Wick Master

Arthster

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I might not be all there when it comes to building coils but I am definitely becoming a wick genius. this thing blows massive clouds for a 1.5 ohm build

20141223_212946[1].jpg 20141223_220020[1].jpg

Coils look pretty good to me bro

I still need to work on getting them more straight and closer together, but I need to invest in one of those brule torches and decent tweezers. the ones i have is for modeling work and don't do a good job at pinching hard metals. Any advise on the tweezer situation would also really be appreciated. I will go look next month and see if I can find one of the Dremel torches, that will work on the modeling to so its got more then one use.

I still need to work on getting them more straight and closer together, but I need to invest in one of those brule torches and decent tweezers. the ones i have is for modeling work and don't do a good job at pinching hard metals. Any advise on the tweezer situation would also really be appreciated. I will go look next month and see if I can find one of the Dremel torches, that will work on the modeling to so its got more then one use.

For tweezers you want ceramic tipped ones...but both SkyBlue and Vape Cartel have them on their sites, but they are out of stock (maybe they will restock in the new year).

For the torch you could try second hand shops. Saw one at my local Cash Converters going for R250 a couple of months ago.

Just use a pliers to get your coils close to each other. Simple. Then also you don't need a torch. You can heat it and tweeze on your mod

Back