What Kind of Vaper are you?

What are you looking for in your vaping?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marzuq

Goofy Guru
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Seeing how much the forum has grown over the last year i thought it would be interesting to see what members expect from their daily vaping.

Flavour and throat hit both equally important

Clouds not important but nice on occasion

I get the need for different things at different times. When I want nice flavour, the Reo comes out, when I want Clouds, I lung hit the Atlantis, throat hit, I mix some high nic flavour that kicks my ass for a few drags, so it varies

All I can say is that I'm seriously glad that vaping gives me all these options, with stinkies I had to take what I got

I get the need for different things at different times. When I want nice flavour, the Reo comes out, when I want Clouds, I lung hit the Atlantis, throat hit, I mix some high nic flavour that kicks my ass for a few drags, so it varies

All I can say is that I'm seriously glad that vaping gives me all these options, with stinkies I had to take what I got
Ah, glad to see the Reo is still doing duty! You are one of the very first Reonauts in South Africa.

1. Flavour
  2. Throat Hit
  3. Clouds. With the Bombies jooses much clouds - must say I like it more than I expected.

Ah, glad to see the Reo is still doing duty! You are one of the very first Reonauts in South Africa.
It's definitely in the rotation - Although I like it, I'm perhaps not quite the obsessive lover of it as a lot of reonauts are :) Not the Reo's fault at all, just my personal idiosyncrasies.

Most of the day and night it's the flavour of the Cyclone on the REO... but sometimes the Phenom with a Atlantis comes out for cloud blowing and a different taste which is still great!

Here is a shot of my go to mods in the sunlight! At last there is a perfect day with no wind and not a cloud in the sky! The holiday makers are going to burn today!

Sunlight3.jpg

Lovely @Rob Fisher
Thats a great picture
I like the composure with the wooden stumps

Mine in order is:
  1. Flavour
  2. Clouds
  3. TH (I like it but not too harsh)

I would have to say a little bit of everything. Lots of options when it comes to vaping :)

1. Thoat...cough, cough...hit :D
2. Flavour + Clouds

Still looking for the holy grail (all of the above in equal parts)...

Also, I'm a human vaper :p

1. Thoat...cough, cough...hit :D
2. Flavour + Clouds

Still looking for the holy grail (all of the above in equal parts)...

Also, I'm a human vaper :p

you might get close to finding a suitable option but i think there is always going to be something lacking. i satisfy the one i like the most and everything else comes second

you might get close to finding a suitable option but i think there is always going to be something lacking. i satisfy the one i like the most and everything else comes second

It's that impossible balancing act...good thing is it's a great journey trying to find it ;)

It's that impossible balancing act...good thing is it's a great journey trying to find it ;)
yeah i just stocked up on quite a few juices now too. just need them to steep then the good part starts

I am a little bit of everything. One thing that I have noticed though. I am really starting to rather go for the mods with the RDA ontop then the Mod with the tank.

Im in it for the clouds bro...

1. Clouds
2. Flavour
3. TH

Being a Lung Hitter, I dont like too much of a TH. High VG, Low NIC for me

Back