What did you Mix today?

I mixed up a storm this weekend...

An awesome coffee juice where I chucked in a couple of things that I thought would be nice and it came out amazing!

A caramel banana that's not too bad...

A Raspberry pineapple sherbert that came out quite ok...

A milk an honey one that I found online somewhere... love it!

Peanutella that I saw on here somewhere... I like it!

Another Beetlejuice that was on the ejuice me up calculator... love that one too...

@KZOR nutterz... one of my absolute favorites!

Some more of my gourmet popcorn that I also mixed out of my head... also a favorite of mine...

A butter Pecan custard that I found online... so far I'm absolutely loving it but it's steeping for now...

A custard crazy that I found online... not too fond of it just yet... but giving it time in the cupboard...

My current custard... also in the cupboard to decide if it's worth it... also found online...

A sour berries... also one of my own creations... not bad at all... but still making my mind up about it...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

An awesome coffee juice where I chucked in a couple of things that I thought would be nice and it came out amazing!

Another Beetlejuice that was on the ejuice me up calculator... love that one too...

Some more of my gourmet popcorn that I also mixed out of my head... also a favorite of mine...

A butter Pecan custard that I found online... so far I'm absolutely loving it but it's steeping for now...

A custard crazy that I found online... not too fond of it just yet... but giving it time in the cupboard...

My current custard... also in the cupboard to decide if it's worth it... also found online...

A sour berries... also one of my own creations... not bad at all... but still making my mind up about it...

Sounds amazing! Do you keep notes or record the recipes? If so, it would be great if you could share the ones you really fancy here - it is pretty much the aim of this thread.
If you don't, you should as you can then replicate your potions and we can all your new creations with you. The chaps here will also assist with some guidance if a recipe lacks this or has too much of that, etc.

Keep mixing and share...if you want...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds amazing! Do you keep notes or record the recipes? If so, it would be great if you could share the ones you really fancy here - it is pretty much the aim of this thread.
If you don't, you should as you can then replicate your potions and we can all your new creations with you. The chaps here will also assist with some guidance if a recipe lacks this or has too much of that, etc.

Keep mixing and share...if you want...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I keep all my recipes on the e-juice me up app on my pc... when I have some time I will post the nice ones here...

Unless there is something that I mentioned that you would like to try out... then I'll post...

I'm very new at the whole mixing thing... so still very sceptical and shy to share...

Had a slow week but knocked out some beauties...

Catalan Dream - This is a 3 ingredient wonder at 4% total flavour. A simple creme brulee'ish' vape, 24 hour steep
Bombies 'nana cream - Restock of this vape classic!
Third World Custard v2 - Made 100mls of this, even better, Third world custard. Every self respecting custard fan HAS to make this
Cherry Pop - Based on an idea by @Feliks Karp
Custard's Last Stand A well balanced, not too sweet, custard. Part of the quest to find the "one"
Ckemist Original: Apple Juice -Apple juice, plain and simple
LGBT - Lychee, Guava, Blackcurrant and Tangerine cocktail
A Terkish Remix (butterscotch custard)- This one is still steeping but smells a million dollars!
Waffled - in a quest to find a use for Pancake...Waffles covered with banana, strawberries and buttery maple syrup
Cannoli Contest Entry - A fantastic interpretation of a rich, cream filled cannoli
Jackshit - By our very own @zandernwn. I subbed JackFruit with 2% Dragon fruit - FANTASTIC!
Pistachio Cool Whip Pie - This base is a keeper!!!! Easily adaptable and spot on!!!
Sweet Guava Goodness - So simple, yet so yummy! Some nice smoothie base tips...
Bavarian Cream Donut - No need to elaborate here...just make it!

Enjoy!

Thank you for mixing it up. May I ask that you rate it as well on ATF once you have concluded if you like i or not. It goes a long way in increasing the recipes presence on ATF. my goal is to get 1000 views... I need 78 more to get there

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Had a slow week but knocked out some beauties...

Catalan Dream - This is a 3 ingredient wonder at 4% total flavour. A simple creme brulee'ish' vape, 24 hour steep
Bombies 'nana cream - Restock of this vape classic!
Third World Custard v2 - Made 100mls of this, even better, Third world custard. Every self respecting custard fan HAS to make this
Cherry Pop - Based on an idea by @Feliks Karp
Custard's Last Stand A well balanced, not too sweet, custard. Part of the quest to find the "one"
Ckemist Original: Apple Juice -Apple juice, plain and simple
LGBT - Lychee, Guava, Blackcurrant and Tangerine cocktail
A Terkish Remix (butterscotch custard)- This one is still steeping but smells a million dollars!
Waffled - in a quest to find a use for Pancake...Waffles covered with banana, strawberries and buttery maple syrup
Cannoli Contest Entry - A fantastic interpretation of a rich, cream filled cannoli
Jackshit - By our very own @zandernwn. I subbed JackFruit with 2% Dragon fruit - FANTASTIC!
Pistachio Cool Whip Pie - This base is a keeper!!!! Easily adaptable and spot on!!!
Sweet Guava Goodness - So simple, yet so yummy! Some nice smoothie base tips...
Bavarian Cream Donut - No need to elaborate here...just make it!

Enjoy!

Lol, you call that a slow week @Rude Rudi :eek:

@Tanja , these sound great! Well done!
Am interested in the coffee one when you get a chance to look at your notes...

@Tanja , these sound great! Well done!
Am interested in the coffee one when you get a chance to look at your notes...
Out of town at the moment... will post them on Monday when I'm back home...

Out of town at the moment... will post them on Monday when I'm back home...

Enjoy being out of town @Tanja !
Please share with us a pic to make us jelly... lol

Enjoy being out of town @Tanja !
Please share with us a pic to make us jelly... lol
In Nelspruit...
bc6239cc8e078eb6ea1ca258ebfcdbdb.jpg

I know...it always feels slow until you actually 'pen' it... 2 day isn't that bad is it...:oops:
Made nothing still waiting for nicotine and concentrates to come next week but open a bottle off Creme de Orange that I made on 31March thanks for posting it @Rude Rudi one that I will be making on a regular basis

Speckled eggs, butterscotch toffee doughnut and Mc donalds apple pie.
b9062d4fdd6a585f33566dc38ad7c73b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ok... So as promised... here are some of my favorites that I mixed up last weekend... Some I have left out here because they were not amazing... and KZOR's Nutterz is his property... He shared it here already somewhere... he gets high credits from me for that one!

Beetlejuice
===========

I love this fruity vape... Adjusted from a recipe I found on the eJuice me up Calculator...

Raspberry - FA - 6%
Mango - FA - 2%
Pineapple - FA - 5%
Strawberry - FA - 6%

Black Current Sherbet
=====================

Exactly what it says... Quick and easy and really yummy...

TFA Rainbow Sherbet - 10%
FA Black Current - 2%

Butter Pecan Custard
====================

A mouthful of deliciousness! I really do love this one! I found the recipe online somewhere... I can't remember where anymore...

CAP Butter Cream - 2%
FW Butter Pecan - 4%
CAP Sweet Cream - 2%
CAP Vanilla Custard V1 - 5%

Good Morning
============

My very own coffee creation... It really didn't come out too bad... if I have to say so myself...

CAP Cup a Joe - 5%
CAP Sweet Cream - 3%
FW Hazelnut - 2%
CAP Super Sweet - 0.5%

Gourmet Popcorn
===============

Also my very own creation... I Absolutely love it! The popcorn is on the heavy side... but It's the only way I could actually taste it...

TFA Popcorn - 13%
TFA Caramel Original - 3%
CAP Golden Butter - 2%
FW Nutella - 2%
CAP Super Sweet - 0.5%

Milk & Honey
============

I also found this one online somewhere and changed it up to suit what I had on hand...

TFA Graham Cracker - 8%
TFA Marshmellow - 3%
TFA Peanut Butter - 1.5%
CAP Vanilla Custard V1 - 2%
FW Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - 2%

New ones that I mixed up today:

Peanut Butter Ice Cream
=======================

CAP Sweet Cream - 1.5%
TFA Peanut Butter - 7.5%
CAP Super Sweet - 0.5%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - 4%
CAP Vanilla Custard V1 - 1%

Just tried a little tester so far and not too bad... But need more time with it to decide whether i really like it or not...

Peanut Butter ADV
=================

Found on AllTheFlavors.com ... Had to sub CAP Hazelnut with FW Hazelnut that I had... But I find that too harsh... So either need to play around with it... steep it... or chuck it...

FW Hazelnut - 3.5%
TFA Peanut Butter - 5.5%
CAP Vanilla Custard V1 - 3.5%

Reese's McFlurry
================

Also found it on AllTheFlavors.com but changed it completely because there was a couple of things I didn't have... I think I need to reduce the Super Sweet on this one... and maybe up the PB... But haven't had enough tasting of this one yet to decide... I think it's a relatively good start...

TFA Caramel Original - 0.5%
FA Cream Fresh - 1%
FW Nutella - 4%
TFA Peanut Butter - 3%
CAP Super Sweet - 1%
FW Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - 4.5%

Popular Sides
=============

Also found on AllTheFlavors.com and again changed to accommodate what I have on hand... But so far I am really impressed with this one!

TFA Banana Cream - 2%
TFA Bavarian Cream - 4%
FW Butterscotch - 3%
TFA Peanut Butter - 3%

Awesome @Tanja ... need to pay attention to ur recipes as it's my style of vapes

Milk and honey is my adv most of the time nowadays.

The popcorn looks like a real winner!
I'm still very new at this... so still trying many things... I love nutty vapes... so I make many nut variants... also love custards and creams... and every now and then I feel like something fruity... or not so sweet...

But you can really try the butter Pecan custard... that one is awesome!

I'm still very new at this... so still trying many things... I love nutty vapes... so I make many nut variants... also love custards and creams... and every now and then I feel like something fruity... or not so sweet...

But you can really try the butter Pecan custard... that one is awesome!

Def gonna give the butter pecan a swirl tonight @Tanja

Wow, amazing sounding juices @Tanja
That is fabulous!

Your enthusiasm and passion for this comes through!
Congrats

Wow, amazing sounding juices @Tanja
That is fabulous!

Your enthusiasm and passion for this comes through!
Congrats
I dunno if I'm any good at it... but I sure do enjoy doing it!

So many concentrates out there... so little money! Hahaha...

Need to invest in a dripper as well sometime so I can test a bit better... but for now my little kangertech nano will have to do ..

Back