Win Tickets to Vape Con

Just because it's Vapecon 2015
and this is my first time :dance::dance:

ps not being funny here, BUT are the "ecigssa staff" getting name tags so we know who they are ?
for us n00b's

Just look for the handsome Baalie with all the chicks around him and that will be me! :)

Yes we will have name tags! ;-)

not fourm staff but you will prob see me around the women, just look for the Indian guy talking the most k@k

I would love to go to meet all the peeps on the forum. Plus Uncle @Rob Fisher is there and I mean really who would want to shake that man's hand !

I am excited to meet fellow members that I have not met, to learn more from the expierienced pro's and to make clouds with everyone!.

I am excited to attend, because I might actually learn how to build my own coils. And also get my hands on some of the 100ml e liquid project juice

I am excited to meet fellow members that I have not met, to learn more from the expierienced pro's and to make clouds with everyone!.

Ah @Brendz - been a while since I saw you post last
Great post

Please load a cool avatar pic when you get a chance
Just log in with a normal browser, click your name in the top right, then "avatar"

Hi silver

I dont know whats wrong with my phone or account, I lost the login details for this account and the email account i used , and created a new one named sly gxi, but when I log on forum from my phone the brendz profile populates, so now im using 2 accounts, will load a avatar pic on this one asi think my phone browser is permanent on this account

Hi silver

I dont know whats wrong with my phone or account, I lost the login details for this account and the email account i used , and created a new one named sly gxi, but when I log on forum from my phone the brendz profile populates, so now im using 2 accounts, will load a avatar pic on this one asi think my phone browser is permanent on this account

Another biking vaper :clap:

@ Jake ss you will not regret that eliquid proj juice, picked up some yesterday and cant stop vaping it! Legend stuff!

im excited for Vape Con because its the first of its kind in SA, planning on attending the workshops and meet some forum members :) see u guys there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi silver

No worries @Brendz. Now you have an avatar. Thats cool! Take care

im excited for Vape Con because its the first of its kind in SA, planning on attending the workshops and meet some forum members :) see u guys there!

Great stuff @RipeAvo
Will see you there

Awesome :) It's going to be good fun! See you there!

Few hours left until comp closes. Good luck to everybody

Back