therazia

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
All mods and tanks will be properly cleaned before sending them off. They've been standing on my drawer for a while and I just quickly wiped them and tested with a tank of juice in each to make sure everything was still working.

The tank is from my friend's hpriv kit but my hpriv is the standalone so there's no space in the box #Awkward.
Item for Sale :- TFV4 Micro Tank (from the hpriv kit)
Selling Price :- Tank R150
Condition :- Great but no box as it the tank choose a different way of life (Will package securely).
Age of the item :- The tank was used for about a month.
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Centurion/PTA
Delivery/Collection :- Delivery on Buyer
Reason for sale:- Got too many vapes
Add a picture here :- TFV4Micro.jpg hPriv Side.jpg hPriv Bottom.jpg

Batteries - Not included

Item for Sale :- Reuleaux RX2/3
Selling Price :- R600
Condition :- Good. Everything went in a downward spiral after the Limitless XL betrayed us.
Age of the item :- August 2016 - Used for 3 months sparingly as it was chipping paint like a beast. That damn Limitless XL made that beautiful scratch around the 510 connection on the same day I bought it.
Add a picture here :- rx23-bottom.jpg rx23-Front.jpg rx23-top.jpg

Batteries - Not included.

Item for Sale :- Limitless XL (No coils, both RBA decks and spare glass and orings)
Selling Price :- R300 or Combo with rx2/3 for R800
Condition :- Good, except for the emotional abuse it received when it scratched my new RX2/3. Used the coil that was included and tried the coils inside the RBA decks so they are now out.
Age of the item :- August 2016 | Used only when home as the clouds make parties way too fun.
Add a picture here :- LimitlessXl.jpg
Look how pretty they are together.

Batteries - Not included

Last edited:
Sneaking it into prison cell :) :) I hope no prisoners vaped this as I don't want to criminalize myself :p

Sneaking it into prison cell :) :) I hope no prisoners vaped this as I don't want to criminalize myself :p
More importantly, the only way I know of sneaking stuff into prison cells means that I would have no intention of touching it again o_O

Back