into having an espresso during the mixing process. :(:D:campeon:

I popped into the new retail store of Blck Flavour in Boksburg today, and they very kindly offered to mix up 2 x "Rodeo One Shots" for 500ml awesomeness @18mg. They even forced me into having an espresso during the mixing process. :(:D:campeon:

That's awesome @Alex !
:zpong:

Head to head custard battle... Wayne vs Folkart. Let’s see who is victorious!

Assassin (Killer Kustard Remix) - a remix of Killer Kustard by Folkart - l love Folkart’s simplistic approach to mixing and the way he can coax maximum flavour out of some flavours by toning it down and pairing it with other supporting pillars. This one is no different..
Kings Custard - Wayne finally released this recipe, currently available as a one-shot around the glove. This is more complex compared to Assassin but some restraint shown here....

I’ll report back in 2 weeks!

Back