What Did You Vape Today?

It would be interesting to know what everyone vapes (Juice wise) each day... one juice all day or multiple?

Most of the day I used VM Menthol Ice like I always do... but did quite a bit of VM Pineapple and then a little VM Choc Mint and my VM Candyfloss is always a treat! Using topQ menthol at the moment because my VM Menthol Ice has reached Code Red status... just hope the bulk purchase arrives before the weekend!

It would be interesting to know what everyone vapes (Juice wise) each day... one juice all day or multiple?

Most of the day I used VM Menthol Ice like I always do... but did quite a bit of VM Pineapple and then a little VM Choc Mint and my VM Candyfloss is always a treat! Using topQ menthol at the moment because my VM Menthol Ice has reached Code Red status... just hope the bulk purchase arrives before the weekend!
Im on Just Jam - Jam on toast. Yummy

Rainbow Monster from Wiener Vape Co. Have had plenty of the 3mg but got a 0mg today and it's the tastiest 0mg juice ever! Went through about 10ml since lunch time... Don't miss the nic at all in this one. Their Dogs life is also great as a 0mg juice.
(I recently started dropping my nic level since 3mg was giving me a head rush/nausea, hence my quest for juice that's yummy even at 0mg)

I know the juice makers might frown when we mix their ready made juices but I 'stumbled' on this today and am enjoying it a lot

@Sickboy77 ' s CID mixed with some of @method1 's Mr Hardwicks Debbie does Donuts.

What a combo

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1481656784.615119.jpg

The CID I have is 3mg and I wanted something a bit stronger. So while filling the SM25 I got halfway with CID and then reached for my 18mg Debbie bottle. Put in about a glass dropper full of that then topped off with CID.

Wow it's great. The Cinnamon Donut with the Chocolate Donut. It's very tasty. And a bit stronger.

It's a Chocolate Cinnamon Donut!

@YusufCapeVaper 's Coil empire PWM, Nostalgic feeling of chilling in Bora Bora and munching away on some delicious Mango and peaches...

Even though I was never in Bora Bora, this juice takes you back there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the juice makers might frown when we mix their ready made juices but I 'stumbled' on this today and am enjoying it a lot

@Sickboy77 ' s CID mixed with some of @method1 's Mr Hardwicks Debbie does Donuts.

What a combo

View attachment 78572

The CID I have is 3mg and I wanted something a bit stronger. So while filling the SM25 I got halfway with CID and then reached for my 18mg Debbie bottle. Put in about a glass dropper full of that then topped off with CID.

Wow it's great. The Cinnamon Donut with the Chocolate Donut. It's very tasty. And a bit stronger.

It's a Chocolate Cinnamon Donut!

Tonight I tried this mix again - this time with a touch more Debbie 18mg
Ooh... Delicious
Cinnamon Choc Donuts galore

That's it! I'm trying this tonight in the Mage! Thanks Chief!

The funny thing @Stosta is that I am not a big dessert fan at all
But was craving more of that mix last night.
Maybe my preferences are morphing
Lol

The funny thing @Stosta is that I am not a big dessert fan at all
But was craving more of that mix last night.
Maybe my preferences are morphing
Lol
I'm also not a big dessert fan, but if this mix has you wanting more than it is definitely worth a try, because as I understand it you have a strawberry addiction? :-D

But maybe your taste buds are developing, like the way people mostly only start enjoying avo after the age of 20?

Back