What did you Mix today?

This week I made my favourites.
1. Creme de Orange
2. Apple Bacco
3. Sugar Cookie.
4. Sweet Strawberry Cream
5. Butter Almond Custard.
Also made Dinner Lady but the one with the Capella flavours. Will see how it taste after a week.
This ones I will probably not make again.
1. God Milk 12 weeks steep don't like it.
2. Unicorn Milk
3. Kreeds Kustard made alot off this not bad but I expected alot more.
4. Master Level Milk
5. Pistachio Ray4-U
6. Mothers Unicorn Milk
Have not dump any juice in 6 months if recipe is not to my taste it just takes longer to finish a bottle and I actually Vape Less. God Milk took me 5 days to finish a 35ml.
Shows you how taste differs... I love God Milk and mother's unicorn milk! It's 2 of my favorites!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Following the stocking of FE @ Blck Vapour, I couldn't wait to mix up some bucket list recipes. Thanks to @Richio for landing all these amazing brands - we (South Africa) finally have most of the best concentrates available in the world - at fantastic prices!!!!

A Better Mango Boba - A fantastoc use of FE sweet rice, paired with Mango
YEO Banana - one of the first FE sweet rice recipes - this time with a bit of banana cream
LMN#- this monster is right up my alley! "A sinfully butter-rich lemon poundcake drizzled with light, sweet, cream cheese icing."
Nu-Sorbet [ICED] - An iced pineapple sorbet by Wayne
Green Tea Kit Kat - Sound odd but as per the the creator: WARNING: THIS IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. Read the notes...
Dinner Lady A Lemon Tart Remix - This time made with no subs...
Chocolate Milk: A Golden Ticket REMIX - I made this when I started and was not impressed...because i subbed... Giving this another shot with no subs.
Where did you get RF Pineapple from for the Nu-Sorbet, @Rude Rudi?

Shows you how taste differs... I love God Milk and mother's unicorn milk! It's 2 of my favorites!

I have high hopes for those 2! :D

That's true @Tanja a few people suggested to me Apple Buttah is a must. So I made it and after 10weeks steep I rather Vape Apple Bacco. Nice thing about Diy is you don't need to pay R150 for a juice and then you don't like it.

With HS finally available, I mixed up Vurve's Anubis' Nectar. It's one of the very few strawberry creams which uses only one strawberry, enhancing it with pear and lemon rather than other strawberries. I'm also interested to try the HS Ice Cream/TFA VBIC combo, I've been looking for a good ice cream stone.

I'll also be mixing Jerry's Brown Butta Ice Cream again. Initially, I did it without the HS Ice Cream and boosting the VBIC a bit instead. It was pretty good anyway, should be even better now.

Mixed Vurves Vanilla Almond Milk.
This one isn't gonna make it through the steep, gonna have to make more
This one is also on my list to still try out...

Mixed Vurves Vanilla Almond Milk.
This one isn't gonna make it through the steep, gonna have to make more

Also made it recently but steeped it for two weeks and it was oh so good! but even shake and vape isnt bad but gets way better with a steep.

1. God Milk 12 weeks steep don't like it.
2. Unicorn Milk
3. Kreeds Kustard made alot off this not bad but I expected alot more.
4. Master Level Milk
5. Pistachio Ray4-U
6. Mothers Unicorn Milk

Interesting that four of these flavours are of the Strawberry Cheesecake variety (the 'milk' group). I have also tried various 'milks' and after the most recent one (6th attempt I believe) I have decided to give up. Not that I think it is not great flavours, but it is just not to my taste, but being the most popular recipe formula out there quite likely I thought I had to try and try again in case I was doing something wrong. I wasn't, I did follow the recipes to the last drop and vg/pg ratio, it is just not for me.

3. Sugar Cookie.
4. Sweet Strawberry Cream
These two however do sound interesting, so if I may ask for recipe links please. :)

I must admit though that I am getting more and more skeptical about the sugar cookie recipes out there as I have tried a number of them, most recent being Ella's Shortbread Biscuit, and just not finding it to my liking either. Am I just being full of :lipssealed:?

Interesting that four of these flavours are of the Strawberry Cheesecake variety (the 'milk' group). I have also tried various 'milks' and after the most recent one (6th attempt I believe) I have decided to give up. Not that I think it is not great flavours, but it is just not to my taste, but being the most popular recipe formula out there quite likely I thought I had to try and try again in case I was doing something wrong. I wasn't, I did follow the recipes to the last drop and vg/pg ratio, it is just not for me.

These two however do sound interesting, so if I may ask for recipe links please. :)

I must admit though that I am getting more and more skeptical about the sugar cookie recipes out there as I have tried a number of them, most recent being Ella's Shortbread Biscuit, and just not finding it to my liking either. Am I just being full of :lipssealed:?
I still must Vape Short Bread steeping from 30May but only made one Bottle. I don't have links just search them on forum you will find them.

With HS finally available, I mixed up Vurve's Anubis' Nectar. It's one of the very few strawberry creams which uses only one strawberry, enhancing it with pear and lemon rather than other strawberries. I'm also interested to try the HS Ice Cream/TFA VBIC combo, I've been looking for a good ice cream stone.

I'll also be mixing Jerry's Brown Butta Ice Cream again. Initially, I did it without the HS Ice Cream and boosting the VBIC a bit instead. It was pretty good anyway, should be even better now.
Been waiting for HS to reach SA so I could mix this!

I am never without God Milk.

Last edited:
If you like Sugar Cookies and Cream, give Goldfish's Dunkaroos a try. I subbed Shisha Vanilla for DFS Holy Vanilla. Apparently Vanilla Bourbon works better as a sub but it's great with Shisha as well.

So today I mixed up some new (hopefully lekker) flavours.

1. Space Jam
Lemon Lime Cap 10%
Harvest Berry Cap 8%
Energy Drink Cap 6%

2. Jolly Roger
Fuji Apple Tfa 4%
Ripe Strawberry tfa 6%

3. Blue Raspberry Bubblegum
Bubblegum Tfa 10%
Blue Raspberry fw 8%
Marshmallow cap 1.5%

4. Monster Melons
Cantaloupe Tfa 5%
Papaya Tfa 5%
Mango Tfa 5%
Marshmallow Cap 1%

Now to let them sit for a day or two.

Mixed up small batches, please let me know if you experts DIYers can recommend some changes.

Last edited:
So today I mixed up some new (hopefully lekker) flavours.

1. Space Jam
Lemon Lime Cap 10%
Harvest Berry Cap 8%
Energy Drink Cap 6%

2. Jolly Roger
Fuji Apple Tfa 4%
Ripe Strawberry tfa 6%

3. Blue Raspberry Bubblegum
Bubblegum Tfa 10%
Blue Raspberry fw 8%
Marshmallow cap 1.5%

4. Monster Melons
Cantaloupe Tfa 5%
Papaya Tfa 5%
Mango Tfa 5%
Marshmallow Cap 1%

Now to let them sit for a day or two.

Mixed up small batches, please let me know if you experts DIYers can recommend some changes.

@HvNDhF - a nice cross spectrum of recipes. My concern is that those %'s look VERY high to me... Are these known/published recipes or your own creations? I recognize some of the recipes but certain %'s seem way out, ie Lemon Lime Cap 10% where the average mixing % is 2.3% and TFA Bubblegum's ave is 5.5% where the recipe calls for 10%! Another would be Blue Raspberry fw 8% vs the ave of 3.7%.

Remember that higher %'s in mixes do not enhance/make the flavour "stronger" - it in fact has the opposite effect where the more you add the flavour actually mutes and worse, becomes "perfumy" and tastes like crap.

Never a bad idea to start LOW, because you can always add MORE, but you can't take it out.

@HvNDhF - a nice cross spectrum of recipes. My concern is that those %'s look VERY high to me... Are these known/published recipes or your own creations? I recognize some of the recipes but certain %'s seem way out, ie Lemon Lime Cap 10% where the average mixing % is 2.3% and TFA Bubblegum's ave is 5.5% where the recipe calls for 10%! Another would be Blue Raspberry fw 8% vs the ave of 3.7%.

Remember that higher %'s in mixes do not enhance/make the flavour "stronger" - it in fact has the opposite effect where the more you add the flavour actually mutes and worse, becomes "perfumy" and tastes like crap.

Never a bad idea to start LOW, because you can always add MORE, but you can't take it out.
This is a.ctually highly rated recipes I got on the internet. Now you have me worried. Haha

This is a.ctually highly rated recipes I got on the internet. Now you have me worried. Haha

Remember that, when DIY started, these recipes were developed for use in RTA type tanks (not sub-ohm) which were pretty archaic - those atomisers required highly concentrated juices to produce any discernible flavour. Things have moved on at a rapid rate, atomisers and mods have improved significantly and most newer recipes calls for total flavour % of anything form 2% to around 12%.
Have a look at the published dates of these recipes and you'll find that they are probably a couple of years old and in need of a "remix"...

Post some links to the reference recipes for us to look at and propose alternatives.

Thank you. Will do as soon as I have some time, will I look for them again. Thanks

Productive Sunday.
FN8sxg9.jpg

Back