2 x Pulse BF 80W (90W Upgraded)

Will do, just so you know...I am planning to drop the price to R495.00 as I have two more BF 80W that I want to sell as well. I am keeping only 4 of my squonkers. I will be listing quite a few items in the next day or so...my drawer is full of stuff that I am not going to be using as I have my favourites that I will be keeping

Good morning Joe could you please send me pictures and prices privately on my number of other gear, as I would like to purchase either this or those soon so as to have by the weekend. My number is 0844085202.

tag me when you post im looking to get another pulse month end for my mtl vaping
Will do, just so you know...I am planning to drop the price to R495.00 as I have two more BF 80W that I want to sell as well. I am keeping only 4 of my squonkers. I will be listing quite a few items in the next day or so...my drawer is full of stuff that I am not going to be using as I have my favourites that I will be keeping

Hey @vicTor
These three are normal Pulse BF 80 regulated, the one that was advertised recently was the Pulse X.

Not yet sold though..lol

Last edited:
Back