【Giveaway】Join to win the Vaporesso Newest Orca Solo kit!

Vaporesso

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
upload_2018-4-25_15-19-47.png
Hi SA friends, How are you doing?
Here comes the Vaporesso with sincere gifts to thank all the support and love on Ecigssa!
It's the first time we launch such kind of event. Keep following us and more will be coming!
This time, we are offing a great contest that giving out 10 KITS of our newest product: the Orca Solo!

This brand new All-in-One vape pen goes with below highlighted features:
  • The innovative design is optimized for high nicotine satisfaction.
  • Metal Sleeve along with Top Fill System, not only brings great convenience,but also protect your device.
  • Built-in 800 mAh battery and 1A Quick Charging, the Orca Solo is always ready for use.
  • Flash Heat System in OMNI Board Mini brings purer and smoother flavor by rapid and even heating.
  • 7 colors available
More details, just check here Orca Solo

To win, just comment below
1. Which color Orca Solo is your favorite?
2. Any thoughts you have to share with us for this new product

10 lucky winners will be picked randomly on May 3th.

*You must reach legal vaping age to enter the contest

Good luck everyone!
upload_2018-4-25_15-20-25.png
upload_2018-4-25_15-20-45.png
upload_2018-4-25_15-21-4.png

2. Any thoughts you have to share with us for this new product.

It looks like a really awesome all in one mouth to lung kit.
Amazing colours.
It has a Flash Heat System - and with the quick and even heating it brings a purer and smoother flavour.
Thanks for the chance @Vaporesso
:LOVEYOUZ::inlove::LOVEYOUZ::inlove::LOVEYOUZ::inlove::LOVEYOUZ::inlove::LOVEYOUZ::inlove::LOVEYOUZ::inlove::LOVEYOUZ:

@Max
@Bulldog
@Puff the Magic Dragon
:LOVEYOUZ::inlove::LOVEYOUZ::inlove::LOVEYOUZ::inlove::LOVEYOUZ::inlove::LOVEYOUZ::inlove::LOVEYOUZ::inlove::LOVEYOUZ:

1: I like the metallic grey .
2: I love the build quality of previous Vaporesso devices I've owned , so it's great to see them getting into the nic salts /high nic game.

1: I like the metallic grey .
2: I love the build quality of previous Vaporesso devices I've owned , so it's great to see them getting into the nic salts /high nic game.
Thanks for your support! Hope you can enjoy this one as well!

1. Black or Metallic grey.
2. Would love to try this device.

Post #1 - Firstly - Thank You @Vaporesso for this opportunity to win one of Vaporesso’s Awesome Products :beer-toast1::clap2:

Secondly - I think that the Black Orca Solo looks very elegant - especially the Blue LED lighting around the Fire Button - :clapclap::clapclap:

Last edited:
Post #2 - Any thoughts you have to share with us for this new product.

Vaporesso has a Fantastic Reputation Delivering Top Quality Products - My range of Vaporesso Products are
1 x Gemini RTA
3 x Target Mini 40W Mods
1 x Swag 80W Mod
1 x Revenger X 220W Mod

So - I believe that this Orca Solo is going to be a real Dynamic and Beautiful MTL Vaping Kit and Well Done to Vaporesso :aaaaa:

Tagging @Hooked @Tanja @Stosta

Post #2 - Any thoughts you have to share with us for this new product.

Vaporesso has a Fantastic Reputation Delivering Top Quality Products - My range of Vaporesso Products are
1 x Gemini RTA
3 x Target Mini 40W Mods
1 x Swag 80W Mod
1 x Revenger X 220W Mod

So - I believe that this Orca Solo is going to be a real Dynamic and Beautiful MTL Vaping Kit and Well Done to Vaporesso :aaaaa:

Tagging @Hooked @Tanja @Stosta
Wow, that's really a collect of Vaporesso! Thanks for that! Good luck!

I'm really liking the mint green colour

The kit looks sleek and pocket friendly , this will surely be used as a stealth setup

@MacGyver

1. Which color Orca Solo is your favorite?

I'm going to say purple because the poor thing hasn't been chosen yet!

2. Any thoughts you have to share with us for this new product

Could be a good place to start for newbies! Or maybe a nice stealth device.

Thanks all for your joining! Maybe it's the first time we do this kind of events, we will keep working on that and make it better. Congratulations to all of you. You are the winners of the Orca Solo KIT. I guess the 10th one should be myself Vaporesso lol
@Rebel @Stosta @CharlieSierra @Max @Byron @hyphen @RainstormZA @Vapessa @Vivita @Vaporesso
I think you're right @Vaporesso , your next one will be even bigger I'm sure!

Thank you for the competition and the prize, do you want the winners to PM you with shipping addresses?

Damn. Just missed it.. LOL

Back