What Did You Vape Today?

u tried the H1N1? What do u think? I was not taken from the start....but after one tank "The Virus" struck ;)
Damn Tom, I love this stuff. Only got it this afternoon, but I was hooked on that french vanilla aspect of it. Awesome juice!

Damn Tom, I love this stuff. Only got it this afternoon, but I was hooked on that french vanilla aspect of it. Awesome juice!
And it really get better and better with steeping, the NET starts to shine more. Wakonda is in the same class for me.

And it really get better and better with steeping, the NET starts to shine more. Wakonda is in the same class for me.
Awesome stuff. Thanks to @johan I now have 45ml of it! So I will let it steep some as well. Still need to try the Wakonda. Taking it one juice at a time. I love my new juice journey!

VM Menthol Ice with 12 drops of coconut per 6ml in Erica and Evangeline who both went fishing with me today!

Whirling Dervish in Amanda and I usually only vape that occasionally during the day and night when I need a change.

Craft Vapour Melon on the rocks in Olivia ditto on occasionally for a change.

VM Menthol Ice with 12 drops of coconut per 6ml in Erica and Evangeline who both went fishing with me today!

Whirling Dervish in Amanda and I usually only vape that occasionally during the day and night when I need a change.

Craft Vapour Melon on the rocks in Olivia ditto on occasionally for a change.

Nice juice combinations there @Rob Fisher
Hope the fishing was a success! ?

VM - Menthol Ice
Lekka Vapors - Mixed Berry

and some Five Pawns - Gambit (for my end of day treat)

Nothing better then that... cake, cappuccino and a Manabush Chicahua vape. Tobacco with nutty tones. Today's weather here slightly less hot then yesterday. 30 degrees only. :p

uploadfromtaptalk1405858561053.jpg

So far the international juices are in all my devices (waiting on new vm stock :p)

loving H1N1 and MTbakers pecanut
am also waiting on my heathers order plus lots more mtbakers different selctions to arrive.

Im looking forward to getting them plus next week ill be testing them all out on my reo!

So far the international juices are in all my devices (waiting on new vm stock :p)

loving H1N1 and MTbakers pecanut
am also waiting on my heathers order plus lots more mtbakers different selctions to arrive.

Im looking forward to getting them plus next week ill be testing them all out on my reo!
Another H1N1 fanboy :D

...enjoying Dark Horse today. ...felt the need to conserve the Dragons Fire and Pirates Booty.

Nothing better then that... cake, cappuccino and a Manabush Chicahua vape. Tobacco with nutty tones. Today's weather here slightly less hot then yesterday. 30 degrees only. :p
View attachment 8360

What is that cake? it looks like one of the best i've ever seen. it looks like apple pie crust and shortbread and some fruit stuff in the middle. :)

What is that cake? it looks like one of the best i've ever seen. it looks like apple pie crust and shortbread and some fruit stuff in the middle. :)
the cakes in Germany are generally awesome... that was something I really missed in SA. Here its not so artifically rich and no icing used, thank goodness! This one on the pic is a cherry crumble with a layer of cream based custardy something :D difficult to describe, but really good!

:) i was going to say, all it needs is some hot custard or vanilla icecream on it, then i thought no, the coffee is enough. mmmh-mm-mm!
And you were in Slovenia recently - i think they have some good cakes there too - maybe the Austrian influence. iirc, they have an awesome famous chocolate cake.

:) i was going to say, all it needs is some hot custard or vanilla icecream on it, then i thought no, the coffee is enough. mmmh-mm-mm!
And you were in Slovenia recently - i think they have some good cakes there too - maybe the Austrian influence. iirc, they have an awesome famous chocolate cake.
i was not long enough there...just 1 full day, for work. But I could see that it seems to be a nice country with a lot of austrian influence.

Craft Vapors RY4 and a little Melon on the Rocks

Vape Elixir - Incognito (Dazzling array of raspberries and blackberries.)

Got a small sample of this juice today from VapeClub, and I reckon this is one of the best juices I have tried so far. Continually impressed with the subtle complexities in their lineup. I can't put this one down, it's wonderful in the Reo.

It would be interesting to know what everyone vapes (Juice wise) each day... one juice all day or multiple?

Most of the day I used VM Menthol Ice like I always do... but did quite a bit of VM Pineapple and then a little VM Choc Mint and my VM Candyfloss is always a treat! Using topQ menthol at the moment because my VM Menthol Ice has reached Code Red status... just hope the bulk purchase arrives before the weekend!
Ooh that is also my choice for an ADV ( VM Menthol Ice) but added some Grape from Vape King and wow!!! Love the Grape undertone :inlove:

Ooh that is also my choice for an ADV ( VM Menthol Ice) but added some Grape from Vape King and wow!!! Love the Grape undertone :inlove:

Yip I have discovered mixing with Menthol Ice is a whole new world! My first try was coconut concentrate and this combo is my favourite ADV of all!

Well steeped VM Strawberry mixed with Menthol Ice is another good one!

Yip I have discovered mixing with Menthol Ice is a whole new world! My first try was coconut concentrate and this combo is my favourite ADV of all!

Well steeped VM Strawberry mixed with Menthol Ice is another good one!
Will give the VM strawberry (steeped) a try some or other time. I have such limited flavours at this time, but hopefully not for long :eek:

Heavenly t in ths kayfun
Tried vm menthol ice in the dripper and wow it opens up everything
Vc nutella in the iclear

Back