Darryn Du Plessis

SativaPhoenix
LV

Awards
Items for Sale :- 1Wotofo Phantom Mech Mod 2 Eleaf TC 120W 3 Eleaf 100W VV VW
Selling Price :- 1 - 600 2 - 900 3 - 700
Condition :- 1 Excellent 2 Great -3 and Good
Age of the item :- Eleaf 100W 2015 - 2016 Eleaf TC and Wotofo Mech mod
I used the 100w religiously the first year, the mech mod for about one weekend, [pretty perfect] and the Temp Control Eleaf was replaced due to dropping my first one, and the battery doors didn't fit back, or fire properly so, it's new, and with a red cover; :D - All mods are 1000% Working.
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic x3
Location of item :- Cape Town
Delivery/Collection :- Meet up - Or Collect in Plattekloof if you want to in the day
Reason for sale:- Stopping my hoarding spree
Add a picture here :-

Batteries - No pictures yet, - Each mod has two batteries; except the Mech Mod; Wotofo Phantom - Both Eleaf's have Sony VTC' 4's which still last longer than a day with continuous use. Or Ill bump with battery picture when I get a chance,

The reason for pricing is due to the two eleaf's coming with covers; even the TC 120w - got that most recently - and batteries are included making these mighty deals, sorry- if you want battery photos - they have original wraps still, and you will need to pm me to show interest, and I will WhatsApp the photos to you,

Eleaf 120W for Temp Control was magnificent - on par with the RX200 -
Eleaf 100W was my first little angel - got me off smoking after twisp products -
Wotofo Phantom - Not my favourite, but it's cool to have something easy in size, pocket friendly - Fits 22mm atomizers best; ?:? didn't really test others.

Batteries are standard with 500 charges - these have not reached that limit, and they are still performing longer than one day - They all have Smartphone chargers too - 'eleaf ones'

Attachments

• IMG_7003.JPG
    IMG_7003.JPG
    195.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_7065.JPG
    IMG_7065.JPG
    257.8 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_7013.JPG
    IMG_7013.JPG
    214.3 KB · Views: 85
Hi @Darryn Du Plessis ,

Please do include the pictures of the batteries included in the deal as soon as possible. It is a requirement for all classifieds.

Thanks! :)

Hi @Darryn Du Plessis ,

Please do include the pictures of the batteries included in the deal as soon as possible. It is a requirement for all classifieds.

Thanks! :)
Will post it tonight, - It's bonus feature of the deal, interested people are the best recipients of this, not everyone; if I was JUST selling batteries, i would understand having pictures of it, but this is about the mods.

Will post it tonight, - It's bonus feature of the deal, interested people are the best recipients of this, not everyone; if I was JUST selling batteries, i would understand having pictures of it, but this is about the mods.
Whether that is the case or not. If batts are included in the deal you have to post pics of them:oops:.....that is the rules....and rules are rules:D

But above all else...GLWS

Thanks for all the advice, I will post the 4 cells tonight, can they be placed inside the mods and then show the device on, or must they be taken out?

Whether that is the case or not. If batts are included in the deal you have to post pics of them:oops:.....that is the rules....and rules are rules:D

But above all else...GLWS

Thanks for all the advice, I will post the 4 cells tonight, can they be placed inside the mods and then show the device on, or must they be taken out?

Up to you @Darryn Du Plessis
As per the Classifieds Rules, you need a picture of the batteries for sale and their specs (make, model, mah)

Otherwise we will have teo remove your ad

Check again bump of batteries for the two eleafs

Attachments

• IMG_4908.JPG
    IMG_4908.JPG
    195.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4909.JPG
    IMG_4909.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 32
Both are 2100 Mah Sony vtc 4s the one is from 2015 vape mob. Without the white label. The other with the white label is from 2016 also vape mob. Same cells. Different batch

Back