Wotofo Serpent Mini 25mm

@Rob Fisher , since you are likely the most experienced SM25 user on the planet, I vote that you put together a mini checklist of sorts about getting it to work right

Right build, wick technique - maybe link to bigguys video
Wick ring story
Base o ring reseating story
Not to close the top cap too fast

Etc

Will add a lot of value if all the tips are in one place ;-)

8--)
@Jasonjardine07 what wicking material have you been using? If you are not using Cotton Bacon or The Cotton Collection that makes a HUGE difference!
I was using Cotton Bacon V2.

I was using a 7 wrap 3mm nichrome build and for some reason it wouldn't wick... I was getting no bubbles whether I wicked into the juice channels or just above. it seemed as if I had an air lock issue?? I tried not packing the cotton too tight but I still got the same thing...

Now that I switched to the alien build I get the wicking bubbles I was after...8--) Maybe I just wasn't wicking the nichrome build correctly but I did try many times.

Hi guys, if im going from a griffin25 to a SM25 will i feel a huge difference? is the money worth it? all this talk is making me anxious to try it but i just dont have money like that and its really gotta be something worth the sale of my kidney

Hi guys, if im going from a griffin25 to a SM25 will i feel a huge difference? is the money worth it? all this talk is making me anxious to try it but i just dont have money like that and its really gotta be something worth the sale of my kidney

I haven't had a Griffin 25 but my guess is that there won't be that much of a difference and if you are happy with your Griffin there isn't a need to get a Serpent especially if there are budget constraints!

I have to Griffin 22 and it's benched at the moment. I pull it out every now and then if I want to push out serious Vapour. But hey the Serpent Mini is more than what I need. I don't need to be chugging clouds. The Serpent is a perfect work companion. My minikin battery lasts me 2 days. It produces great great vapour and to top it all of the the flavour is much better than the Griffin.

I can't speak from the 25 but compared to the 22 it's a much better all day driver. If you can own both all the much better.

Your juice will last longer to boot.

I've got both

Apart from the SM to be filled every 10mins, they pretty evenly matched.

I much prefer the SM

It just works.

Just ordered the SS version from Vape Cartel, waiting patiently for the courier guy. Thank goodness for same day shipping.

Is there a big serpent (non-mini version)? If so, does the flavour profile change?

I need a replacement tank for mindless vaping. My Bellus used to be perfect for this as it held enough juice to go a few hours without needing refill and no chance of burning the wicks and quick and easy to top-up.

Is there a big serpent (non-mini version)? If so, does the flavour profile change?

I need a replacement tank for mindless vaping. My Bellus used to be perfect for this as it held enough juice to go a few hours without needing refill and no chance of burning the wicks and quick and easy to top-up.

Nope and the Mini 22 and 25 need filling often... wish they brought one out with an extended tank!

Doesn't the Conquerer cater for that market?

I keep on seeing the Conquerer Mini on @wotofoofficial wonder if that's gonna be any good,

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk

Hi @Rob Fisher - The mod on the right - Please - what is it's description....?? - Thank You Rob

@Max it's the Asmodus Ohmsmium 80w mod. Single 18650 and nice and small... but pretty heavy for it's size because it's a solidly built mod. It has a rubberised finish. I didn't need it... I just wanted it because it looks so kewl!

Here it is again with the Cerabis 45 on top.
Ohmsmium1.jpg Ohmsmium2.jpg

Unfortunaly they are all sold out. http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/new/products/new-asmodus-ohmsmium-80w-mod

Back