What did you Mix today?

For me it is part of the enjoyment of vaping, and dripping - I can switch flavours in an instant and don't have to have rice crispies for breakfast every day for the rest of my life....

Preach it bruthah, quoted for truth.

I am trying to get rid of the concentrates I won't re-order, among them FA Chocolate, Cocoa, Tiramisu, Dark Bean Espresso and Cappuccino. Chapel's Mallo Martian Cookie is decent and uses FA Choc, and then Strawberry Latte is OK with FA Tiramisu subbed for Inw. They're not bangers but they don't have to be. Vapable is good enough at this point and they are surely that. Only problem is that they only use 0.5% of the offending concentrate so I will need to make liters of the stuff.

I'm hoping that Rage's Bittersweet Hot Cocoa can deplete my bottle of FA Cocoa. I don't have Honeysuckle but it's in there for sweetening so I'll just chuck in FA Marshmallow and have melted marshmallow in my cocoa instead of flowers. I'm not cared.

Edit: whoa, I found a mocha recipe which uses Tiramisu and Dark Bean together. Chicken dinner if that works.

Last edited:
Preach it bruthah, quoted for truth.

I am trying to get rid of the concentrates I won't re-order, among them FA Chocolate, Cocoa, Tiramisu, Dark Bean Espresso and Cappuccino. Chapel's Mallo Martian Cookie is decent and uses FA Choc, and then Strawberry Latte is OK with FA Tiramisu subbed for Inw. They're not bangers but they don't have to be. Vapable is good enough at this point and they are surely that. Only problem is that they only use 0.5% of the offending concentrate so I will need to make liters of the stuff.

I'm hoping that Rage's Bittersweet Hot Cocoa can deplete my bottle of FA Cocoa. I don't have Honeysuckle but it's in there for sweetening so I'll just chuck in FA Marshmallow and have melted marshmallow in my cocoa instead of flowers. I'm not cared.
I know exactly how you feel,I have about 97ml's of INW Raspberry which I bought to make rhodonite,I think il die before it gets finished

I am inclined to agree, I pushed the lychee to 10% in an effort to enhance its presence with only moderate success. Overall this one turned out alright... but not great (too sweet, the XXX flavor I am trying to replicate said something about berry - so I added it). I am however going to test out your suggestion... do you think peppermint could be used in place of polar blast? I just looked it up and it seems like it has the effect I am after without the menthol (hence peppermint) - I haven't seen Polar Blast available locally though, only alternative I could find involved licorice and/or eucalyptus which are both far beyond what I am willing to tinker with at this point in my DIY'ing.
Try Vapour Mountains mixed berries concentrate and you halfway there to getting close to the original.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Mixed juices for my brother in law in Durban. Visiting the upcoming weekend. Hope to pop in at Sir Vape on our way to Winston Park.

bFSH40Q.jpg

I presume we're talking Flv Persimmon? Kopel and Co gave some very useful insights into Flv generally on their show Sunday:

* Flv tend to occupy a "down the middle" position in mixes whereas many other flavours are decidedly top note or bottom note
* Flv tend to be complex flavours rather than single notes, so
* restrict Flv to recipes that use five flavours or less and
* use sparingly. Apparently Flv's recommended % are off, these guys are talking 0.5-1% generally

I was a bit cagey about Flv originally because of the cost. But if they're that potent they seem to be good value. It's probably worth noting the above as well if one wants to get the best out of them.

I presume we're talking Flv Persimmon? Kopel and Co gave some very useful insights into Flv generally on their show Sunday:

* Flv tend to occupy a "down the middle" position in mixes whereas many other flavours are decidedly top note or bottom note
* Flv tend to be complex flavours rather than single notes, so
* restrict Flv to recipes that use five flavours or less and
* use sparingly. Apparently Flv's recommended % are off, these guys are talking 0.5-1% generally

I was a bit cagey about Flv originally because of the cost. But if they're that potent they seem to be good value. It's probably worth noting the above as well if one wants to get the best out of them.
Yip, FLV Persimmon.
Just mixed a FLV Strawberries and Cream with total flavour of 2.75 % (4 flavours).

Sounds good, @Andre, was that with Flv Alpine Strawberry? Apparently it's the best solution for those who can't taste strawberry. Although, at that price, it should bring you breakfast in bed as well. :eek: :D

Sounds good, @Andre, was that with Flv Alpine Strawberry? Apparently it's the best solution for those who can't taste strawberry. Although, at that price, it should bring you breakfast in bed as well. :eek: :D
Lol, yes it is one of the ingredients (at 0.25%), breakfast included!

So I have been after a good lychee recipe for sometime now. I have mostly been fooling around with combinations to see how to best use lychee. I mixed this up last night and although I didn't really think it was a great recipe...I haven't been able to put it down... it has a "I need more" quality that gives me a "I can't put it down" feeling

Anyone willing to mix this up and let me know what you think. Like I said it not my best recipe by a long shot, but the mls dropping in the 30ml says there there is something about this that is right. On paper, it seems a little heavy on the flavor but comes off well balanced nonetheless. No notable perfumyness or off flavors on the shake.

Cap sweet lychee 3.0%
Tfa jackfruit 3.0%
cap sweet strawberry 2.5%
Tfa Lychee 1.0%
FA fuji 0.25%
FA lemon Sicily 0.15%
Fw peppermint 0.15%
Tfa Koolada 0.25%

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
MAIN PROFILE
CAP Sweet Lychee & TFA Lychee.
Great Lychee combination.. Cap sweet has a sweet syrupy/sugary/juicy vibe but It lacks some of the tropical spice I love in a lychee. To cure this I have added 1% TFA Lychee. That's as much as I could do without the mix sliding off the florals cliff, TFA Lychee tends to go floral on your ass after a steep..

TFA Jack Fruit.
Its such a wonderful tropical flavor with notes of cactus, feint banana and I even get a little pineapple in there somewhere. I like the creamy quality and I just had a feeling this may go well with the lychee. I used Dragon fruit, but contains too much triacetin so it melds the flavors too much and ended up muting all the flavors.I need lychee to sit in the front

FA Fuji & FA Lemon Sicily
Fuji was added to give the mix a nice fruity body and FA lemon Sicily really helps brighten the profile as a whole and really makes the profile pop.

CAP Sweet Strawberry
Sweet strawberry lends depth and sweetness whilst not being prominent in the flavor profile. I would have much rather have used strawberry ripe but I am fresh out. Ripe mutes significantly on the steep which would have been ideal for this recipe.

TFA Koolada
Koolada and lychee in my view does not play well. But at this low percentage it has a negligible effect and it just cools the mix down enough to keep it from tasting warm and soggy.

FW Peppermint
Lychee and Jackfruit doesn't stand up to mints very well in general. I feel they both have have light nuisances which is easily masked by additives and I want those to be present in this recipe. At 0.15 it sit lightly on the profile and just adds a nice complexity and summery vibes to the mix.

I'd love to hear your thoughts
Here is the link to this recipe on ATF
https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/41865#jackshit_by_zandernwn

Last edited:
So I have been after a good lychee recipe for sometime now. I have mostly been fooling around with combinations to see how to best use lychee. I mixed this up last night and although I didn't really think it was a great recipe...I haven't been able to put it down... it has a "I need more" quality that gives me a "I can't put it down" feeling

Anyone willing to mix this up and let me know what you think. Like I said it not my best recipe by a long shot, but the mls dropping in the 30ml says there there is something about this that is right. On paper, it seems a little heavy on the flavor but comes off well balanced nonetheless. No notable perfumyness or off flavors on the shake.

Cap sweet lychee 3.0%
Tfa jackfruit 3.0%
cap sweet strawberry 2.5%
Tfa Lychee 1.0%
FA fuji 0.25%
FA lemon Sicily 0.15%
Fw peppermint 0.15%
Tfa Koolada 0.25%

Let me add some notes on it.

The main objective was to test the jackfruit lychee combinations.

Cap sweet lychee and tfa lychee. Good combination for the lychee. Cap sweet has a syrupy/sugary/juicy vibe. It lack some of the tropical spice hence the addition of tfa lychee. I didn't want to over do the tfa as it gets too floral on the steep but I wanted some of the spiciness.

Tfa jack fruit. It's a creamy tropical flavor with notes of banana and maybe even pinapple. I like the creamy quality and the intention really was so see if it offsets the florals. I first considered Dragon fruit, but contains too much triacytin (spelling) so it melds the flavors too much and end up muting it (learned the hard way).

The fuji apple and lemon Sicily combination is added to fill up the lychee and give it some fruity body (it works great in most bright fruit mixes). The Sicily help with a brightness and really makes the profile pop.

Cap strawberry lends depth and sweetness whilst not being prominent in the flavor profile. I would have much rather have used strawberry ripe but I am fresh out. Ripe mutes significantly on the steep which would have been ideal for this recipe.

Koolada and lychee in my view does not play well. But at this low percentage it has a negligible effect and it just cools the mix down enough to keep it from tasting warn and saggy.

Mint. Lychee and Jackfruit doesn't stand up to mint very well. They have light nuisances which is easily masked by additives. At 0.15 it sit lightly on the profile and just adds a nice complexity and summery vibes to the mix. I know it's almost winter but I am holding on to the last summer rays in the hopes that I can proling my favourite time of the year just a tad longer

I'd love to hear your thoughts

Sounds interesting. I can give it a go for you. Will have to use another Peppermint though - FA, CAP or TFA - my preference would be FA? I have Strawberry Ripe but will keep to your Sweet Strawberry for fair feedback. Presume it is not the RF version?

Any peppermint will do really. Fa you need to be careful not to over flavor.if you have a tfa or cap then that should be good. Not rf. Thank you. I would love to hear what you think. It has a waxy quality off the bat. But that's a function of tfa dragon fruit, jackfruit and even of their passion fruit. It subsides after a few hours. This morning it's gone as I expected

Any body made God Milk recently. I made a 10ml sample then 2 weeks ago I made 30ml tested it yesterday and I don't like it at all. There is almost no taste the 10ml sample were good but only steep it for 5 days.

God Milk needs 8 weeks minimum. No joke. I was very unimpressed at two weeks. It wasn't bad just meh, another strawberry milk. Leave it for a few months and a whole different beast emerges.

Any body made God Milk recently. I made a 10ml sample then 2 weeks ago I made 30ml tested it yesterday and I don't like it at all. There is almost no taste the 10ml sample were good but only steep it for 5 days.

@Dolfie same issue here..2 week steep and it didnt have a pleasant taste ...I subbed no ingredients

I wonder what it wud be like if one has to use JF Strawberry which is a more syrup like strawberry...gonna give it a bash

+1 on the 2 months steep required for this one to be awesome.

+1 on the 2 months steep required for this one to be awesome.
Then I will wait thanks. Next week I will test the following after 4 weeks steep.
1. Canaloni
2. FunFetti
3. Strawvana
4. Strawberry Shortcake bar
5. Sugar Cookie
Is 4 weeks sufficient time for them.
Made Apple Bacco a week ago one week steep and I must say I like it alot wil see what happens if I leave it longer.

Then I will wait thanks. Next week I will test the following after 4 weeks steep.
1. Canaloni
2. FunFetti
3. Strawvana
4. Strawberry Shortcake bar
5. Sugar Cookie
Is 4 weeks sufficient time for them.
Made Apple Bacco a week ago one week steep and I must say I like it alot wil see what happens if I leave it longer.
Yip, if memory serves me right, all those should be fine then. Enjoy.

Hi All
i have been working on this one for a while now i think its close to what i want.
it is called Hubba Bubba and is my ADV at the moment.
it has been steeped for about 3 weeks and just gets better with time
I would appreciate feedback and any advice. :thumbup:
Hubba Bubba.PNG

Back