What did you Mix today?

Realised my winter juices are running low so I whipped up a few to keep me going.

Blood Orange Cheesecake by @Rude Rudi since I think by now I qualify as a fanboy.
Choco chip RY4 . Based on Wayne's Cuprian recipe that is propably the only recipe from him that I got in permanent rotation.
Jenny from the Block. A caramel cream that looked good. Snozzle test wasn't so great but it could just be the Catalan cream.
Peppermint Crisp Tart by @moonunit. Because I couldn't resist. Tempted to put some JF Milk Chocolate in there but first going to see how it does as is.

Last edited:
I need to make a note of this. Eventually got the pink champagne for the Sprite recipy :) and now I can’t find the recipy anywhere.:(
Here you go @Room Fogger - I went with 4.0 % CAP Lemon Lime and 0.75 % FW Pink Champagne. I added 0.5 % FA Aurora, which adds some tart, which I like for my taste buds, but it does detract a little bit from the Sprite vibe. The creator suggests some other concentrates to add for more tart if you prefer.

Very close to real Sprite. If you leave out the additions for more tart, it is sweeter and as close as dammit.

Last edited:
Kopel reckons TFA Citrus Punch (not sure about II, he's referring to the OG) also gets you quite close to Sprite as well. From his Reddit notes:

I definitely get more Sprite/7up than I do Mt Dew. But with a little added CAP Golden Pineapple and a very sparing addition of TFA Honeydew (1 drop per 15ml or less even) you can get much closer to Mt Dew.

Kopel reckons TFA Citrus Punch (not sure about II, he's referring to the OG) also gets you quite close to Sprite as well. From his Reddit notes:

I love Sprite @RichJB !

Me too! Luckily, American Sprite is the same as ours afaik. It's not like cream soda where some American mixer will rave about how accurate a cream soda flavour is. Then we try it and discover that he's referring to an entirely different drink. I mean, this is what American cream soda looks like:

cream soda.jpg

My bottle of FA Madagascar Vanilla Classic is now more than two years old. So I reckon it should be ready for "cream soda" soon.

Interesting @RichJB

But just so everyone knows - this is the Sprite I am referring to

I find it so refreshing if its ice cold!

51zeHiyhNOL._SY445_.jpg

Interesting @RichJB

But just so everyone knows - this is the Sprite I am referring to

I find it so refreshing if its ice cold!

51zeHiyhNOL._SY445_.jpg

The more I get into vaping the more I realise how people tastes differ and how differently people experience the same flavour. I for one cannot stand Sprite. The only way I will drink it is if I add lots of lemon juice to a glass of Sprite.

I tasted Majestic Cream the other day. The flavour is described as chocolate, coconut cookie (aka Romany Creams). I was very surprised as I definately tasted a hint of chocolate cookie after the exhale but before that I taste an almost fruity, yoghurt-like flavour. The people in the vape shop thought I was crazy and perhaps tasted some of the old juice in the coil. They rewicked the coil but I still tasted exactly the same flavour.

Yeah, it happens. ID10-T gets strong coconut flavour from FA Breakfast Cereals. Jennifer Jarvis gets no chocolate at all, just sweetened dry cereal. I get a strong chocolate note from it, in line with FA's description.

I mixed up Juicefairy's Suicide Bunny remix for our recent show. I haven't tasted the original but, with 5% TFA Vanilla Custard and 5% TFA Banana Cream as the two most prominent flavours, I was expecting a banana custard. And I'm getting a cinnamon bakery (the recipe also has Cap Cinnamon Danish Swirl) top note on a rich custard base with very little banana. I'm not sure that is what the mixer intended but I'm digging it anyway. I suppose we all take different things from different juices.

The more I get into vaping the more I realise how people tastes differ and how differently people experience the same flavour. I for one cannot stand Sprite. The only way I will drink it is if I add lots of lemon juice to a glass of Sprite.

I tasted Majestic Cream the other day. The flavour is described as chocolate, coconut cookie (aka Romany Creams). I was very surprised as I definately tasted a hint of chocolate cookie after the exhale but before that I taste an almost fruity, yoghurt-like flavour. The people in the vape shop thought I was crazy and perhaps tasted some of the old juice in the coil. They rewicked the coil but I still tasted exactly the same flavour.

Fully agreed @Vilaishima
Our tastes can differ remarkably
I was also very surprised about this after getting more into vaping.
It's crazy sometimes

Mixed 2 x 100ml bottles of my favourite Looper clone:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/diy-breakfast-recipes.t26652/#post-518571
Current ADV and a must have for me at any given time/rotation.

Mixed 1 x 100ml bottle of Tony's Revenge, first time mixing this recipe.
https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/41001
Really tempted to try this but will let it sit for at least two weeks.

Mixed 1 x 20ml tester of Wayne's Killer Kustard clone.
https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/100101#killa_kustard_remix_v1_by_enyawreklaw
Giving this some time as well before taste testing, will decide thereafter how close it is or not.

Here you go @Room Fogger - I went with 4.0 % CAP Lemon Lime and 0.75 % FW Pink Champagne. I added 0.5 % FA Aurora, which adds some tart, which I like for my taste buds, but it does detract a little bit from the Sprite vibe. The creator suggests some other concentrates to add for more tart if you prefer.

Very close to real Sprite. If you leave out the additions for more tart, it is sweeter and as close as dammit.
Thank you so much @Andre , I’m definately going to make a batch. Will upload to my calculator tonight. @RichJB , interesting tip as well, when I have time I will have to play around as well.

Some late night mixing going away for two weeks
140ml of my awesome strawberry
100ml of Tigers blood
100ml of my raspberry cookie
50ml of frosted flakes the juice without any cereal.
50ml of my mint imperial
30ml of Wayne's strawberry quick
30ml of hic orange tic tac
30ml of my frozen yogurt lychee mix
30ml of my lime milkshake still needs work.
Hope this will be enough going to Mozambique don't want to be without juice there.IMG_20180624_002909.jpg

Lekker @Friep
Enjoy the trip
Take a photo for us!

After some recipe development and getting through my stash, I had a good couple of mixing sessions:

Watermelon jelly rancher - with LA Watermelon finally landing on our shores, I could not wot to mix this baby. Off the shake, it is a Stunner!
******* Watermelon - as the name says...
Best Damn Pink Lemonade - with LA Lemonade no available, I could finally make this highly rated lemonade. SNV and it is unbelievable!
Strawb kicu lemonade a summer mix by Wayne - too sweet for me but good mix
KIWANA U WANA CUSTARD!!! - a generous restock of this intriguing combo
Hawaiian Pog Remix - still a winner! A restock
Pacha Mama (remix) based on the Charlies chalk dust PACHA MAMA profile (Fuji, Strawberry, Nectarine.)
Mango Milk - one of my creations - I’m bias but it’s gooooodddd!
RED An eclectic blend of RED heroes creating a mezmerising taste sensation
Chocolate Pear Tart A scrumptious, rich chocolate tart layered with fresh, juicy slices of pear.
Blood Orange Cheesecake A decadent orange cheesecake spritzed with a wedge of fresh orange.
Cardinal - beacuase you can never have enough of this!
Shortbread - Ella's shortbread with a new name seemingly!

Last edited:
Stop it. Stop it now :D

Just kidding, I'm sure it will be awesome without the chill to.
All in the name of science and education. I want to figure out how such low percentages can produce such a powerful result and what will happen if I start changing some of the ingredients. The only bummer is that each experiment will take 28 days steep time to complete.

Regards

Back