What Did You Vape Today?

Ry4 - craft vapour
PB & J - Nicoticket
F5 Refresh - Nicoticket (this juice is incredible! It's so fresh and fruity. Just when I think I'm tasting one fruity flavour, I taste another. But it all works together in perfect harmony)

Ry4 - craft vapour
PB & J - Nicoticket
F5 Refresh - Nicoticket (this juice is incredible! It's so fresh and fruity. Just when I think I'm tasting one fruity flavour, I taste another. But it all works together in perfect harmony)
F5 is my favourite fruity juice. But, unfortunately, they are not going to make it again. Some of the flavours they used are not available anymore. So vape sparingly.

F5 is my favourite fruity juice. But, unfortunately, they are not going to make it again. Some of the flavours they used are not available anymore. So vape sparingly.
Nooooooooo! Don't day that.

I got a 30ml, will stash it away and sell it for millions one day :p

Damn, that sucks tho.

Another sample ..Vape Elixir - Stardust (Tinkling sherbet flavours that will keep you guessing)

This juice is just plain awesome, definitely lives up to the description.

Last edited:
VM Menthol Ice mixed with all my k@# juice - woke up with a "snot neus" this morning

Today was witch's brew devil's gut. Thanks @johan. In the other i had some of my own extract which is a wiskey and pipe tobaco.

beetlegeuse (nicoticket) and blueberry cheesecake with graham cracker crust (nicvape) in the reo

gambit in the russian. Really lloking forward to me next juice batch to arrive

Hope you are not serious or anyone reading this takes it serious. That could be very dangerous.

yes, I was joking, the correct way to vape it is to fill a cup with boiling water - add a few drops of tea tree oil and take a few deep lung inhales.

yes, I was joking, the correct way to vape it is to fill a cup with boiling water - add a few drops of tea tree oil and take a few deep lung inhales.

I will have to try it, the Vicks (similar procedure as you described) burns the living k@# out of my throat, but does clear the airwaves though.

I will have to try it, the Vicks (similar procedure as you described) burns the living k@# out of my throat, but does clear the airwaves though.

You should give it a try.

HHV Maple Eh?, switched to Nicoticket H1N1 just now.
5P Bowden's Mate
Dr Stanley Clarke's Snake Oil

Just tried some more of my NET Coffee, tweaked it with a two drops of vinegar thanks to some juice tips on here.

It's really good now.

Compare maple eh to the virus please? Are those similar? Asking because I get strong maple flavour with the virus

Compare maple eh to the virus please? Are those similar? Asking because I get strong maple flavour with the virus
Two totally different kettle of fish. Maple Eh is a much dryer/earthier plain tobacco with just a hint of sweet maple on the edges. H1N1 is sweet maple, with the tobacco developing over time, but never just tobacco. And with a much fuller mouth feel because of the vanilla influence. Doubt if Maple Eh will suit your taste preferences.

Two totally different kettle of fish. Maple Eh is a much dryer/earthier plain tobacco with just a hint of sweet maple on the edges. H1N1 is sweet, with the tobacco developing over time, but never just tobacco. And with a much fuller mouth feel because of the vanilla influence. Doubt if Maple Eh will suit your taste preferences.
Thanks for a good explanation. It makes sense and I can taste it already :)

now if I could just find a R5 coin I will have R5 towards buying it :D

Two totally different kettle of fish. Maple Eh is a much dryer/earthier plain tobacco with just a hint of sweet maple on the edges. H1N1 is sweet maple, with the tobacco developing over time, but never just tobacco. And with a much fuller mouth feel because of the vanilla influence. Doubt if Maple Eh will suit your taste preferences.

Not only Matthee's Mods.com, but now Matthee's Juice Adviser.com

Classic advice there @Andre!
And your reply @Tom reinforces how classic this is...

Love it

Back