What irritates you?

@SinnerG So sad - I can't imagine what those poor pups must have gone through. Lucky for them that you gave them a good home.
Had a German shepherd too, but had to put him down due to the usual joint failure. Took him to water therapy and heard from someone there that some person came in to return their now-grown German shepherd for a new, smaller one.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Had a German shepherd too, but had to put him down due to the usual joint failure. Took him to water therapy and heard from someone there that some person came in to return their now-grown German shepherd for a new, smaller one.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

@SinnerG Un%^%$#&%#@believable!!!!

When the builder has to come back 3 or 4 times because the job wasn't done properly the first time.

And when the builder/plumber etc. say they'll be here tomorrow, but don't show up and don't phone. This drives me insane, because firstly I couldn't sleep late (or rather, go back to sleep after checking that nothing earth-shattering has happened on the forum) and also because it means that I've been a prisoner in my own home, the whole day, for nothing. I understand that s**t happens, but just let me know!

One word, Zuma. Or Herpes, both are irritating and impossible to get rid of

Sometimes doctors give me a helluva k@k...we were at the fetal assessment clinic end of Jan,huge notice stating that being late will result in you missing your appointment and you will still be charged,our appointment was at 08:00 sharp,we were there 07:30,doctor?Well theyre special,rocks up 08:30,wife had a giggle as I wanted to insist on the doctor paying me for the visit as she was late.

Sometimes they need to come down to earth and realize they too are only people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just getting the ####### cap off is enough to create violent thoughts.... and then the additional five minutes to fill the tank..
You obviously have better co-ordination and eyesight then, 5 minutes only, lucky you. I have to have another mod on standby otherwise I will go insane with not vaping while the project is underway.

You obviously have better co-ordination and eyesight then, 5 minutes only, lucky you. I have to have another mod on standby otherwise I will go insane with not vaping while the project is underway.

Can imagine what a ball ache it is to fill a Zeus with one :rolleyes:

Why don't you guys just buy a unicorn bottle and decant your juice?

This irritates the living daylights out of me but I decant to easy my mind a bit...

This irritates the living daylights out of me but I decant to easy my mind a bit...
Since my second bottle that's exactly what I've been doing :-D....most of the time

Takes me about as long to decant than fill:D, in all honesty however that's what I usually do, just been too lazy to find one for my current one, Calamity Jane. Ride her cowboy.:cool:

My boss that keeps giving me ridiculous deadlines, its almost like he thinks i work for him

My boss that keeps giving me ridiculous deadlines, its almost like he thinks i work for him
2592de9665f16bd80e5e9487a06f97bd.jpg

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

1. Bad adverts, I cannot begin to explain. Ex. Outsurance where the guy gets in a helicopter to see how SA are saving money...South African love saving money, so let me demonstrate this buy using the most expensive form of transport!!! And interviewing customers just before they bungee jump: Guys, we need this interview TODAY. but sir, so and so will be back in Jburg in 2 days. NOPE, you go NOW and get that bloody interview I don't care what his busy with.
I could literally mention probably about 50.
2. The people in charge of the comedy channel...how did those interviews go? Knock knock: Come in. YOU'RE hired!!
3. Romans trying to use the call and collect thing as an actual selling point???? Cause we hate the convenience of delivery...
4. Allen from 2 and a half men.
5. Sheldon Coopers so called intelligence. An intelligent individual adapts...end of
6. Trevor Noah ( after he started hosting the today show)
7. Gareth Cliff (won't elaborate )
8. Standing in a que that clearly states 10 items or less and the person in front of me either can not read or cannot count. I count out loud for them as they unpack.
9. People driving slow in the fast lane
10. Not getting a reply on whatsapp after the message has been read for the next 5 hours. It takes 30sec to write a reply people.
11. Any shape or form where old people act like teenagers as a joke (ex. Off their rockers)
12. Babies talking in adverts....it's not funny, it's bloody demonic!!
That should do for now.

Sorry for the late response @johan, was out of circulation for a bit. @Christos's interpretation is as good as any.
I've been following your DIY recipes and total devotion you have to this craft non stop and because of that I have an enormous amount of respect for you...think you should've kept the True Believers thing maybe a bit more private, in all honesty, what good can possibly come from this?
I am a true believer btw, and I'm more than happy to discuss this or anything that might bother you about this. Feel free to PM me, although I'm a believer I am also very open minded.

Last edited:
1. Bad adverts, I cannot begin to explain. Ex. Outsurance where the guy gets in a helicopter to see how SA are saving money...South African love saving money, so let me demonstrate this buy using the most expensive form of transport!!! And interviewing customers just before they bungee jump: Guys, we need this interview TODAY. but sir, so and so will be back in Jburg in 2 days. NOPE, you go NOW and get that bloody interview I don't care what his busy with.
I could literally mention probably about 50.
2. The people in charge of the comedy channel...how did those interviews go? Knock knock: Come in. YOU'RE hired!!
3. Romans trying to use the call and collect thing as an actual selling point???? Cause we hate the convenience of delivery...
4. Allen from 2 and a half men.
5. Sheldon Coopers so called intelligence. An intelligent individual adapts...end of
6. Trevor Noah ( after he started hosting the today show)
7. Gareth Cliff (won't elaborate )
8. Standing in a que that clearly states 10 items or less and the person in front of me either can not read or cannot count. I count out loud for them as they unpack.
9. People driving slow in the fast lane
10. Not getting a reply on whatsapp after the message has been read for the next 5 hours. It takes 30sec to write a reply people.
11. Any shape or form where old people act like teenagers as a joke (ex. Off their rockers)
12. Babies talking in adverts....it's not funny, it's bloody demonic!!
That should do for now.
Damn bud. I think you need a stiff drink

Must say.
1# slow drivers
2# people who cant think for yourself.
3# people who sends chain whatsapps
4# mosquitos
5# fifty shades of grey
6# The kardashians
7# SMOK
8# getting up early on a saturday when i thought im going to sleep in....
9# brandyvand coke when the is is finnished.
10# keyboard ninjas.
11# my spelling.

That's excellent - I'm going to do that next time!

1) Telemarketers
2) PET bottles that are adult proof because they are apparently made out of transparent concrete and are un-squeezable. What the hell man!!
3) People asking you " how are you doing?" Really? As if you care......
4) ANC 1,2 and 3. (SABC)
5) Neverending ads on TV.
6) Same ad repeating during every ad break.
7) Ad breaks.
8) 7de Laan.
9) Dstv Explora. Mine is going to explora it's own demise soon.
10) People suddenly going mute when stepping into a lift. What? Scared of the lift eavesdropping?
11) People who park in disabled parking spots, and then mysteriously walk perfectly after getting out of their cars. Wow, miracles still do happen.
12) Everything!

Last edited:
Back