Zamplebox , Monthly Boxes

the most i have paid is R83.00 the other was R19.00 , how did they class your parcel , on the reciept it should say what rate and why it was charged .

well just went to the Bryanston post office to see if my zamplebox has arrived .. yes there was a slip ... BUUUT i can't collect coz the frigging door is locked and a sign on it says if you don't go back to work by yesturday discaplinary action will be taken , so i ran back to work quickly .. sheesh

i pass by the post office daily grumbling under my breath

Yo guys i have been thinking about signing up for zamplebox, but never really knew anything about how the shipping is going to work.
1stly, i learnt alot from reading this thread and that it is expensive and a risk to order it.

But at the end of the day is it WORTH IT????? i think that is the main question everyone thinks about before purchasing.

And on average how much is it to get it into your possession after customs has dealt with it??

What do you guys suggest, experienced zample buyers now?
Should i shouldn't i?

Yo guys i have been thinking about signing up for zamplebox, but never really knew anything about how the shipping is going to work.
1stly, i learnt alot from reading this thread and that it is expensive and a risk to order it.

But at the end of the day is it WORTH IT????? i think that is the main question everyone thinks about before purchasing.

And on average how much is it to get it into your possession after customs has dealt with it??

What do you guys suggest, experienced zample buyers now?
Should i shouldn't i?
I'm not experienced at all, but I was considering it too. My thoughts are that we're getting more and more international juices coming in and getting stocked locally, why pay extra for shipping and the risk of the shipment getting lost/ delayed and chance that you're not going to like the flavours when there's so much local stuff to try. What would be cool though would be a local ZA mple box. See what I did there? :D

I'm not experienced at all, but I was considering it too. My thoughts are that we're getting more and more international juices coming in and getting stocked locally, why pay extra for shipping and the risk of the shipment getting lost/ delayed and chance that you're not going to like the flavours when there's so much local stuff to try. What would be cool though would be a local Zample box. See what I did there? :D

I get what you're saying... but here in cape town there aint really that much and most GREAT premium juices that are imports are sold at 250-350 for a 30ml.
Then again we have no clue how much we will be paying customs. But if it were an easy deal i'd do it. i mean for about 700 bucks you get 11 bottles ranging from 120-180mls in total which sounds pretty awesome.

Just wish premium juices weren't so pricey :-(

In the end I think you get what you pay for. Personally I prefer to select according to my taste preferences (after much research) even if more expensive (should my purse allow) and even import if required. I would hate to have too many bottles of juice just sitting there in a dark corner because I do not like them. Of course from time to time I venture out and get something with an unfamiliar flavour profile, but that does not happen that frequently and at least, if I do not like it, it is just one bottle and not a potential 11 bottles.
Thing is, if you super like a zamplebox juice, chances are it is not available in SA and you have to import it anyhow and many overseas juice vendors do not ship to SA.
In principle I much rather buy locally doing my little bit to try and ensure viable vendors and a continued line of good juices.

Understood...
See, im on the search for my favourite juice blend and brand, im yet to find it.
Therefore i was interested in this zample box because i get bored easily of flavours. But i would hate to get a juice thats a keeper and it is not easily available so i totally get what you are saying @Andre

But would be advisable as a one time thing or not?

Understood...
See, im on the search for my favourite juice blend and brand, im yet to find it.
Therefore i was interested in this zample box because i get bored easily of flavours. But i would hate to get a juice thats a keeper and it is not easily available so i totally get what you are saying @Andre

But would be advisable as a one time thing or not?
Very difficult for me to say as I prefer not to as I tried to reason above. Maybe the peeps that do make use of the zamplebox can say if it really adds value for them. As far as I know you can stop it at any time, so not much of a risk if it is not your cup of tea.

In the end I think you get what you pay for. Personally I prefer to select according to my taste preferences (after much research) even if more expensive (should my purse allow) and even import if required. I would hate to have too many bottles of juice just sitting there in a dark corner because I do not like them. Of course from time to time I venture out and get something with an unfamiliar flavour profile, but that does not happen that frequently and at least, if I do not like it, it is just one bottle and not a potential 11 bottles.
Thing is, if you super like a zamplebox juice, chances are it is not available in SA and you have to import it anyhow and many overseas juice vendors do not ship to SA.
In principle I much rather buy locally doing my little bit to try and ensure viable vendors and a continued line of good juices.
Full on agreement. If i like a juice...then I want it when i need it. Period

lol i think i was lucky then, found my ultimate Vape from VapeKing on my very 1st purchace from them... that damn cotton candy is giving me nightmares its so good... VK you should start selling in 1 litre bottles:p

Getting back to ZampleBox i would probably not subscribe due to loyalty and support to local vendors/producers wich in turn could promote more people to join in on the production line and who knows in the future we mite have so many that we can start our own ZAmplebox( nice one there @Gambit ;) ) but hey thats my view.. Local is Lekker:p

Local is lekker no doubt, just wish it wasnt all so damn pricey. I understand that it takes alot of effort and time to make juices , yes! But there is your average vaper that wants to vape like the guys that doesnt have a restriction to their vape budget lol
I suppose we would have to give it a few more years until the vape count is larger in SA

Local is lekker no doubt, just wish it wasnt all so damn pricey. I understand that it takes alot of effort and time to make juices , yes! But there is your average vaper that wants to vape like the guys that doesnt have a restriction to their vape budget lol
I suppose we would have to give it a few more years until the vape count is larger in SA
I buy local juices and im running two gold boxes a month. Zamplebox rock.

Back