【Giveaway】OFFICIALLY RELEASED! VOOPOO Drag 2 platinum & Drag mini platinum

@Max
@CaliGuy @lesvaches
8--)8--)8--)
I would love these devices as I have never used a VOOPOO device before... :inlove:
The DRAG 2 Platinum - looks like it's definitely born to stand out :clap:and the
DRAG mini Platinum - looks like it is definitely a pocket power beast.:clap:

I Love the colours.... So Beautiful...:aplastao: Especially the Platinum Purple (Aurora) and the Platinum Ink... So Cool. :aaaaa:

Also love the FIT Mode that has been introduced and the Non-fading & Scratch-proof Platinum Shells... Well done and Thanks for the chance :LOVEYOUZ::aaaaa::aplastao:

@hot.chillie35 @dunskoy @ddk1979 @Crockett
i want drag 2 platinum kit because it looks beast, interesting, great design, shiny and it comes with Gene.FIT chip that took 15months in R&D.

i want it because i never have Voopoo products (and i hope this is the first one) :D

i want it because it looks cool to show it to my friends when we are hangout, especially with that platinum and multiple resin plates

Good luck to all and thank you for the chance @VOOPOO

Thank you all for participating! Appreciate it very much:)
Congratulations to the winners
@ddk1979 for DRAG 2 Platinum
@Puff the Magic Dragon for DRAG mini Platinum

Please pm to claim your prizes and send your shipping address and phone number.
You are the lucky guys and in order to help more vapors, you need to review it after receive the products :)

Good luck next time for other friends. VOOPOO really appreciate your concern~

Thank you so much @VOOPOO , really looking forward to trying out this awesome looking mod :banana:
PM sent

Also, thanks to everyone for the compliments.

Thanks to @VOOPOO . The DRAG mini Platinum is a fantastic prize. I can't wait to receive it.

Thanks to all the congratulatory messages. You guys are really good natured by being nice to someone who may have taken the prize away from them.

Back