117W Drag Mini Kit: the Great Vape Kit

VOOPOO

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
To create DRAG mini Kit, VOOPOO reinvented DRAG from the inside out. With the same advanced Gene. FIT chip used in DRAG 2, DRAG mini is more reliable. The innovative FIT modes bring both security and convenience to vapors. DRAG mini is small in size, but compact from the inside out.

mini34_vrf30y.png

Apart from the innovation in its brain, Gene. FIT chip is secured by a V0 class fireproofing bridge to block dust, liquid or burnout.

Our vision has always been to create the device that is of high performance, long endurance and best protection for vapors. FIT is a mode that can protect tanks to the most with its intelligent matches of FIT 1/2/3.

8bc30e_bc8ec1057d164a00a4bb86abab06d728_mv2_fio8lk.png

4400mAh built-in battery

With the equivalent power of dual 18650 batteries, DRAG mini is almost TWICE as strong in battery life comparing to similar devices.

QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20181222170143_ob1wwf.png

Portable and palm-friendly design

For a better portable experience, DRAG mini is compact in structure, ergonomic in shaping and powerful in battery life.

QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20181222170548_lfsaz8.png

FIT 117W output
With an 117W output to the most, DRAG mini reaches a balance between high power and slim body.

@BumbleBee - look at this
A potential replacement for my mighty istick50 ?
Also a 4400 mah internal battery
What you think?

@BumbleBee - look at this
A potential replacement for my mighty istick50 ?
Also a 4400 mah internal battery
What you think?
Good looking mods these, but you’re going to miss the nice rounded edges of the iStick. Does your iStick need to be replaced?

Good looking mods these, but you’re going to miss the nice rounded edges of the iStick. Does your iStick need to be replaced?

Thanks, agreed

No, iStick still going ok -- but I guess I am preparing for the eventual sad day...

Back