What irritates you?

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
Life is filled with petty irritations, but different things irritate different people. Name the six most irritating things in your life - and if you don't have six please tell me how you manage to be so laid back! Shall I begin?

1. Noise - of any kind (including the barking of my own dogs!)
2. When people say, "The vast majority". The majority IS vast.
3. When people start a sentence with "Like". e.g. "Like it's the best vape I've ever had."
4. Prices that are 10c short of the next amount e.g. R39.90. Just price it at R40! We're not that stupid...are we?
5. My neighbours who say, "I haven't seen you in a while. I've been worried about you."
Really? Then why didn't you phone me or come around to see if I'm OK?
6. Businesses who say, "We'll get back to you." I'm still waiting.

1. Loud music. ANY loud music, especially rap.
2. Spelling, grammar, and, tenses. I do make mistakes in English as it's not my first language, but I try very hard not to, but let's not go there.
3. When something is askew when it's not supposed to be, like a painting not hanging straight.
4. When I pick something up and it slips out of my hands.
5. When I return from somewhere and someone asks me, "Are you back".....um.....no, I'm still gone you idiot.
6. When I go to another room in the house and can't remember why I went there. I hate that, or when I go to the shop to buy milk and come back with two full shopping bags, except the milk. I go completely nuts.

There are many more, but these are the ones that I hate the most.

Haha. This is hilarious. Keep them coming

Sent from the abyss

Interesting thread @Hooked
I chuckled

@zadiac - i laughed when reading your #5

1. Busy places
2. Bad drivers
3. Being disturbed when Im watching TV
4. Being interrupted when I'm busy with something.
5. People who are not punctual.
6. A dirty car
7. The Kardashians

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1. Taxi Drivers
2. Drivers
3. Stopping a TV program for any of my 3 females in the family to go do something...
4. People who are not punctual.
5. Leaky Atties
6. Hard to get HE vape gear
7. Head baging music and Rap
8. SAPO
9. Cloners
10.Flippers
11.510 Drip tips that don't fit
12.810 devices without a 510 converter
13.3 or 4 battery mods
14.3d Printed Squonkers

Sorry I got carried away... I'm old and grumpy! :)

1. Toyota Tazz's
2. Datsun 1400 bakkies
3. 4 car following distances at 25Kmh
4. People not taking off immediately after the light turns green.
5. Scooters lane splitting. You want to do that, buy a bike!
6. Anything with a CL or CJ number-plate. This is the big city, learn to drive or take the bus!
7. "Is that your twisp?"
8. Facebook Wisdom.
9. People whom are asked to post six items and then post 9...
10. Vodacom
11. Android
12. Windows

I better stop now.

Regards

1. Toyota Tazz's
2. Datsun 1400 bakkies
3. 4 car following distances at 25Kmh
4. People not taking off immediately after the light turns green.
5. Scooters lane splitting. You want to do that, buy a bike!
6. Anything with a CL or CJ number-plate. This is the big city, learn to drive or take the bus!
7. "Is that your twisp?"
8. Facebook Wisdom.
9. People whom are asked to post six items and then post 9...
10. Vodacom
11. Android
12. Windows

I better stop now

Regards

This man get me,
Except I’m from Durban so;
6. Anything with a NU or NUZ number-plate. This is the big city, learn to drive or take the bus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Busy places

6. A dirty car

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@r0ckf1re you'd love Oman (Middle East). I lived there for 5 years before returning to SA and it's against the law to have a dirty car, unless you've just driven through the desert.

1. Taxi Drivers
2. Drivers
3. Stopping a TV program for any of my 3 females in the family to go do something...
4. People who are not punctual.
5. Leaky Atties
6. Hard to get HE vape gear
7. Head baging music and Rap
8. SAPO
9. Cloners
10.Flippers
11.510 Drip tips that don't fit
12.810 devices without a 510 converter
13.3 or 4 battery mods
14.3d Printed Squonkers

Sorry I got carried away... I'm old and grumpy! :)
@Rob Fisher Whew! Hope they don't all occur on the same day!!

7. "Is that your twisp?"

Regards
@Raindance yes, I've noticed that most people know Twisp but nothing else (even though I'm still a Newbie to vaping myself). Just like any vacuum cleaner used to be called a Hoover (still is?). And I'm guilty of putting Lecol on my shopping list, when in fact I'm going to buy Low-Cal.

This man get me,
Except I’m from Durban so;
6. Anything with a NU or NUZ number-plate. This is the big city, learn to drive or take the bus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know Durban traffic is also hectic at times. Traffic being my biggest gripe of all. My main frustration is that if everybody just kept up to the car in front of them, our congestion would be halved. If we all drove like a bat out of hell, there would be no congestion. The joys of being an A type personality...

@Raindance yes, I've noticed that most people know Twisp but nothing else (even though I'm still a Newbie to vaping myself). Just like any vacuum cleaner used to be called a Hoover (still is?). And I'm guilty of putting Lecol on my shopping list, when in fact I'm going to buy Low-Cal.

There are a number of brand names that have become a common name for products. Sunlight being another example. I hope this is not true for vape devices though, of all the names they could have chosen, did they have to choose one that sounds so dainty and meek. "Twisp" sounds like a nervous disorder of some sorts.

Regards

1. Standing in queues
2. People who give you no personal space when standing in queues
3. People driving well below the speed limit in the fast lane, who then flip you the middle finger when you flash your lights at them to move, and they just sit there like they own the road.
4. A-holes who think the yellow lane is a free pass from sitting in traffic like the rest of us
5. Not having the one concentrate you need to mix up a new DIY batch
6. When people cannot be bothered to either pitch up on time, or communicate in advance if they are running late

Ah.... so where are yours, @BioHAZarD? Come on ... don't be shy ... let's have a laught at YOURS! :--P
hmm
I don't get irritated very easily
have developed the ability to tune most things out at as required

but major pet peeves would be:
pedestrians, minibus taxis, tele marketers and idiots in any shape or form :)

1. Telkom
2. Telkom
3. Telkom
4. Telkom
5. SAPO
6. SAPO
7. SAPO
8. SAPO
9. Vuvuzelas
10. Zuma reading numbers (listen properly)
11. "Dad, we are having a bigwalk at school"
12. Mech's over R1500
13. Taxi's - like really, out of 8 fist fights I've been in, 5 were with Taxi Drivers. Ek vattie kakkie.
14. The barber talking too much and accidentally rubbing his crotch on my elbow. I die.
15. Automated Tele-marketing calls. Because I cant say "Stop f#*king phoning me!".
16. Cash for Gold guys forcing those flyers on me, almost like they cannot throw it away themselves.
17. Getting these type of phone calls: "Oh you are mos in "computers" ne, my printer/phone/fridge/tv is broken, come fix it for me"... Im in BI ffs.
18. Im going to stop right here because I feel like I need to create my own dedicated blog for my irritations.

1. Waiting, especially in a queue where the people behind the counter/desk are slow as hell
2. Waiting in general
3. When I'm at work I put my device in my pocket and the tank did a number one in there...
4. Governmental hypocrisy in general (citizens being reprimanded for theft but then again our government does such a great job at showing them how to) (I do not condone Crime)
5. Crime.
6. People who think they are above the rules of the road, overtaking on a barrier line/ yellow lane/ painted Island and by doing so cuts off other traffic.
7. Idiots who run a red light when I need to clear the intersection
8. Glocell, they are kak.
9. Kia, they are also kak
10. When I have my earphones in and it gets hooked by something like a door handle and rips out of my ears, I actually get irrationally livid about this one.
11. Posting my list and getting irritated again as I type it

1. Waiting, especially in a queue where the people behind the counter/desk are slow as hell
2. Waiting in general
3. When I'm at work I put my device in my pocket and the tank did a number one in there...
4. Governmental hypocrisy in general (citizens being reprimanded for theft but then again our government does such a great job at showing them how to) (I do not condone Crime)
5. Crime.
6. People who think they are above the rules of the road, overtaking on a barrier line/ yellow lane/ painted Island and by doing so cuts off other traffic.
7. Idiots who run a red light when I need to clear the intersection
8. Glocell, they are kak.
9. Kia, they are also kak
10. When I have my earphones in and it gets hooked by something like a door handle and rips out of my ears, I actually get irrationally livid about this one.
11. Posting my list and getting irritated again as I type it

Your number 10 cracked me up @Apollo and i feel the same way!

Life is filled with petty irritations, but different things irritate different people. Name the six most irritating things in your life - and if you don't have six please tell me how you manage to be so laid back! Shall I begin?

1. Noise - of any kind (including the barking of my own dogs!)
2. When people say, "The vast majority". The majority IS vast.
3. When people start a sentence with "Like". e.g. "Like it's the best vape I've ever had."
4. Prices that are 10c short of the next amount e.g. R39.90. Just price it at R40! We're not that stupid...are we?
5. My neighbours who say, "I haven't seen you in a while. I've been worried about you."
Really? Then why didn't you phone me or come around to see if I'm OK?
6. Businesses who say, "We'll get back to you." I'm still waiting.

@Slick Thanks for the Winner rating :*

I know Durban traffic is also hectic at times. Traffic being my biggest gripe of all. My main frustration is that if everybody just kept up to the car in front of them, our congestion would be halved. If we all drove like a bat out of hell, there would be no congestion. The joys of being an A type personality...

There are a number of brand names that have become a common name for products. Sunlight being another example. I hope this is not true for vape devices though, of all the names they could have chosen, did they have to choose one that sounds so dainty and meek. "Twisp" sounds like a nervous disorder of some sorts.

Regards
@Raindance and if you lithp, then it is Twithp :)

15. Automated Tele-marketing calls. Because I cant say "Stop f#*king phoning me!".

Do what my brother does. He says, "I'd love to hear what you have to say. Could you just hold for a sec?" Of course they say they will. Then he puts the phone down, without ending the call! :-D :devil:

@Slick Thanks for the Winner rating :*
Theres a reason why im shocked by this thread,there are many things that irritate me but a few days ago I was just discussing with the wife that miscommunication is the thing that irritates me the most on my life,cant people just talk and communicate properly to avoid problems,so it was playing on my mind and then you created the thread

Back