Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
What are you going to be ordering first after the ban is lifted?

Ie your first order or two (or three)

:headbang:
:ura:
:zpong:

I would love to try and get hold of The Coil Company’s new Pistachio Ice cream cookie, and a whole bunch of coils.

Just the normal haul. Concentrates, bases and NIC with a few oneshots especially NCV trinity and lucky strike from the Mill.

Already placed order with Blck, concentrates etc etc that I can't find at my local/near-by vendors

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Just the normal haul. Concentrates, bases and NIC with a few oneshots especially NCV trinity and lucky strike from the Mill.
Trinity is a must bud. It's very nice. What other one shots you after? I need some new ideas.

For me I will wait a bit for prices to stabilise. Definitely a week or two. Then research prices thoroughly before buying unless it is absolutely necessary.

All the juices, A whole bunch of coils and maybe some new goodies like a Blotto or Destiny (still undecided)

Have a list to start chipping through and many a vape shop to support. Want to support as many vape shops as I can.

Trinity is a must bud. It's very nice. What other one shots you after? I need some new ideas.
I was just eyeing the trinity and the banana and strawberry one shot from NCV. Then tobacco road and was going to look at some mango oneshots @stompie suggested,but with self appointed lockdown in-between orders

What are you going to be ordering first after the ban is lifted?

Ie your first order or two (or three)

:headbang:
:ura:
:zpong:

Order?

No. Personal visit to a store and just enjoy drooling onto a counter. Or, at least, into my mask. For someone who is relatively antisocial, I’m really missing basic human interaction.

Order?

No. Personal visit to a store and just enjoy drooling onto a counter. Or, at least, into my mask. For someone who is relatively antisocial, I’m really missing basic human interaction.

Almost every store so far has put out notices limiting visitors to either 4 or 6 people in store at a time. Masks on all the time. Some have said no vaping in the stores either (as mask would have to come off).

Going to be an interesting restart to say the least, but at least glad it's going to be back.

Ran out of TFC so I became a criminal and bought 2 packets of cheap yet overpriced cotton from the backdoor. And its rubbish. Though because I'm mainly using RDA's cotton doesn't really matter but I was so wrong.

Now just waiting for payday then hope Noonclouds got stock in.

And a Pulse v2.

Almost every store so far has put out notices limiting visitors to either 4 or 6 people in store at a time. Masks on all the time. Some have said no vaping in the stores either (as mask would have to come off).

Going to be an interesting restart to say the least, but at least glad it's going to be back.
Put a table in the corner for “serving coffee” and bam, you have a restaurant :D

lol
I can see vapers going outside, standing 2 meters from each other ,making contact with each other through their vape clouds.

I need to get more Nic , I like the 48mg PG Gold Nic from BLK
Also more PG and VG (could have gotten that during lockdown but I didn’t)

Then I need to restock up on a few juices
I need more Havana Nightz from Naeem Hoosen
Panama from Wiener Vape
PomCool from VK
Replenishments from Oupa at Vapour Mountain (Berry Blaze and more menthol)
Would like to investigate those tobacco one shots from the Flavour Mill.

wish someone would bring in that MTL tank - the expromiser V4 I think it’s called - am keen to try a new MTL tank - I have a mod that needs a great MTL atty ;-)

Order?

agreed @DavyH
My oversight, apologies

this thread should be called your first purchase after ban is lifted
I suspect many will go into the vape shops
We are all lockdown fatigued so this is understandable

Juice, juice and more juice, I have been craving Drool Cinnamon danish, Dala Aloha...and just the feeling of being able to choose...Over the lockdown, it was more of what I can get scenario

Nothing. I'm pretty sure I got more juice and nicotine stock than before the ban thanks to some militant Vapers. This community is awesome!

Back