5mm Bore Drip Tip in hollow design
Gold Plated 510 Connection

1. Beautiful Mini RTA, Convenient to carry
2. Easy Top Filling
3. Dual Insulated Drip Tip to Minimize Heat Transfer
4. Extremely easy to build deck
5. Replaceable Glass chamber
6. Adjustable post

- See more at: http://www.wotofo.com/wotofo-serpent-mini-25mm-rta.html#sthash.WfBE8SJb.dpuf

serpent-mini-25mm-1.jpg

serpent-mini-25mm-4.jpg

serpent-mini-25mm-8.jpg

serpent-mini-25mm-7.jpg

serpent-mini-25mm-3.jpg

serpent-mini-25mm-5.jpg

25mm Diameter
Single or dual coil Build Deck
Leads lay down to Slots
2mm Diameter Terminals
Side Tension Applied
PEEK Insulator made in Germany
Dual Adjustable Airflow
Single 1.5mm by 10mm Per Side
Can Throttle Up and Down
Build Deck Can Be Accessed Without Draining Tank
Top Fill System
4.5ml Tank Capacity
Dual Wide Fill Port
5mm Bore Drip Tip in hollow design
Gold Plated 510 Connection

1. Beautiful Mini RTA, Convenient to carry
2. Easy Top Filling
3. Dual Insulated Drip Tip to Minimize Heat Transfer
4. Extremely easy to build deck
5. Replaceable Glass chamber
6. Adjustable post

- See more at: http://www.wotofo.com/wotofo-serpent-mini-25mm-rta.html#sthash.WfBE8SJb.dpuf

serpent-mini-25mm-1.jpg

serpent-mini-25mm-4.jpg

serpent-mini-25mm-8.jpg

serpent-mini-25mm-7.jpg

serpent-mini-25mm-3.jpg

serpent-mini-25mm-5.jpg
Any stock in s.a of the 25mm?

Jip i want one.serpent was my first rta setup. Still using it every day. Just love the quality of wotofo

Hey guys,i need some help with regards to the serpent mini 22mm,what size screwdriver do u need for it and where can I get 1? Please help

Hey man it uses a allen key. Not sure on the size but I think you can get a set at the hardware store

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I have a set, but it's smaller... Use the one i got with the aromamiser. Think most velocity decks use the same one

OK I have not put down my Serpent Mini 25 for almost 5 days solid since I picked one up at @Sir Vape last week and @BigGuy built my coil and wicked it for me.

It has been so perfect a vape that I have been dreading having to rewick it in case it not the same as when Craig did it... I guess I have put something like 100ml's of XXX through it and tonight it started to taste a little off so I assumed it needed a clean and a rewick... I had my Melo 3 Mini with 0.6Ω cCell standing by in case things went pear shaped...

The wick was in pretty good condition despite the amount of juice that went through it... I was surprised... I removed the old wick and dry burnt the coil...
SerpentMini25-1.jpg SerpentMini25-2.jpg SerpentMini25-3.jpg SerpentMini25-4.jpg

Coil performing just as it should... now for the part that I watched Craig do so closely... measure the wick to the base of the tank and trim... then a bow tie shape... then two thirds of the wick tails off at an angle...
SerpentMini25-5.jpg SerpentMini25-6.jpg

Then tuck in the tails and fluff the Bacon Cotton at the juice hole spot... prime the wick... put on the tank and fill the tank.
SerpentMini25-7.jpg SerpentMini25-8.jpg

Now for the real test...
Snapshot_20160907.JPG

Yeah Baby! No leaking or any issues so far and the flavour is off the charts once again!
Snapshot_20160907_2.JPG

Serpent Mini 25 = Chicken Dinner! :b1:

Running duals on it right now, actually prefer it to the single coil setup, I was getting a lot of spitting with a single coil setup.

OK I have not put down my Serpent Mini 25 for almost 5 days solid since I picked one up at @Sir Vape last week and @BigGuy built my coil and wicked it for me.

It has been so perfect a vape that I have been dreading having to rewick it in case it not the same as when Craig did it... I guess I have put something like 100ml's of XXX through it and tonight it started to taste a little off so I assumed it needed a clean and a rewick... I had my Melo 3 Mini with 0.6Ω cCell standing by in case things went pear shaped...

The wick was in pretty good condition despite the amount of juice that went through it... I was surprised... I removed the old wick and dry burnt the coil...
View attachment 66778 View attachment 66779 View attachment 66780 View attachment 66781

Coil performing just as it should... now for the part that I watched Craig do so closely... measure the wick to the base of the tank and trim... then a bow tie shape... then two thirds of the wick tails off at an angle...
View attachment 66782 View attachment 66783

Then tuck in the tails and fluff the Bacon Cotton at the juice hole spot... prime the wick... put on the tank and fill the tank.
View attachment 66784 View attachment 66785

Now for the real test...
View attachment 66786

Yeah Baby! No leaking or any issues so far and the flavour is off the charts once again!
View attachment 66787

Thanks @Rob Fisher , now I feel confident I can do it too. :pesas:, mine arrives tomorrow & haven't looked forward to a new tank as much as this one in awhile.

Thanks @Rob Fisher , now I feel confident I can do it too. :pesas:, mine arrives tomorrow & haven't looked forward to a new tank as much as this one in awhile.

I was gonna get a second one on Sat when I am at the @Sir Vape Durban 031 juice launch... but at the rate they are selling I think I better order it online tonight. :p

You will love yours!

I was gonna get a second one on Sat when I am at the @Sir Vape Durban 031 juice launch... but at the rate they are selling I think I better order it online tonight. :p

You will love yours!
I've got a Serpent Mini but don't use it often due to the constant filling, flavor is excellent & judging by your words & @Silver 's and many more forum members, the Serpent 25 is going to blow my socks off :borra2:.

Glad to hear you've found a RTA that works very well for you. I don't remember you raving so much about the Serpent Mini 22mm though. With it's s smaller chamber it could give even better flavor than the 25mm "with the right build". So maybe the build in it was not the right build for it for your vaping style???

Flavor was not an issue at all with my SM 22mm and the build I put in it for the joose it ran. And I'll add it still isn't (I dug it out to try it again since you started hawking the 25mm). The leaking of condensed vapor from my long slow lung pulls of my flavor builds is the issue. My vaping style has been a long known problem for me on some of the bottom AFC tanks and RDA's. Some leak, some don't... the Serpent Mini 22 leaks. So did many of the other tanks I bought for the TC Mods that have bottom AFC's (including some of the ceramic coil head tanks). Those that don't are a pleasant surprise and I still use some of them. But I'm not changing my vaping style for any of them, nor my big coil/wick builds and it's not worth fiddling with them to me. I simply don't use them if they leak.

Leaking is never an issue with my mid AFC gear, sometimes is not/sometimes is with top AFC gear depending on it's design. In part why I have so many Avocado's for the TC mods. They can handle my vaping style and the big coils and wicks that I use in them for outstanding flavor leak free.

The SM22 was a really nice tank for me but the Melo 3 Mini kinda over shadowed it and I nev er really spent much time with it... but I haven't gotten rid of it because it is still one of the better tanks...

The SM25 is in a class of it's own and the build quality is as good in not better than any high end and expensive tank out there and it's just a pleasure to build on on, wick, fill and clean... and it doesn't leak or condensate one iota! Oh and a reasonable amount of juice. It simply ticks all the box's!

That being said I re-wicked it last night but didn't do as good a job as @BigGuy did and will rewick it again just now... I don't think the wick was quite thick enough. With my Divo's and Cyclone less is more with wick... on the SM25 it's the opposite.

That being said I re-wicked it last night but didn't do as good a job as @BigGuy did and will rewick it again just now... I don't think the wick was quite thick enough. With my Divo's and Cyclone less is more with wick... on the SM25 it's the opposite.

Code Red alert averted... rewicked it this morning and gave it more wick thickness... we are back on track... All lights are green once again and all systems are go! :rock:

The SM22 was a really nice tank for me but the Melo 3 Mini kinda over shadowed it and I nev er really spent much time with it... but I haven't gotten rid of it because it is still one of the better tanks...

The SM25 is in a class of it's own and the build quality is as good in not better than any high end and expensive tank out there and it's just a pleasure to build on on, wick, fill and clean... and it doesn't leak or condensate one iota! Oh and a reasonable amount of juice. It simply ticks all the box's!

FWIW with all my big coil builds larger than 2.5mm it is NOT less is more on wicking... they require massive wicking and I wick the cotton way tighter in those coils than I did in those back in the 2.5mm and smaller coil cotton days. I "manicure" the cotton if the tank needs that for them to work flawlessly AND don't have long tails down in my tanks.

I also really need to pick up some 4mm RxW XL to go with my 3mm. The 4mm would be the cats meow in some of my tanks.

Yip @Spydro as I found out this morning...

I really need to try RxW again... I have a small amount left after giving most of it away to mates who really love it... I have never taken to it but the thought of wick that lasts a month or more is really appealing... maybe I'll dig it out and try it in a Serpent. ;-)

Nothing can beat RxW if built right and it will work in the particular atty. I have ran the same RxW wick in some of my Reo atty's for 6 months to much longer with some liquids by just dry burning it now at then. The wire gives up long before the RxW does. I seldom pushed my Reo builds above 60W though.

Back