What did you Mix today?

Finally restock on Inw Custard and made a few ones on my to do list.
1. HOLY HOLY CUSTARD
2. MORNING GLORY
3. Butterscotch Nice Cream
4. Creme de Orange with 3% Inw Custard.
Have tried some of my own creations and all I can say is wow it taste kak. Rather stick to fishing.

Last weeks mixes:
Fookibery and Moo Meadows by MrBurgundy

And Todays Mixes:
Restock - Passion fruit Twist (inspired by this Mix, all credit to ID10-T)
new - Raspberry Twist (inspired by this Mix, all credit to ID10-T)
new - Molinberry Shock @ 6% (Plus .25% Super Sweet and .25% Cream fresh)
new - Molinberry Red Fruit @ 6% (Plus .25% Super Sweet and .25% Cream fresh)
Restock - My own Vanilla Tobacco

Last edited:
Last weeks mixes:
Fookibery and Moo Meadows by MrBurgundy

And Todays Mixes:
Restock - Passion fruit Twist (inspired by this Mix, all credit to ID10-T)
new - Raspberry Twist (inspired by this Mix, all credit to ID10-T)
new - Molinberry Shock @ 6% (Plus .25% Super Sweet and .25% Cream fresh)
new - Molinberry Red Fruit @ 6% (Plus .25% Super Sweet and .25% Cream fresh)
Restock - My own Vanilla Tobacco
Please post your twist recipes @Dietz.

I am seriously digging Silky's French Toast atm. When I reviewed it on the podcast, I was mystified by how little body it had. It's still far from being a thick and solid vape but it has developed a bit of body during a longer steep. But what it lacks in body, it makes up for in flavour. I was worried about how I was going to use up my RF French Toast SC but I will easily kill the bottle making just this recipe over and over. It is seriously delicious.

It's maybe not true to profile as it's too sweet for a French Toast. But there's no sweetener in it so it's a 'natural' type of sweetness and all the better for it. I think of it more as a generic sweet bakery, which is right in my wheelhouse.

Felt like a menthol vape and thought I throw some ingredients together from what I have. I am pleased to say that it turned out great!
Quite a punchy menthol but very soothing with a remarkable likeness to Mint Tic Tac.

1% FA Arctic Winter
4% CAP Cool Mint
2% Ethyl Maltol
1% CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
1% TPA Vanilla Swirl
91% VG

Mixed up 10ml as a tester but promptly finished that so I will be making a larger batch tomorrow.

I would like to know if I buy nic in quantity and and store in fridge or cool dark place for how long will it stay useable ?

Most of us store it in the freezer. If in PG, at least 2 years imho.
thanx Andre
I seriously want to stock up and not stress to buy 1oo mls every month , it happened a few times that I ''thought'' there is 40 mls left
and start mix like mad only to realize this ''caramelized orange'' is going to be nic free till I go online shopping ...

Todays Mixes:
Restock - 100ml Cardinal @ 6mg
New - Naked Brainfreeze remix from this and this recipe
New - Best damn Pink lemonade with some additions to the strawberry profile
New - Blackcurrent Twist/Soda (still working on this name and recipe)
New - Blackcurrent Awesome sauce based on this recipe
New - Deez Too Melonz (remix of my original recipe)

Feedback on two of my last mixes:
These are both crap, really crap in my opinion. they taste similar and both have mainly a strong licorice thing going on and that's what I don't like. Not much to say other than its licorice and the other is a cool or menthol licorice.

Molinberry Shock @ 6% (Plus .25% Super Sweet and .25% Cream fresh)
Molinberry Red Fruit @ 6% (Plus .25% Super Sweet and .25% Cream fresh)

With that said, If YOU like licorice you might like this.

Last edited:
CTfjPo1.jpg

Wow, Is it my eyes that are failing or how did you get that color on the Tigers Blood? ive never seen that before? Looks Like the Musk Karp Dip :rofl: ITs definately the Most interesting looking bottle of juice Ive seen!

Oooh and Im very quite eager to hear your thoughts on that 2nd bottle! :D

Wow, Is it my eyes that are failing or how did you get that color on the Tigers Blood? ive never seen that before? Looks Like the Musk Karp Dip :rofl: ITs definately the Most interesting looking bottle of juice Ive seen!

Oooh and Im very quite eager to hear your thoughts on that 2nd bottle! :D
That is how a tiger's blood looks like!:D:eek:.
No, colour of LA Watermelon.

Ginger Lemongrass Lemonade sounds interesting
Had this recipe for the longest time, but LA Lemonade was not available locally. For once I forgot to include the link when I copied it and have not being able to find the original again, but here is the recipe if you are interested. I used WS-23 (20%), aka Black Ice, at 0.25% in place of Koolada.

A refreshing asian style lemonade..
Ginger & Lemongrass Lemonade
LA Lemonade- 6%
FW Ginger- 1%
FLV Lemongrass- 2%
INW Lemon Mix- 0.5%
CAP Jelly Candy- 2%
FA Meringue- 1.6%
TFA Koolada- 5 drops per 10ml

Notes:
LA Lemonade- Although i prefer LA Lemonade, i use FW Natural Lemonade more often as it's not as easily overpowered and less fade. But in this recipe it works well and stays in the forefront, a good homemade style lemonade.

FW Ginger- To me this is a more natural tasting ginger, similar to a minced ginger you might buy at the supermarket. Decently strong concentrate that works well here at a lower percentage.

FLV Lemongrass/INW Lemon mix- Reasonably accurate lemongrass flavor and the floral/herbal notes are good at this percentage. A touch of lemon mix adds to the natural lemon juice element without having to take the lemongrass to a weird place.

CAP Jelly Candy- Used to add some body to the lemonade, also adds some syrup like wetness.

TFA Koolada/FA Meringue- One of my favorite combos, together adds an icy cool feel to this recipe.

Recommend letting this sit for 3-4 days, the lemongrass and ginger need a little time to settle. Enjoy :)

Mixed up the second cannoli recipe on Friday (Simple Cannoli) and it's not bad either. Bit of a toss-up between the two. The previous one I made was the competition winner, but this one smells and tastes amazing. Thinking a spoonful of VBIC and hint of Cinnamon and it's good to go!

Mixed up the second cannoli recipe on Friday (Simple Cannoli) and it's not bad either. Bit of a toss-up between the two. The previous one I made was the competition winner, but this one smells and tastes amazing. Thinking a spoonful of VBIC and hint of Cinnamon and it's good to go!

Bleh, cancel that Houston. I can't stand this taste after half a squonk bottle. Free juice anyone? :D

From my personal experience, simply Canolli needs no less than 1 month, but preferably 1.5-2 months steeping. It became vapeable to me only then

This INW Biscuit needs to be dropped down to like 0.1%. It's waaaay too overwhelming.

That is how a tiger's blood looks like!:D:eek:.
No, colour of LA Watermelon.

@Andre I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on Tiger's Blood. After the hype around LA Watermelon, I made a basic watermelon candy and I just don't like the flavour. I find it dusty and floral, but apparently I'm in the minority.

@Andre I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on Tiger's Blood. After the hype around LA Watermelon, I made a basic watermelon candy and I just don't like the flavour. I find it dusty and floral, but apparently I'm in the minority.
@Patrick I thought it was quite funny to see your post as about 15 minutes before you posted this I was having a vape outside and thinking about how good this watermelon is that I am currently vaping.

I have tried a few and find a very artificial taste to them all. I have not tried the LA Watermelon as it was hard to find, but have made a recipe that I am very happy with here using PUR Watermelon.

@Patrick I thought it was quite funny to see your post as about 15 minutes before you posted this I was having a vape outside and thinking about how good this watermelon is that I am currently vaping.

I have tried a few and find a very artificial taste to them all. I have not tried the LA Watermelon as it was hard to find, but have made a recipe that I am very happy with here using PUR Watermelon.

Yup, PUR is my go-to watermelon as well.

Shall do. Waited so long for LA Watermelon it probably is old hat by now. Will be difficult to beat PUR Watermelon.

For the Cannoli fans I found this all FA recipe on Vaping Underground, which the peeps there seem to like.

All Flavour Art:

Bavarian Cream 2%
Cookie 1%
Custard Premium 0.5%
Meringue 1.5%
New York Cheesecake 2%
Zeppola 1.5%

If anyone is looking for a good Blueberry Jam Monster clone, give this one a go:

Blueberry Jam Monster

I've mixed a few recipes that all used RF Blueberry Jam on Toast and none of them were really close. I was sceptical about this one but gave it a go anyway and I was really surprised by the outcome. It really is excellent and super close to the original. Only edit I made was to half the Super Sweet.

Back