What irritates you?

@SmokeyJoe ,I love them, wait for them to start and then put the phone down without hanging up. See if they phone back or if they even realize :devil-flip:

If you have spare time and really want to make their life shit...do that but periodically pick it back up and start giving excuses, the wilder the better, their supervisors listen to the calls later on and the mandate is "always be closing", so they won't give up no matter the whacky excuse you give. I once had a guy on the phone for close to an hour because I kept saying that every phone handset they offered me was too extravagant for my religion as I am taught to shun all forms of excess.

IB4 white knights "oh but it's their job" - So is human trafficking.

I tell them I'm a self employed inventor and almost have my first invention. They stop the call fast.

I just say no thanx and put the phone down? If you give them a gap they will start to read their little script as fast as they can. So I'm saving time and energy for us both to get through the day.

What annoys me most about telemarketers is that they start the conversation with "How are you" before even saying why they're phoning. The last time I replied, "Why, are you a vet?". "No, Ma'm" she replied very seriously.

I live in jhb, and use the freeway almost everyday for about 7kms in each direction. The cockjockeys who use the emergency lane as an extra lane piss me off no end.

And taxis, aaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I live in jhb, and use the freeway almost everyday for about 7kms in each direction. The cockjockeys who use the emergency lane as an extra lane piss me off no end.

And taxis, aaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

And by doing that they cause the slow traffic in your line by cutting in or swerving when they see metro down the road

1. Debt
2. Insurances that don't cover jack sh1t when you need it (sometimes leads to #1)
3. Religious types that think I care, yet know where I'm from
4. Not finding time/means to get stuff done
5. Rushing an important job
6. SAPO round about this time of year :p

1. Solar powered drivers on the road this morning, you may think you are a bright enough spark, but headlights will make it easier for the rest of us.
2. I stop at robots if they are out, I don't just slow down, come rain or shine! If you don't like it don't drive behind me.
3. There is nothing wrong with my Gauteng driving finger, but your stupidity does not warrant using and directing the same to me if you come sliding past me into an intersection, get of WhatsApp and drive, next time we can have a two sided sign language conversation, I just did not see the use or felt like expending the effort this morning.

Some more...

7. "Cryptocurrencies to save the world" yet only affordable to the 1% of the 1% of the 1%
8. SAPO round about this time of year
9. "Entrepeneurs" who are just copying someone else
10. Disposable pets

Duzi of a drive, there are a couple of villages that are missing their idiots today, and for a change it is not me:):)

Some more...

7. "Cryptocurrencies to save the world" yet only affordable to the 1% of the 1% of the 1%
8. SAPO round about this time of year
9. "Entrepeneurs" who are just copying someone else
10. Disposable pets
Disposable pets. Spot on, why do people just abandon their pets??? They're part of the family, come on people!

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70L using Tapatalk

One more to add from about an hour ago...

11. Working your butt off for an entire year, doing the job of 3 people, exceeding parent company average income target by double, all to secure a decent bonus, only to get shafted by a sister company in the group that are unable to sell their own product

Who knew that would be an irritation

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Disposable pets. Spot on, why do people just abandon their pets??? They're part of the family, come on people!

Don't take on the responsibility of you're incapable of following through.

My one pup came here and it was her 4th home, less than a year old. My oldest was dumped out of a car at Bayside outside a pet shop and was probably 2-3 weeks old. Sadly those 2 passed on in the last year.

Monday's are recycling bin day, Tuesday is garbage day. On Monday's I come home to find the recycling bin parked dead centre of the front of my driveway. (Hijack alert!) Tuesday's I come home to find my garbage bin 40 meters down the road on the other side of my far neighbors driveway.

This city may claim to work for me but sure as hell it's employees have no cooking clue!

Regards

1. Solar powered drivers on the road this morning, you may think you are a bright enough spark, but headlights will make it easier for the rest of us.
2. I stop at robots if they are out, I don't just slow down, come rain or shine! If you don't like it don't drive behind me.
3. There is nothing wrong with my Gauteng driving finger, but your stupidity does not warrant using and directing the same to me if you come sliding past me into an intersection, get of WhatsApp and drive, next time we can have a two sided sign language conversation, I just did not see the use or felt like expending the effort this morning.

@Room Fogger Hope your day improved!

@veecee It happens at this time of the year especially, because people don't want to fork out the money to board their pets. They just get new ones when they return from holiday. Despicable!!!! :CROSSCROSS:

Don't take on the responsibility of you're incapable of following through.

My one pup came here and it was her 4th home, less than a year old. My oldest was dumped out of a car at Bayside outside a pet shop and was probably 2-3 weeks old. Sadly those 2 passed on in the last year.

@SinnerG So sad - I can't imagine what those poor pups must have gone through. Lucky for them that you gave them a good home.

Back