What did you Mix today?

This one got my attention because I want to try Black fire at 8%.

Deep and Smoky
Black Fire (FA) 8%
Cuban Supreme (FA) 6%
Oak Wood (FA) 1%
Royal (FA) 1.5% (I left it out)
Shade (FA) 2%

It taste and smells like sitting around a camp fire. Will see what a steep does with it.

[edit] I'm not holding my breath on this one

Last edited:
Mustard Milk(Variant) - all the Strawberries and Cream
upload_2017-5-7_23-0-52.png
Mixed this about 3 weeks ago started vaping it today.

The original looks like this

upload_2017-5-7_23-2-1.png
It smells amazing taste isnt good, it has this harsh over tone. Close to mustard gas (or what i imagine mustard gas to be like)

Dripper Wotofo lush 0.42 ohms dual coil looks like 10 wraps on each side probably 26g @ 66watts

I think my mistake was either going with 3 variants of strawberry or it may have been the use of INW strawberry at 2%. I learnt last night that its supposedly a max 2% flavor.

Any comments input would be appreciated? Still new to DIY (6 months exclusively so far).

View attachment 93901

View attachment 93902
It smells amazing taste isnt good, it has this harsh over tone. Close to mustard gas (or what i imagine mustard gas to be like)

Dripper Wotofo lush 0.42 ohms dual coil looks like 10 wraps on each side probably 26g @ 66watts

I think my mistake was either going with 3 variants of strawberry or it may have been the use of INW strawberry at 2%. I learnt last night that its supposedly a max 2% flavor.

Any comments input would be appreciated? Still new to DIY (6 months exclusively so far).
Maybe look at the Strawberry Ratio's in this recipe: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?posts/454017 posted by @Andre.

View attachment 93901

View attachment 93902

Iwn strawberry has a great deal of earthy tones and greens. It is best used 0.5 - 1.0 with other strawberries.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

View attachment 93901

View attachment 93902

From my experience, VBIC can also give that "mustard gas" overtone you're describing. It varies though - it can be very peppery for some people, and for others be completely fine.

Vbic for sure. Try fw vbic. Is the underdog of vbic... more forgiving and sits between cap and tfa ito flavor

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

@BuzzGlo, have you used TFA VBIC before? If not, that is almost certainly the culprit. Boogenshizzle and Cheebasteeba have both used 2% Shisha in conjunction with other strawbs and their recipes have been hugely popular. 2% each of Shisha, Ripe and Strawb sounds in the ballpark to me. But 8% VBIC will be nasty if you're one of those who get pepper notes from it. As @zandernwn suggests, sub with FW or Cap VBIC.

Otherwise, if you want to use Shisha and want a strawberry dairy that doesn't use VBIC, try Boogenshizzle's One Milk To Rule Them All. That uses much the same strawb combo as you have tried but subs the TFA VBIC with FA Cream Fresh, Meringue, TFA Dairy/Milk and a bit of sweetener. There is also skiddlz's God Milk although that doesn't use Shisha.

@BuzzGlo, have you used TFA VBIC before? If not, that is almost certainly the culprit. Boogenshizzle and Cheebasteeba have both used 2% Shisha in conjunction with other strawbs and their recipes have been hugely popular. 2% each of Shisha, Ripe and Strawb sounds in the ballpark to me. But 8% VBIC will be nasty if you're one of those who get pepper notes from it. As @zandernwn suggests, sub with FW or Cap VBIC.

Otherwise, if you want to use Shisha and want a strawberry dairy that doesn't use VBIC, try Boogenshizzle's One Milk To Rule Them All. That uses much the same strawb combo as you have tried but subs the TFA VBIC with FA Cream Fresh, Meringue, TFA Dairy/Milk and a bit of sweetener. There is also skiddlz's God Milk although that doesn't use Shisha.

I have not used vbic before, unfortunately its the only vbic I have for now. I've watered it down with about 10ml of Ripe strawberry @ 2% 3mg. hopefully it works out something decent. Gods milk is ass imho. vaped about 30ml of it about a month ago.

Thanks to all the previous post. Your insight is appreciated.

I have not used vbic before, unfortunately its the only vbic I have for now. I've watered it down with about 10ml of Ripe strawberry @ 2% 3mg. hopefully it works out something decent. Gods milk is ass imho. vaped about 30ml of it about a month ago.

Thanks to all the previous post. Your insight is appreciated.
As a (subjective) rule, all custards & creams from TFA give me the feeling that they have chemical warfare as a prime business.

Last night I started the process of making a few mixes of individual concentrates (Designer Vapes, Pirates Grog). Only downside is that I have run out of bottles and VG... such is life - only 14 or so more to mix.

SqlHYLR.png

Last night I started the process of making a few mixes of individual concentrates (Designer Vapes, Pirates Grog). Only downside is that I have run out of bottles and VG... such is life - only 14 or so more to mix.

SqlHYLR.png
Made a couple tonight that I think will suit my taste.
1. Doug's Awesome Sauce
2. RY4 Delight
3. Sweet Strawberry Cream
4. Apple Buttah
5. Strawvana Custard
6. Pistachio RY4-U
7.Terkish Remix
8. Butterscotch Custard from @Ripstorm
9. Master Level Milk
10. Kreeds Kustard
11. Creme de Orange this one I really like made 5 bottles.
And then i made a small sample off a recipe I saw somewhere no clue how it will taste but what's the harm in trying.
Strawberry and Cream (Cap) 3%
Sweet Strawberry (Cap) 4%
Vanilla Custard V1 (Cap) 9%

Made a couple tonight that I think will suit my taste.
1. Doug's Awesome Sauce
2. RY4 Delight
3. Sweet Strawberry Cream
4. Apple Buttah
5. Strawvana Custard
6. Pistachio RY4-U
7.Terkish Remix
8. Butterscotch Custard from @Ripstorm
9. Master Level Milk
10. Kreeds Kustard
11. Creme de Orange this one I really like made 5 bottles.
And then i made a small sample off a recipe I saw somewhere no clue how it will taste but what's the harm in trying.
Strawberry and Cream (Cap) 3%
Sweet Strawberry (Cap) 4%
Vanilla Custard V1 (Cap) 9%
Ah man, cant wait to get to the point of having a collection big enough to embark on such an endeavor. I want to go through that "Best Recipe of 2016" thread and make them all.

All I can say is do your homework. Especially if there is a recipe that ask for a specific flavour and you cannot find another recipe to use it in.

This evening's mixing session (in their pre-shaken state, still):

4x test batches (0 mg), and 3x batches I'm more comfortable spending 3.5mg nic on.

My handwriting is terrible, so:

TEST BATCHES:

- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Strawberry Cereal
- PB&B (Peanut Butter & Banana)
- Banana Cookie

NIC BATCHES:

- Waternana
- Cannoli
- Strawberry Milk

Of these, the PB&B and Strawberry Cereal are totally new creations, so if they work out I'll post the recipes after adjusting where necessary. If they reach that stage, they'll get proper names. PB&B I feel pretty confident about, and will most likely be called "The King's Breakfast" or something corny. It's Elvis' thing, after all. Strawberry Cereal... well, who knows. Strawflakes, probably :p

3vcvO1O.jpg

Last edited:
This evening's mixing session (in their pre-shaken state, still):

4x test batches (0 mg), and 3x batches I'm more comfortable spending 3.5mg nic on.

My handwriting is terrible, so:

TEST BATCHES:

- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Strawberry Cereal
- PB&B (Peanut Butter & Banana)
- Banana Cookie

NIC BATCHES:

- Waternana
- Cannoli
- Strawberry Milk

Of these, the PB&B and Strawberry Cereal are totally new creations, so if they work out I'll post the recipes after adjusting where necessary.

3vcvO1O.jpg
The ones in the middle is that 50ml bottles and how many juice do you get into them the 30ml ones I make 29ml

The ones in the middle is that 50ml bottles and how many juice do you get into them the 30ml ones I make 29ml
Yup, the middle ones are 50ml containing 40ml liquid. The sample bottles are 30ml bottles containing 20ml.
It's just how I do it for shaking room. It's not ideal as it keeps a lot of air in the bottle, but once I'm happy with a recipe I'll mix it with only 5ml shaking room instead of 10ml.

Yup, the middle ones are 50ml containing 40ml liquid. The sample bottles are 30ml bottles containing 20ml.
It's just how I do it for shaking room. It's not ideal as it keeps a lot of air in the bottle, but once I'm happy with a recipe I'll mix it with only 5ml shaking room instead of 10ml.
For 50ml bottles I mix 48ml and for 30ml bottles I mix 27ml.
Usually gives enough headroom for a decent shake.
Also mixing by weight helps a lot if you aren't already doing so.

For 50ml bottles I mix 48ml and for 30ml bottles I mix 27ml.
Usually gives enough headroom for a decent shake.
Also mixing by weight helps a lot if you aren't already doing so.
Yup, absolutely. My gram scale is one of my most prized possessions :p

After the DIY meet on Sunday I also want a scale... this syringe thing is for the birds!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Indeed. I once mixed while still half asleep (was 6am on a Saturday morning or something silly like that) and couldn't figure out why I'm getting nowhere. Only realised after awhile that I was trying to pull VG up into a syringe via a needle. Having started already, I thought I might as well just continue and pull the rest of the VG in there.
They should make people do this at gym. I think my biceps are still in traction after that exercise.

Indeed. I once mixed while still half asleep (was 6am on a Saturday morning or something silly like that) and couldn't figure out why I'm getting nowhere. Only realised after awhile that I was trying to pull VG up into a syringe via a needle. Having started already, I thought I might as well just continue and pull the rest of the VG in there.
They should make people do this at gym. I think my biceps are still in traction after that exercise.

What did I mix today.... let me tell you
I took my mod this morning to top up the tank before work. I grabbed the bottle and started filling and then :O
I realised that I just added orange to Debbie Does Donuts :confused::(:worried:

What did I mix today.... let me tell you
I took my mod this morning to top up the tank before work. I grabbed the bottle and started filling and then :O
I realised that I just added orange to Debbie Does Donuts :confused::(:worried:

Back