【Giveaway】Join to win the Vaporesso Newest Orca Solo kit!

Very excited to say that I just received my Awesome - Mint Green Orca Solo - and I am very Happy with it.... Loving this :inlove:colour.
Thank you so much @Vaporesso - looking forward to using it. IMG_20180709_125254.jpg
B E A U T I F U L :LOVEYOUZ::LOVEYOUZ::LOVEYOUZ:
G O R G E O U S :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
A W E S O M E N E S S 8--)8--)8--)
IMG_20180709_131905.jpg

Hi @RainstormZA cc @CharlieSierra I received mine with @Vapessa ’s package - She lives close by so @Vaporesso sent both at the same time.

I am watching 17Track every couple of hours every day to see if there has been any movement and as per the PM pic sent - both of your Tracking Numbers haven’t shown any activity since.

The moment I see anything I will let you know.

Sorry I didn't read that properly. Kids came rushing me to help Gogo aka my mom to offload new young hens and a fight broke out so we had to remove two of our own as they were the ones that started it.

I'll get my parents to check our local post office at Rosetta - this particular one is bad, it doesnt have the proper facilities a post office should have. Not even a computer and I've been trying to get it shut down as the Mooiriver one has everything you need.

Same here.

I checked yesterday. Nothing!!!

My mom phoned and the call centre told her to check online. It's somewhere between bpost and sapo. Obviously sapo striking again because the call centre says there's a huge backlog of callers and blah blah.

To @RainstormZA and @CharlieSierra - yes - @Vapessa and I have received ours eventually.

I have been following both of your Tracking Numbers and their Status Quo is still as the screen shots I PM’ed both of you. The moment I see anything I will inform you. SAPO has a strike on at the moment and the departments involved are the primary Mail Centres and Distribution Wharehouses - I think that this is contributing to the extra long delay being experienced - We do understand the frustration. @Vaporesso

@Vapessa got a Mint Green and I received a black one. They are really worth hanging in there for.

C0355611-D056-4080-B934-9AB6BD19FDBB.jpeg

164DBB59-B2FE-4286-A56B-59A8F1E53C8A.jpeg

2C2ECA1C-D192-4432-B3B8-470FCD3F9E70.jpeg

49692F70-9DE3-4D7F-B698-6ED639AA0496.jpeg

Well if it’s anything like the Mint Green - the Rose Gold should be a Brilliant Colour.

Where do you stay in relation to Pinetown.

Back