What did you Mix today?

I am not sure, I tried after 14 days and it was good, and my bottle for steeping came out last night after 90 days, may try it tonight. That idea was communicated to me by @Greyz , so following the sample he set. That bottle from him was heavenly. We are mixing ar 70/30 and not Wayne’s 50/50, so that may have something to do with it.

If we are talking about Rodeo and Obsidian then they get so much smoother and better after 12 weeks! Right now I have 100ml of Rodeo and 100ml of Obsidian doing the 6 month steep.... will let you guys know how that pans out in a week :D

Last edited:
If we are talking about Rodeo and Obsidian then they get so much smoother and better after 12 weeks! Right now I have 100ml of Rodeo and 100ml of Obsidian doing the 6 month steep.... will let you guys know how that pans out in a week :D
Would love to know your feedback on that. I am getting used to steeping for longer on some and shorter on others. In the end I am starting to believe that nothing can beat time for any juice, except maybe some fruit flavours that bomb out if kept too long. But especially tobaccos and desserts/custard/cream seems to like more time.

Decided it's time to give the desert mixes a break and try some fruits again, got some inspo from e-liquid-recipes.com:

Strawberry Kiwi
Kiwi Double (TPA) 5%
Strawberry Ripe (TPA) 6%
WS-23 0.5%

Very good after a shake, smooth, and the flavours are not overpowering, mixed up a 30ml after the 10ml tester.

If you like strawberry and want something that's not in the milkshake category, this is pretty nice.

Would love to know your feedback on that. I am getting used to steeping for longer on some and shorter on others. In the end I am starting to believe that nothing can beat time for any juice, except maybe some fruit flavours that bomb out if kept too long. But especially tobaccos and desserts/custard/cream seems to like more time.

Wholeheartedly agree that there is no sub for time when it comes to steeping.
I am finding that I have less and less time to mix much lately, so I have been buying alot of commercial local and international ejuice.
Best advise I ever followed was to mix ahead of how much you vape, that way steeping a juice for a month is easier as you have more than enough juice.

Wholeheartedly agree that there is no sub for time when it comes to steeping.
I am finding that I have less and less time to mix much lately, so I have been buying alot of commercial local and international ejuice.
Best advise I ever followed was to mix ahead of how much you vape, that way steeping a juice for a month is easier as you have more than enough juice.
This was good advice yes...kinda ran away from me just a tad.

Another tip to take Obsidian from good to GREAT... I add 2% FLV Coconut... It really makes this baby pop...

Aftermath
Birthday Cake
Looper
Simply Cannoli
Peppermint Patty - deciding I have to mix her again now that I have malted milk. Not sure when or if I'll vape her anytime soon.
Dunk a Donut - Shake and Vape apparently, got to see this.
Friep kap n Oliebol - Friep came up with this recipe yesterday morning. Whilst in Mozambique, so technically this is an international recipe.
Best in Smell - I have no recollection as to how this recipe ended up on my phone...

Has Anyone here made an excellent Grape Taffy type juice? Something along the lines of Grapelicious?

Another tip to take Obsidian from good to GREAT... I add 2% FLV Coconut... It really makes this baby pop...
Going to give this a shot. I absolutely love Obsidian, mixing a batch every 2 weeks to ensure I don’t run out. Seems I will have to add another bottle to the steeping cupboard.:D

Simply Cannoli

Have you mixed the original of this before? If not, I'll be interested to hear your thoughts. It used to be my favourite juice, particularly when steeped for six months or more, but Inw absolutely killed it when they reformulated Biscuit. For me, it went from a deliciously creamy and nuanced vape to a harsh texture with a pronounced almost burnt off-note. Truly horrible. JF Biscuit works a bit better but still doesn't get close to the original.

Have you mixed the original of this before? If not, I'll be interested to hear your thoughts. It used to be my favourite juice, particularly when steeped for six months or more, but Inw absolutely killed it when they reformulated Biscuit. For me, it went from a deliciously creamy and nuanced vape to a harsh texture with a pronounced almost burnt off-note. Truly horrible. JF Biscuit works a bit better but still doesn't get close to the original.

You’re right, I always had a few bottles steeping, tried with new Inw n never made it again. Such a pity as it is a cracking recipe.

1st and only time I mixed this @RichJB was in February. It was part of my i hate sugar cookie v1 discovery. Mixed this now because I got suggested v2. When was it reformulated, if rather present my Inw biscuit was bought in Feb?

Unfortunately the other top Cannoli recipe from the DIYorDie World Mixers Comp, Goldfish's, also uses Inw Biscuit. Tootall did a decent Lemon Meringue Cannoli but that, too, uses Inw Biscuit. However, it's less of a key ingredient so isn't borked as badly as tranceinate's original and Goldfish's.

So had a good mixing session tonight, made 60ml Zewb and smells like the original.

Made 2x 30ml pebble bronuts and vaping on one tank shake and vape and right off the bat its supurb!!! Very similar to zoob, might even be better but steeping will tell. But it is seriously good for something shaked and vaped! So will only get better.

Made a musk candy and a wicks bubblegum but havent tried yet.

Keen to try the Groot after this tank to see and the also can compare after a week or two steep. Must say it smells pretty spot on to Grapelicious by paulies i think...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

don't hate on me for the 3% the only way i taste strawberry
strawberry yogurt
cap greamy yogurt 5%
cap sweet strawberry 4%
tfa strawberry ripe 4%
fa meringue 0.5
fa caremal 0.5%
cap super sweet 3%

Back