What Did You Vape Today?

Wiener gear messes up my wicks. I dont like it. After dripping some I need to replace my cotton or the next juice wont wick. Wrecks my stock coils in the same manner. Not impressed.
@Lord Vetinari - Do you notice this with the majority of the Wiener juice range (as you refer to "Wiener gear" in the general)? Usually faster deterioration of wicks and gunking up of coils are due to specific concentrates (or some additives such as Sucralose) - mostly tobaccos, some pastries such as yellow cake, (non-clear) chocolates, very acidic fruits etc. It would be quite strange if this is the case with Wiener juices like Fetch, Lick or Roll Over

@Lord Vetinari - Do you notice this with the majority of the Wiener juice range (as you refer to "Wiener gear" in the general)? Usually faster deterioration of wicks and gunking up of coils are due to specific concentrates (or some additives such as Sucralose) - mostly tobaccos, some pastries such as yellow cake, (non-clear) chocolates, very acidic fruits etc. It would be quite strange if this is the case with Wiener juices like Fetch, Lick or Roll Over
OK I will admit I have not tried them all. I am just griping over nothing really if I think about it. Tastes great. I tend to find issues when bored lol

896bacb4b87650f67afce2c76d798158.jpg
Braai, Jameson, Appletiser and DDD #eastermade

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mainly used my cloupor gt with the ijust2 tank with the 0mg Orgasm by lion

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Not today but over the long weekend

I tried a mix of Wiener Vape Co. Fetch (the papaya one) and Hurricane Vapor Sunshine Cured Tobacco. It was glorious.

I had a tiny bit left of HV Sunshine Cured and before I chucked the bottle i dripped it into Reo Blue / Nuppin, which had Fetch loaded (also needing a pitstop)

Was a lovely taste indeed. Paw paw tobacco. Who would have thought?
I only had enough for about two or three drippings of the tobacco.

Sunshine Cured is a superb tobacco on its own. And Fetch is a great pawpaw flavour. Surprisingly the two worked very well together. Lol.

Am now keen to try more of this type of mixing ;-)

Found a really nice addition to my tobacco juices - Craft Vapour - Crossroads Tobacco - the caramel goes so well with the "alcohol" flavour. Flavour profile says rum, but not the kind of rum I have drunk, more like a whiskey liqueur. It is really nice, and I can even put into my VM4 tank, without pitstopping :p

I've been going back and forth between NCV Burst and Ripple for the last 2 days trying figure out which one I like more. I've now decided that I can't decide.... I love them both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I don't know how to accurately explain my vape today. @Frostbite sent me a chocolate ejuice as a present and I previously was on the hunt for the one. That has been settled. This juice is the best and closest I've come to choc vape. I must admit, I vaped it in my Griffin and thought I was swiming in chocolate. Its rich without over bearing. Potent yet smooth. I think this is my new avocados daily liquid. Well done.

Among others Lavender in a Reo Mini 1.0 TRA/Chalice III w/SS Syner tip.

mini10.jpg

Legends Lee by Vapour Mountain (@Oupa), which I discovered a few weeks ago and more than WOW enough to order 100 ml. For me the "brut nature" (dry) of fruit juices. Still trying to figure out what is in there - think grapefruit buffered by other fruits, which I cannot identify. With a cool edge, about half of the cool of VM XXX. A unique and exceptional juice, which suits my taste senses to a tee.

@Paulie's Guava, which also blew me away. The lucky beta testers sang this juice's praises for months whilst it was in development. I was skeptical, but am no more. Perfection!

1459369351725-1167227954.jpg

Today I have the vape bag in the 'EHRMEFERGINGHERD what just happened to my tastebuds?!' configuration. Bliss. All day bliss.

I picked up my first dripper today, a Doge v3, thanks to Fogga's for hooking me up. It is a great vaping experience compared to tanks!

Also got some Tribal Teenage Sunset which is a really fresh and smooth fruity vape. This atty has me vaping some flavours that I couldn't even bear in my Crius...
apz87i1.jpg

Last edited:
I picked up my first dripper today, a Doge v3, thanks to Fogga's for hooking me up. It is a great vaping experience compared to tanks!

Also got some Tribal Teenage Sunset which is a really fresh and smooth fruity vape. This atty has me vaping some flavours that I couldn't even bear in my Crius...
You will never get me away from RTA... Tried a lot of drippers now and... well... meh. A properly designed chimney FTW.

I prefer the 'juicy' texture to RTA above the 'dry' texture of RDA. Tanks still rule the roost in my house.

Got some Glas Pebbles. This is an amazing vape. Lovely flavour and smoothness.

20160331_100624.jpg

It's quite amazing when you mix juices (while changing flavours) and you get something very interesting that you least expeted...

A bit of background...

Yesterday I decided to give my all time favourite tobacco WB Blackbird a whirl in the Target tank (with ceramic coil.) Not sure why I did this - I normally use Blackbird on my Reo/RM2 rebuildable because it's a coil and wick SHREDDER of note.

Also, not sure why I did this because I find Blackbird far better for me as a mouth to lung than a lung hit.

But the Target ceramic coil was working well (on tank 11 btw) and I was just curious...

Well, it wasn't great. It was okay. The flavour was not pronounced for me. Nothing like that hard mouth to lung on the RM2 dripper that I am used to. And the throat hit disappeared. I don't know why but when it comes to lung hits, I prefer fruity menthols for that nice menthol burn on longer lung hits. But for the tobaccoes, I just prefer MTL. Anyway, this exercise confirmed that. What was I expecting? Lol.

Anyway, the tank was nearly empty today and I decided to chuck out the rest (I know a bit wasteful) and put back in my "Strawberry Ice" blend. But I didn't feel like washing anything. So there are still strong hints of BlackBird mixing with the Strawberry and the menthol. Blackbird tends to do that. Once it's there it stays there for a while ;-)

And --->

I like it a lot!

Who would have thought that a background of tobacco behind a Strawberry menthol would be nice?

Quite amazing...

Moral of the story and note to self - don't be scared to experiment - lol

Mega Lemon by Cutwood in the Griffin RTA. Full on flavour absolutely amazing but still using so much juice with Griffin rta

ONLY way I can justify all this imported juice is I know what improvements my health have seen.

Once you have friends and family going through cancer, heart bypasses, hell, even AMPUTATION thanks to cigarettes (I was heading there with my right thumb and my grandpa lost a leg to gangrene due to reduced circulation no jokes)... The money spent looks like pocket change in comparison with serious medical complications.

Give me another bit and I will be cheaper to insure too...

But honestly I am in bit of a hurry to find the local ones to replace the imports. Looks like a move to a new town coming belt will need to go reeeaaalllyyyy tight.
Have you tried any of Vapour Mountains Juices @Lord Vetinari ? IMHOP , these are 100 times better than any Imports ive tried :) and you can order small bottles 10ml's to try before you commit to bigger bottles.

Found a really nice addition to my tobacco juices - Craft Vapour - Crossroads Tobacco - the caramel goes so well with the "alcohol" flavour. Flavour profile says rum, but not the kind of rum I have drunk, more like a whiskey liqueur. It is really nice, and I can even put into my VM4 tank, without pitstopping :p
What's in your opinion the differences of VM4 and this Crossroads Tobacco @WARMACHINE ? I'm curious as VM4 is my absolute favourite juice.

Back