【Giveaway】Drag Nano, our first pod system of Drag, calls for your test!

Voopoo ....I am gratefull and disappointed . I received the Nano last week Friday on Ecigssa in SOUTH AFRICA , bought nic salt, Sunday, filled up , but the light does'nt
come on, shook it, tried it up side down, and and nothing works ,
except the nice chain.
I'm using the Drag 1 at the moment and would have love to have a [working] baby Nano to
go with it.
Aryanto :(
20190602_191554-1-jpg.168036

Hi @VOOPOO
Please take a look at the above post from @ARYANTO and advise what he should do
His mod is not working
I know it was a competition but if you are able to help him out then that would be great

no Sir .....sorry by boss was on my ass today bout me and the cell.And here they don't worry about me?

I have made contact with @VOOPOO via PM to see if they can try assist

Let me know what happens

Thank you Silver , I'ts bad manners to shove your problems over to others .so I am truly thankful for the help.

No, not at all, its a pleasure @ARYANTO

@VOOPOO should at least respond to you because it reflects badly on them if they ignore you
I am not sure what they will say - but to not even respond is not cool.

Hello ARYANTO,

Sorry for the problem of the product. The time you contact me is 2 AM in the moring and yesterday is a holiday in China so you cannot expect me to respond so quickly. You win the product as a prize, and if there's something wrong with it you should contact me and send a video regarding the problem so that I can see how to deal with it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello ARYANTO,

Sorry for the problem of the product. The time you contact me is 2 AM in the moring and yesterday is a holiday in China so you cannot expect me to respond so quickly. You win the product as a prize, and if there's something wrong with it you should contact me and send a video regarding the problem so that I can see how to deal with it.

Thanks @VOOPOO

Hello ARYANTO,

FYI @ARYANTO You might not have seen their reply since they just typed your name.

No, not at all, its a pleasure @ARYANTO

@VOOPOO should at least respond to you because it reflects badly on them if they ignore you
I am not sure what they will say - but to not even respond is not cool.
@VOOPOO ,Responded overnight and the problem is halfway solved as they are having holidays at the present
I apreciate your help thank you THEA.

Back