What Rta To Get

These are both the original Russian and original kayfun. both use any drip tip

y5uzuzut.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

@Smoke187 .... Kayfun for sure, VapeKing has a great clone for R350. I used my kayfun on an eVic and it worked just fine, the only limiting factor is you can't build coils lower than 1.2 ohm and the eVic maxes out at 11W, but getting started you will probably only be building coils between 1.2 and 1.6 ohms anyway so the eVic is enough to get you going.... and yes, it has the drip tip adapter so you can use any 510 drip tip your heart desires

Cool, thanks for all the tips, I will have to sit down and think it through, maybe get a few up close pics of both to check them out and if possible find both in the same shop and give them good once over.
As for the drip tips, that doesn't bother me too much, since I am still fresh on the scene and have to figure out which type of tips feel better or make the device look cooler.

reason why I am going on the clone is just to get the feel of building coils and get to know the device features, and then when I am confortable I can go for the originals and keep a set device.

Maybe jsut go for the Kayfun, it will be easier to find locally and cheaper probably. They are so similar that pretty much all the pieces are interchangeable.

I have the Fogger v4.4 (frog in fog) and she is a beauty. Also have the SMOK RSBT hybrid... but prefer the fogger. both work well, but on the fogger i am able to toot 0.3 at 14w with ease, and she holds a vertical build gorgeously. RSBT thumbscrews can easily be swapped out, the air control is also a dream to work with. i did however find that the drip tip included is pretty, but not as nice as the fogger's and would end up skew on the head. its also too long in comparison to the x-pure.

regarding build quality - both are great. the RSBT has a small o-ring over which you screw the outer sleeve in place - not sure if it is condensation or juice spill, but i have found consistently that there is juice at the top sleeve.

I have watched a lot of videos recently, unless all the reviewers got it wrong its defintely the Russian with the propriety drip tip, but it has an adaptor to take any 510 drip tip so it actually does not matter much which one you get. They both very very similar. Parts are actually interchangeable. I have heard that the air hole on the Kayfun whistles more than the Russian. But i dont have any of them, this is jsut based on reviews and comparisons.

The original Russian 91% V1 had the propriety drip tip and came with an adapter that allowed you to use a normal drip tip.
The Russian 91% V2 comes with a normal drip tip.

Back